Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger (44513 Views)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Leshyne(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN SOLDIER, IS THIS COUNTRY OR THE PRESIDENT OR NIGER WORTH DYING FOR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Chidex50(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
ECOWAS must do all to ensure that Democracy is restored to Niger.
What do you mean by Democracy in Africa,Nigeria as a case study?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Metrofox(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
The pressure from US and France on Bala Blu no be here... grin grin grin

Kamala Harris: " if we loose our military bases and Investments in Niger, there would be severe consequences for you"

All man warned Tinubu to steer clear of our National life, he no gree. Now he don set himself up.

Niger war will have severe consequences on Northern Nigeria...just like Ukraine war. Niger and Northern Nigeria are brothers some communities in the North even do business using CFa francs. I dont know how Buhari will feel now, that his people are about to be bombed by the same man he handed power over.

God works in mysterious ways I swear... "the way of a fool is right in his own eyes" if someone had told the Druggie the outcome of his rigging and folly the guy for no near that venture. no peace for the wicked grin
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
You no wear pant well, but you wan use two hand adjust another person pant.
Na ya blokos you wan advertise be dat.

Every piece is adding up.
Disgrace upon disgrace awaits all who go against nature.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Polchiz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
One thing I really don’t understand about igbos is this

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
What is Igbo business in this?
Are you Yorubas only living to hate Igbos?
A coup happened in Niger and you are here insulting igbos?
How does the coup in Niger affect your life?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by dandollaz: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Many Nigerians should know that Niger needs to be saved from Military dictatorship that has seized power from the minority tribe President who is not Hausa, Djerma or Fulani.

Imagine if a minority had won the Presidential election for the 1st time in Nigeria, then a military coup from the Majority tribes of Hausa or Yoruba then seize power to the joy of the majority tribes who support such return of power.

The whole world must save Niger from military dictatorship and any attempt to illegally thwart the regime of a minority tribe.

Hausa and Djerma should allow the minority Tuareg/Arab to breathe in Niger Republic.

President Bazoum must be allowed to complete his term in office.

Not everything is tribal.Niger is not the first in rescent time but is about France influence on them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by LordBillionz: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

So u hate Nigeria badly to the level of wishing we got wiped out from d surface of d earth but u still want to rule us

Aren’t we justified for not voting u now cos it would have been d greatest mistake of our lives if we had given sword to the one who hates us the most

To u non igbos that got decieved into voting their Igbo agenda during election, hope u can see now?

They never regard u, u were just a pawn in their chess game, now that your eyes are clear I pray u don’t make same stupid mistake in d future cos if people like us don’t repel your stupidity then we would have found ourselves in d hands of an enemy who disguised as a friend

Imagine how igbos so wish us bad on social media n tell me come 2027 that any of their candidate deserves to b given power
Lamentation 1: 10
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Southwestidiot: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
mauchiz:

How do we stop him from sending our soldiers to go and die in Niger?
We need solution on how to stop Tinubu from sending our soldiers there.
unless we gather to protest against this proud dwarf to stop and focus on getting Nigeria out of the shit hole he dug for the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Khyrvxjzy: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
fabian063:
I hope Mr President is not been manipulated by the West to carry out all this sanctions because I don't see the reason why he is not interested in solving the insecurity and economic woes in Nigeria and he is focused on a people who feels that they are just liberated from corruption.

Meanwhile, in Niger Republic, they have turned Mr president to a joke

be careful what you are saying, i warned you
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Throwback: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
dandollaz:

Not everything is tribal.Niger is not the first in rescent time but is about France influence on them.

Trust me when I tell you that the military dictatorship would want to spend about a year in power and handover power to a civilian government that is headed by Hausa or Djerma.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Metrofox(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one!

Citizens of Niger Republic from IPOB Republic will not be happy with this... grin grin

Go on, make it an ipob issue as usual. When the matter burst everyone will know how far.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
A strong message need to be sent to the Barack boys that the days of seizing power with guns is over.

The buffoon in charge of Niger Junta claimed he wants to fight colonialism and corruption.

He didn't remember colonialism when he was sponsored to the same western countries.
He didn't remember corruption when enjoying government largesse for close to a decade.
He only became "people's champion" when he learnt the president is about to sack him.

If you are angry with this news, kindly move to Niger to join the resistance.
I HATE DISTRACTION. ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by OsunOriginal: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

Politicians should lead this struggle by ruling well and giving the military no excuse to takeover power. If you have a sit-down with those military junta in Nger, they will give you thousands of valid reasons for chasing the politicians away from power.

As long as African politicians keep seeing leadership as an avenue to wealth acquisition compounded by their unquenchable greed, it would be difficult to prevent the military from returning to government houses in Africa. We don't want this, but unfortunately, our politicians are not helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by greall12(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
👍

quote author=AsomughaChuks05 post=124876323]
It is not true. The northern Hausa/Fulani elite led by Buhari were the ones who actually installed Bazoum into office using rich Nigerian northern businessmen. In return he has been awarding lucrative infrastructure contracts to our businessmen from Nigeria. I believe that it is even Buhari who pressured Tinubu to take this decision.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by LordBillionz: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

What is Igbo business in this?
Are you Yorubas only living to hate Igbos?
A coup happened in Niger and you are here insulting igbos?
How does the coup in Niger affect your life?
Don't mind the Mofo...
This is one of their agenda to push and fed the hate for Igbos...
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ezmans:
you are very funny, 50 million agbado youths are already on ground
Aaah!

dat means d Niger republic force would be overran just b4 12pm sef

Disaster for em Niger republic oo!
grin

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Arabk25: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Oga getout you just made a big fool of yourself nothing way you talk even make sense
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by BobbieZion(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
mauchiz:

We need to devise means on how to stop the president.
We can do it through social media platforms, like twitter.

Tinubu stubborn pass Buhari. E no dey hear word sam sam. He is not adamant like his predecessor,he is a very arrogant guy.

He does not know this ones are soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by AngelicBeing: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Flame333: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

Fvck you president democracy that flout court orders or block social media amongst others..

Check democracy in America and correct yourself at Yaba left..

Fraudulent people pretending to be saint..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by orohbirodeysmel: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Metrofox:

God works in mysterious ways I swear... "the way of a fool is right in his own eyes" if someone had told the Druggie the outcome of his rigging and folly the guy for no near that venture. no peace for the wicked grin

I tell you. They way Wagner group go use Nigerian Soldiers play ping pong for inside Niger desert ehn🤣🤣

Also the North who see themselves as one with Niger will never trust Tinubu again, remember they did same with GEJ, saying that attack on Boko Haram means attack on the North

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Greenbirth: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

shut up your evil mouth. How do you know that those people talking are all Igbo. You will just sit down with your poverty life and reason people that don't know that you exist. Evil human

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Khyrvxjzy: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Austin4lif:
the average Muslim from the North stands with Nigel republic. To burst your bubble, many of them will volunteer to fight on the side of the Islamic republic of Nigel. Stop hating your fellow country people.

you are the one hating u said d north will join niger to fight Nigeria

is that love for your country??
so it only hate when it against igbo?
but again yoruba and Nigeria it patriotism?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Arabk25: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
If the government is working over there
I think there will be any room for military take over
I believe if you ask the military junta over there in Niger they will give you one hundred and one reason why they seize power from the government that's my take

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by tony0806: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Two things that must not be done.
1) cutting off power supply. ( Because after that, they will build their own dam along the nile.
2) Military intervention. (You'll now see countries with military might, backing the Islamic country Niger).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by mauchiz: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Southwestidiot:
unless we gather to protest against this proud dwarf to stop and focus on getting Nigeria out of the shit hole he dug for the country
We really need to mobilize,
Europe and NATO refused to fight Russia in Ukraine, they are now saying Ecowas should start war in Africa while they balance in there countries enjoying themselves.
We will start suffering.
The west should leave Nigeria alone, we have suffered enough, they should not drag us into war, we don't have soldiers that will go there to die.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by adecz: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu doesn't know what he wants
to throw Nigeria into.

Ordinary Boko haram and herdsmen we
can't defeat, but we want to enter another
country that has support of many other
African countries..😐❌❌😐

We should remember what happened to
America in Iraq, what happened to Saudi
Arabia in Yemen, Russia in Ukrainian and
what happened in Libya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by keymatt(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
We told you Bola Ebola Tinubu is the new black Zelensky of Africa but dem agbados call us IPOB. grin grin
Brace yourself people.
The West are about to use their puppet to destroy West Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by moshino(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
ZUKKYY:
I know what this ronu president is planning. He what to remain in power

Correct!

He's expecting the senate to activate constitutional 6 months extension power for him continually up to 4 years.

He knows the PEPT and Supreme court would kick him out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by Hueyreckless0007: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Seeks military intervention in Niger?
This is soo annoying. WTF
This man should face the challenges facing Nigeria and leave Niger Republic alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by zrocky: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
I think this is the right move! Military dictatorship should not creep back into Africa. Irresponsible use of weapons by the military should be totally condemned.

While we disagree and fight to improve on the corrupt politics of Baalablu and Mr Yakubu, we must agree that military rule should have no place in Africa

and what has democracy done for Africa?

We should be talking about good leadership not type government or tribe. If military rule will help Africa become great, then we need military rule.

By the way dictatorship is what the western world use to become very powerful before the emergency of American democracy.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by gawu1: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC2:
This may backfire. I leave in the north. Many northerners are not happy with deployment of military to Niger
When did you conduct your research to arrive at that point? Just mention one Northerner that told you he or she is not happy with the deployment plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.