Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? (1269 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Stephen2324(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Women ,

Tell us The kind of guy that You will not date, even if he has money ?

End
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by taylor88(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Remove money
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by talented321: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
70% women are just after money'' they may pretend on nairaland but nothing come out.

2 Likes

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
If he's promiscuous, vile and malicious then he should go to hell with his money

1 Like

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Puss360(f): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Someone like talented321.... I can't date him... But we can be doing the do upandan...

Pls no quote me...I am not feeling fine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Savedday2: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
9ja girls gat no choice! Show them money and kpekus will widely open.

They are all the same!
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by talented321: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why?'' i don't think you will regret
Puss360:
Someone like talented321.... I can't date him... But we can be doing the do upandan...

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by virginprincess(f): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Puss360(f): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
talented321:
Why?'' i don't think you will regret
U sure.. grin
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by saysoo: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mr Ibu.
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Whazar(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dey play

They will date monkey so far he has money
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by talented321: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
No worry ya self
Puss360:
U sure.. grin
i have plans for u''
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by VinnyBaba: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
OP, your Question is out of point.😒

Our Naija Girls will date a Gorilla if he has money attached to its body. sad

Can't you see how Portable has 4,5 Babymamas
+ other Okpos offering their pussy to him for Chicken change.😏😕
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Puss360(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
talented321:
No worry ya self i have plans for u''
Gbam...case closed...
Make I follow talented321 make him carry me go where I no know....

Court Rise...
Case dismissed...🤣

1 Like

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Kimiso(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Puss360:

bad girl
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by TheUnsure: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Proud and boastful men, I can't stand them. Or the ones that have an opinion on everything, abeg tajw several seats.

Yeah, a 'community penis' too. I don't care how nice or good looking you are, dey your dey.
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Pathfinder2090: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nigerian girls can date even a monkey 🐒 as long as he has money.

They are all useless…all of them
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Amarisco(f): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
A feminine man.
A stingy man.
An uneducated or illiterate man.

Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Enny2013(f): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Drunkard...
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
My Nigha op,why are you wasting your time by asking them such question when you know very well that our Nigerian bannies wouldn't mind worshipping any man who has money, regardless of whatever they may list put here..
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Stawner16(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2023
TheUnsure:
Proud and boastful men, I can't stand them. Or the ones that have an opinion on everything, abeg tajw several seats.

Yeah, a 'community penis' too. I don't care how nice or good looking you are, dey your dey.

What’s your definition of a community penis?
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Evestar200(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
E
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by MICVOCT(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amarisco:
A feminine man.
A stingy man.
An uneducated or illiterate man.

Tueh

Try day calm down
cool
Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Amarisco(f): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
MICVOCT:

Try day calm down
cool

😆

1 Like

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by myyansh68(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Below 5'10,

strong rough face,

ugly ,

bulky built,

no humanity ,

and no manners.

5 Likes

Re: Women , Tell Us The Kind Of Guy That You Will Not Date, Even If He Has Money ? by Sniper101(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2023
talented321:
No worry ya self i have plans for u''

Lmao

Bros bros, my conscience dey tell me say na you get the other account wey you take dey chat yourself for here so grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Here / What Goes Round,comes Around: / In Ur Own Words,what Is Love?[b][/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.