Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger (44554 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is so stupid and misguided...! This man is just acting a script from the Western side of Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by TOMMYS: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Austin4lif:
the average Muslim from the North stands with Nigel republic. To burst your bubble, many of them will volunteer to fight on the side of the Islamic republic of Nigel. Stop hating your fellow country people.

Explain to them that terrorists even within Nigeria will invade the south and take all the lands.

Dem dey lay trap for you. You dey follow France like mumu.

The west are very crafty.
Believe me when I say that France and us's main target is Nigeria.

Nigeria is more juicy than Niger.

Afghanistan loading

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by TheBillyonaire: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is a face saving strategy, I propose that we go to war and annex Uranium rich areas of Niger. Tinubu should grab it and run with it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by olusolajemila: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jest

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by tabaralph: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:
I just want to denounce this country called Nigeria I’m tired embarassed embarassed
Let me help you with the process

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stepping into the Trap set for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by ppogba: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
sylva1:
Tinubu should tread with caution. Military attack is no solution to the current situation. This is a slippery slope. Not jn support of this!

Writing to the senate is a subtle way of saying" Niger, OYO is your case"
This is because he knows the senate WILL NEVER give a go ahead for soooooo many reasons.

Fear not, says the God of Elijah.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria definitely has the experience in this kind of things
Pls, it would be nice to see u go join ya fellow mujahedeens up north for d battle...

cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Chizaam2008: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
All to stay in power and avoid DISQUALIFICATION!

The reason the JAUNDICED JUDICIARY is stalling after collecting 35 BILLION BRIBE!

We know the game!🤣

All to stop TIEFNUBU’S CRIMINAL FILE from escaping the US!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by ogbolu0147(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
ECOWAS must do all to ensure that Democracy is restored to Niger.

What is ecowas down about the sit tight and altering the constitution of thier countries to stay till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC2:
This may backfire. I leave in the north. Many northerners are not happy with deployment of military to Niger
shut up!
We northeners are happy.
Cus it will teach ibos great lesson grin grin
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Sunnyski: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
The old garbage have no idea of what he is about to do.

Abeg start the war with Niger, hopefully it will escalate and lead to a full blown war and Biafra soldiers will fight for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by saysoo: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
ZUKKYY:
I know what this ronu president is planning. He what to remain in power
that is the point people are not seeing. With war ongoing the country will activate save rule by the senate and baam, all judgement will become void.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
the US has troops in Niger.

France has troops in Niger.

UN has troops in Niger yet none of them are asking for military intervention.

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigerians should bear hardship and suffering, now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Billionaire2: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
adioolayi:
Tinubu is not joking o

Na France & US dey press him neck 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by NSNO(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
I think this is the right move! Military dictatorship should not creep back into Africa. Irresponsible use of weapons by the military should be totally condemned.

While we disagree and fight to improve on the corrupt politics of Baalablu and Mr Yakubu, we must agree that military rule should have no place in Africa

Thank you for this.
Democracy for all its faults is still the best form of government.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by ppogba: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is so stupid and misguided...! This man is just acting a script from the Western side of Europe.

Writing to the senate is not stupid and misguided.

Will you be happy seeing him take a decision without carrying the senate along?

Nigeria is going to do nada. This is to to find a way to push the issue aside.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
One thing I really don’t understand about igbos is this

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power

Copy and paste
How is the topic concerned the Igbos now?
Your hatred for igbo will kill you .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Chizaam2008: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

Why did you not go to Bukina and Guinea?

Why is Niger so special?

You should be more concerned with what CRIMINAL activity is sealed in the X-Files of your illegitimate mandate-THIEF currently being used as puppet by the WEST in neocolonial slavery!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
I think this is the right move! Military dictatorship should not creep back into Africa. Irresponsible use of weapons by the military should be totally condemned.

We can disagree and fight to improve on the corrupt politics of Baalablu and Mr Yakubu, but we must agree that [b]military rule should have no place in Africa[/b]

Please, explain how you intend to "improve on the corrupt politics".

It's not enough to just drop comments on social media, or insult one another on Nairaland... What can be done to restore the dying dignity of democracy in Africa??!

There would be no military coup if democracy was doing its job... How long do you endure corruption before a nation implodes upon itself??!

Na we just dey do ourselves as Africans with out disunity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by abba190: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
nice job our great presido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by CJStarz: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
The Senate will not approve this. Majority of them are Hausa/Fulani. They share some bond with Nigeriens

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Racoon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bandits, BH and Fulanis have killed Nigerians without this balabloo-blu-bulava acting. Nah it is Niger Republic matter he carry for head like gala. Mad man

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

pls what is democracy?

why has ECOWAS not ensured that good governance is upheld in west africa and poverty eradicated from west africa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by NBAjunior: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
PHIPEX:
This is madness. Someone wants to use war as an excuse to escape Tribunal verdict

You never see something your mind go day
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Fisher400: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
it is easier to start a war than to get peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Cantonese: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
The pressure from US and France on Bala Blu no be here... grin grin grin

Kamala Harris: " if we loose our military bases and Investments in Niger, there would be severe consequences for you"

All man warned Tinubu to steer clear of our National life, he no gree. Now he don set himself up.

Niger war will have severe consequences on Northern Nigeria...just like Ukraine war. Niger and Northern Nigeria are brothers some communities in the North even do business using CFa francs. I dont know how Buhari will feel now, that his people are about to be bombed by the same man he handed power over.

Una see how the man take lead Nigeria into war finally? Una see how APC bring catastrophe into northern Nigeria? The spill over into the south no be here. How do you expect an Hausa/Fulani in the north to feel attack another Hausa/Fulani in Niger? What about the Kanuris?

Abi APC sees Niger as Ukraine, a neighbor that must not be allowed to Barbour Westen powers?

Nigeria’s military is overstretched, with poor equipments and very low morale. I hope this baba will not talk of mobilization of old men very soon like Putin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by mbahdi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dis man na werey

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:

While we disagree and fight to improve on the corrupt politics of Baalablu and Mr Yakubu, we must agree that military rule should have no place in Africa

the US has troops in Niger.

France has troops in Niger.

UN has troops in Niger yet none of them are asking for military intervention.

but oga that said theres no money for fuel subsidy and that Nigeria's should bear hardship and suffering now wants to spend nigeria's money on an adventure that doesnt concern him.

bro, is that democracy from a nigerian stand point?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
ecolime:
Na scope. Na make he no be like say Baba no do anything as ECOWAS President.

We all know the senate will strike off the military intervention part.

Rubber stamp senate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Sharpsharp00123: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Copy and paste
How is the topic concerned the Igbos now?
Your hatred for igbo will give you .
I pass copy n paste

It’s my write up, if u check anywhere on the internet n see the exact comment like this I promise to send u 10k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.