Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger (44562 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Greenbirth:
shut up your evil mouth. How do you know that those people talking are all Igbo. You will just sit down with your poverty life and reason people that don't know that you exist. Evil human
don't mind d eediot!
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by garfield1: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
CJStarz:
The Senate will not approve this. Majority of them are Hausa/Fulani. They share some bond with Nigeriens

Hausa fulanis are the one pushing him to intervene

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Retmis: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is so stupid and misguided...! This man is just acting a script from the Western side of Europe.

Fight a war with money saved from subsidy removal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

President Bazoum must be allowed to complete his term in office.

Not surprised this is coming from you, Agabdo ambassador even though its a low for your ilk.

What else do you know about Niger Republic? Wikipedia pages?

In your quest to support anything by your lord, you may just be pushing forward that which he fears most.

Dumbos.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Saao(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC2:
This may backfire. I leave in the north. Many northerners are not happy with deployment of military to Niger
not only northern, most Nigerians. We have alot to deal with presently, why Niger? Tinubu Na foolish man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Jcomtrader: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
One thing I really don’t understand about igbos is this

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power

Seun
Mynd44
Why are comments like this allowed
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by ekerintee: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
i think its necessary for ecowas and Au to do something, if they dont act,some other military guys will take over another country and it will become a norm since AU and ecowas cant do anything.If any country is tired of a governemnt, they should impeach the president or follow due process.

Throwback:
ECOWAS must do all to ensure that Democracy is restored to Niger.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by mauchiz: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Hausa fulanis are the one pushing him to intervene
The consequences are too much, Nigeria can't bear it at this time.

If war brake out, it will touch everyone, they can start guarilla war, suicide bombing in Nigeria.
Don't use this Islamic Republic nation to joke, they are not yoruba and hausa Muslims. They are religious fanatics with links to so many terrorists in the world.
When the war breaks out, they will join force with isis and Osama bin laden group to fight and the war will not end.
Is an Islamic nation, does president Tinubu know what he wants to cause?
His about to go to war with Isis.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Jomonix: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
N
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by earleswood(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
"Bazoum, a member of the Arabic Tunisian minority Ouled Slimane people, is the first Arab president of Niger in the country's history."
Can you imagine a black African being elected as a president in a North African country? This same Bazoum is a tool of Paris. Niger and the Fancophone countries are being run from France. None of these countries have control over their finance, economic planning andforeign affairs as these are all dictated from Paris. All their foreign currencies must be surrounded to Paris for control.
Nigeria is in a precarious situation if it joins in any military action as it will be seen as perpetuating colonialism

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by dragunov: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

Nigerians, indeed Africans have been reduced to seeing things only through a tribal lense while the bigger, realer picture plays above their scope. You have been scammed by your imperialist master and if you can't see the bigger piece of the picture, your doomed and it's not anybody's fault.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Watcharena: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
TOMMYS:

Explain to them that terrorists even within Nigeria will invade the south and take all the lands.

Dem dey lay trap for you. You dey follow France like mumu.

The west are very crafty.
Believe me when I say that France and us's main target is Nigeria.

Nigeria is more juicy than Niger.

Afghanistan loading

yes the terget is most likely Nigeria and it may be dangote refinery in particular

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by CLRF: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC2:
This may backfire. I leave in the north. Many northerners are not happy with deployment of military to Niger

You are lying, nobody really cares
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Creativity22: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Why don't you join the army and fight for ecowas in niger

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Throwback: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Not surprised this is coming from you, Agabdo ambassador even though its a low for your ilk.

What else do you know about Niger Republic? Wikipedia pages?

In your quest to support anything by your lord, you may just be pushing forward that which he fears most.

Dumbos.

What is your gain in a military rule in West Africa?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Throwback: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
ekerintee:
i think its necessary for ecowas and Au to do something, if they dont act,some other military guys will take over another country and it will become a norm since AU and ecowas cant do anything.If any country is tired of a governemnt, they should impeach the president or follow due process.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Hellonearth: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

You are talking trash. Niger people like the military government so leave them with it. Solve your village problems first. Weed is taking over your village house,u are here talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
I think this is the right move! Military dictatorship should not creep back into Africa. Irresponsible use of weapons by the military should be totally condemned.

While we disagree and fight to improve on the corrupt politics of Baalablu and Mr Yakubu, we must agree that military rule should have no place in Africa
Very true.. aptly said!
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
Sense is really very far away from you. Where did you get this rubbish information from? @lalasticlala are you seeing what they're doing here. Fanning ethnic war left and right. This forum is really getting unhealthy. How did the igbos come into this very discussion? How did the igbos want any tribe in Nigeria to be wiped away? You are really pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Clobisman(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Go and take a bottle or two of beer because you believe you have made sense. But whatever you've written here won't make your account balance to change from red to green.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by mauchiz: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
dragunov:

Nigerians, indeed Africans have been reduced to seeing things only through a tribal lense while the bigger, realer picture plays above their scope. You have been scammed by your imperialist master and if you can't see the bigger piece of the picture, your doomed and it's not anybody's fault.
Ask that guy why Europe did not fight Russia in Ukraine?
They want Ecowas to fight Niger, by the time you know, all the terrorist in the world will help them to fight.
You don't wake up and go to war like that, you need to study it first, like the way Europe and West studies Russia war in Ukraine.

President Tinubu please avoid sending millitary to Niger.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by sevenseas(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
BAT is heavily compromised with his Chicago problem.

He will have to dance to whatever tunes the USA plays for him.

Nigeria don enter don chance. very sad.

Meanwhile, NYSC members will be draft into this looming war... u better start to japa now now
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
NSNO:

It's like you don't understand international politics. Our borders with Niger are very porous. We have several agreements that the military junta can just discard.

I meant buhari's tenure as a civilian president.

And I don't think anyone official said anything about war. All talk about war is speculation.
Now if you have a porous border with Niger.it means you need the cooperation of Niger to combat insurgency.
So a military action by Nigeria against Niger negates such understanding
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Retmis:

Fight a war with money saved from subsidy removal?

You can imagine o!
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by 00FFT00(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Tinubu is fighting for his fears not for Nigeria

Tinubu is only looking to take advantage of section 135(3) of the constitution. This man is a hardcore criminal who will do anything to further his interests, including having hundreds, if not thousands of Nigerians and Nigeriens killed.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by zeyt: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Democracy? Are sure it's democracy being practiced in the sub Saharan Africa. I believe it's a bastardized version of democracy.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Gajagojo: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Is Democracy a religion?

What is so good about democracy ? Don't they deserve democracy in China ?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
walex2:
one thing that always favour me in life is following my mind, I said it there is no amount of pressure or cajolling that would make me vote peter obi, I know is antics expecially the sweet world on social media, I told anyone who care to listen that I am too old to know what is good for me, seeing all these obidients and their antics on social media even made no love my decision. You so much hate your country that you are even supporting a country like Niger that is not up to Lagos to wipe away Nigeria because you think Russian is supporting them and you call yourself obidients what are you obeying?
Senseless talk
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by sharpwriter(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Nigeria - Niger War!

How many months will it last?

grin
This is not funny... This could last for years.. It ain't only Niger that's fighting. Niger is already with a coalition of 3 more countries plus foreign allies. While Nigeria could also be in coalition with other west african countries (if they are interested) plus foreign allies as well.

This is actually ecowas fighting ecowas... If they start kasala now, Famine is looming to join the already costly food stuffs and usable items.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by caracas: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omo that E BOLA insult pain thifnubu no be small…

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by sharpwriter(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

If you hear wetin Hilary Clinton told GEJ on the phone before GEJ called Buhari, you go mad. These people talk to our leaders like they are their maids
What did she say?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by EconFinance: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

What does Igbos have to do with this now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.