Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger (44561 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Father4all: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

President Bazoum must be allowed to complete his term in office.

That's your own opinion
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Guyman01: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
One thing I really don’t understand about igbos is this

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
Get out with your tribalism, Igbo is not an indigenous tribe in Niger like Hausas that Tinubu plans to go and kill because of pressure from France and America blackmailing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Segzy19: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
I hear you but this one is not true. Kamala Harris didn't speak to Tinubu like that. So there is no need to come here and fabricate lies and deceit.
Please desist from it!

orohbirodeysmel:

If you hear wetin Hilary Clinton told GEJ on the phone before GEJ called Buhari, you go mad. These people talk to our leaders like they are their maids
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Dvdpity: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

You are an idiot.. Nigeria should stay away from niger Republic. Nigerians are suffering, instead of tinubu to fix it, he escalated the sufferings and now he wanted to invade a sovereign country that doesn't have any dispute with nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by socialmediaman: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

thats not what I asked you.

the US has troops in Niger.

France has troops in Niger.

UN has troops in Niger yet none of them are asking for military intervention.

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigerians should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

bro, is that democracy from a nigerian stand point?

Dude nobody owes you any answer. Take my opinions and disagree with yours. Stop being disrespectful and entitled.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Firstcitizen: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
The pressure from US and France on Bala Blu no be here... grin grin grin

Kamala Harris: " if we loose our military bases and Investments in Niger, there would be severe consequences for you"

All man warned Tinubu to steer clear of our National life, he no gree. Now he don set himself up.

Niger war will have severe consequences on Northern Nigeria...just like Ukraine war. Niger and Northern Nigeria are brothers some communities in the North even do business using CFa francs. I dont know how Buhari will feel now, that his people are about to be bombed by the same man he handed power over.

In other words, The West are handicapped from intervening to protect their colonial interests and as usual are using Africans to kill themselves. Nigeria has no business in the internal affairs of other countries. Same thing happened in Libya where they intervened after engineering the people to rise up against a stable government to create a way to occupy certain areas and steal oil. Now we all regret that. The West is only interested in Niger's Uranium fields

The fallout of any intervention will come to haunt us like it happened in Libya. For over 400 years after they used local constabulary forces made up of fellow Africans to destroy and steal from African empires like the Ancient Benin empire we still no get sense
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by engrelvis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Worst democracy is better dan military rule. Dey might look good at initial stage because of nonsense n corrupt beheviour of politicians but on long run dey r worse. d oppresive nature of military jaunta r is good. Abacha regime is a classical case. U won't value yr freedom of speech until it has been taken from u!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by NSNO(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

you didnt answer my questions.

1. pls what is is democracy?

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigeria's should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

2. bro, is that democracy from a nigerian stand point?
I did, you just didn't like my answer.

Africans deserve democracy (freedom to choose our leaders), we have suffered too much at the hands of dictators.

And if you don't have any thing to say apart from copying and pasting that your comment, don't quote me. I won't reply.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Southwestidiot: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
BobbieZion:
Same people who support Russia's invasion of Ukraine just to spite the west.
Are now not happy the same Russia is backing Niger to chase the west.....
All French colonies in Africa live like slaves and the people are now wiser.

Bazoum is a very corrupt leader.
He should be brought to book.

If the Senate approves this madness, northern Nigeria will be on fire, remember Niger will not be fighting alone, expect high level of casualties from the Nigeria Army because they will be met with great resistance from the Russian private security (Wagner) who are already in Niger waiting for confrontation. Also expect spike in terrorism all over the country not just the north alone, all these Niger boy in Lagos and other part of the country will not fold their hands and watch their love ones back home being destroyed while they are here in Nigeria. They will start fighting through terrorism. TINUBU better think we'll before he collapse the country to the ground

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by engrelvis(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Worst democracy is better dan military rule. Dey might look good at initial stage because of nonsense n corrupt beheviour of politicians but on long run dey r worse. D oppresive nature of military jaunta r is nt good. Abacha regime is a classical case. U won't value yr freedom of speech until it has been taken from u!
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:

Dude nobody owes you any answer. Take my opinions and disagree with yours. Stop being disrespectful and entitled.

thats not what I asked you. pls see the highlighted below:

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigerians should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by juman(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
No and no.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Chizaam2008: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chetas81:
how

You already stated it.
War with 6 plus countries.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by julaion: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
wetin concern igbo concern Niger,some times I wonder if you are a product of ur fathers sperm or that of a cow because of the way u reason at times
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by tnerro1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
I support everything except the military intervention part, abeg don’t send our southern brothers to go and fight in Niger oo, there are enough abokii youths in the north to go and fight in Niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by mauchiz: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

thats not what I asked you.

Nice one,
Please dear, how do we stop Tinubu from using millitary in Niger?
This is not why he is Nigeria president.
President Tinubu should listen to us, he should not send Nigeria millitary to Niger.

How do we make sure he does not use millitary in Niger?
We need to stop him from going there, which Africa country has been helping Nigeria.
Ghana deports Nigerians with no respect.
Southafricans kills Nigerians the way they like.
If is protest let's us do it,
President Tinubu should not intervene in Niger.

Africans hate Nigerians, therefore we will not agree to millitary intervention in Niger Republic.

Africans hate Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Dvdpity: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Biafrans should get ready for another civil war as Nigerian army invades Niger Republic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
NSNO:

I did, you just didn't like my answer.

Africans deserve democracy (freedom to choose our leaders), we have suffered too much at the hands of dictators.

And if you don't have any thing to say apart from copying and pasting that your comment, don't quote me. I won't reply.

I didnt ask u if democracy is the best form of government or not. my questions are the highlighted.

1. pls what is is democracy?

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigeria's should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

2. bro, is that democracy from a nigerian stand point?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by onuman: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Another method to end the country called Nigeria?
Financing and using unknown gunmen piloted by Asari Dokubor and Simon Ekpa, Nigeria is at war against its part in the SE through senseless sit at home and snuffing lives out of unarmed civilians, all to suppress agitation for restoration of Biafra.
Another war in the NW axis of Nigeria in addition to the Boko Haram war in the NE axis is surely gonna end the dysfunctional country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by juman(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
You can't be chasing rats when your house is on fire.

Nigeria is hell fire on earth.
We should concentrate fixing our own problems here in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by bbamusa: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
so true, true Tinubu wants to tore this path? this is a bad omen to our country. am not in support of this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Feggie3: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
NSNO:

The adventure concerns him because we are neighbours, everything that affects them affects us.

Democracy is the best form of government because the people have choices, they can choose. Imagine that buhari was a military head of state, we would still be under his control today. That freedom to choose is a gift that alot of you coupist are taking for granted.

And another consequence of this coup is the lack of international standing. Nigeriens will suffer the consequences of this coup for years because of the short-sightedness of their leaders.
You are mad. I prefer Buhari hundred times to this useless illegitimate nincompoop that was appointed for us by the daft INEC chairman.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by socialmediaman: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

thats not what I asked you. pls see the highlighted below:

Well, to the highlighted, look at the rise in homelessness, housing crisis and rising cost of living in the US while they are sending billions of dollars worth of military aid and support for war abroad. What do you say about that?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by foolbuster: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

Niger people are in support. We have our own problems. Nigerian Military intervention in Niger does not have single benefit to an average Nigerian, but it will cause problems for an average Nigerian stating from the north.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Tochj(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Sharpsharp00123 post=124875974]One thing I really don’t understand about igbos is this

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power[/quo
Igbophobia won't kull you one-day.
Military intervention in Niger is dumbest decision to make.
1.Nigeria is still battling Hydra headed security issues.
2.Nigeriasoldiers is currently overstressed and you want to add to it
3.Northerners are also against war in Niger as it will affect the region already suffering from insecurities.
But because of Hatred
Igbo is why you can't afford to impregnate ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by shiwex: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one!

Citizens of Niger Republic from IPOB Republic will not be happy with this... grin grin
Be saying nice one...when they start bring bodybags of Nigerians soldiers back home........i will hear what you will say. Be careful what you wish for. War is never good. You seem to have forgotten the influx of refugees into Nigeria in the 80's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Firstcitizen: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
fabian063:
I hope Mr President is not been manipulated by the West to carry out all this sanctions because I don't see the reason why he is not interested in solving the insecurity and economic woes in Nigeria and he is focused on a people who feels that they are just liberated from corruption.

Meanwhile, in Niger Republic, they have turned Mr president to a joke

Such double standards. The Maiden riots in Ukraine was a coup supported by the West. They are only interested in stealing Uranium from Niger. Africans should wise up for once. This 400 years of stupidity don do
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by mauchiz: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Southwestidiot:

If the Senate approves this madness, northern Nigeria will be on fire, remember Niger will not be fighting alone, expect high level of casualties from the Nigeria Army because they will be met with great resistance from the Russian private security (Wagner) who are already in Niger waiting for confrontation. Also expect spike in terrorism all over the country not just the north alone, all these Niger boy in Lagos and other part of the country will not fold their hands and watch their love ones back home being destroyed while they are here in Nigeria. They will start fighting through terrorism. TINUBU better think we'll before he collapse the country to the ground

How do we stop him from sending our soldiers to go and die in Niger?
We need solution on how to stop Tinubu from sending our soldiers there.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Kaiser20: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one!

Citizens of Niger Republic from IPOB Republic will not be happy with this... grin grin
Especially Mr. Buhari and his Fulani pipo.
But wait oh, Nigeria should not attack Buhari's home state
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by juman(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Those to fight against in Niger are trained military officers. They are not rebel o.

Yeye Nigerian military that cannot defeat boko haram and bandits. How are they going to defeat trained soldiers?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Flamengo: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Bullshit and Non sense comment above.

Olusegun obasonjo was released from prison

and made the president,yet his disgust and

inconsiderate act to his vice atiku culminating

in him publicly tearing is party card is typical

of an ingrate.

Now it's emilokan by all means through hook

or crook.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Osariemen12: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Why do you attribute everything to the Igbo? Does it mean u don't understand the state of the nation at this moment? Is it hard to understand that a country in economic ruins as ours cannot afford war with any other country at the moment? Do you know the financial implications of 1000 soldiers deployed to Niger? Aren't you aware that the citizens of Niger are happy with the status quo? Aren't you aware also that some members of ECOWAS are against the proposed military oppression and termed it Nigeria's affair? Do you want the entire west Africa to be brought to ruins by external influences? Are you aware that there will be proliferation of small arms in Nigeria should the war start? What happens to continuous dialogue? Aren't our arm forces stressed already at home? Do you really understand what war is? Why the disquiet in northern Nigeria on this issue? What is Adamu Garba's opinion on this? Is he Igbo too?

Please, not all of us who voice our dissent against the divided ECOWAS operations in Niger are Igbo. I'm 100% Bini. Nigeria should have a rethink on what the government is about to do now. My teenage experience in Cote d'Ivoire in 2012 during Gbagbon vs Outtarra post election crisis can't allow me support any war of any kind. If Igbos say no to this war, listen to them. They're probably carrying the voice of wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.