Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? (3432 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Can You Tolerate This In Your Marriage / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
There's this girl I've been seeing, she's very decent and holds strong religious views.
When we met, she told me she didn't want any relationship for now as she's been celibate for two years besides premarital sex isn't her thing and she can boast of having just about 3 body counts or so. But I managed to convince her date me sha.

We got along fine. No problems. She's busty, jovial, great smiles and laughter. She's fine.

Today we went out and she saw her old male friend - a former colleague at work, they exchanged pleasantries and hugged. She's busty so I didn't like the way the guy hugged her or the way she hugged him but I chested that one.

They then got all chatty while I bought roasted chicken. I occasionally looked up to see them and I noticed my girl being all touchy with this guy.. touching his chest, holding up his arm in hers, standing too close to him and kinda rubbing her busts on him (maybe unconsciously, I don't know).

Well I was angry and felt disrespected. You can't be with your guy or hubby and behave like this with another male friend you see. What happened to a dignified way of greeting and a healthy space between you two?

Afterwards I reprimanded her properly and told her how disrespectful it is to her man especially when he's there with her.. she tried to argue that it was nothing and that I'm overreacting but I told her that acts like this can send the wrong message to a prospective suitor and he'll just believe you a girl guys have easy access to. She apologized and promised not to do that again.

What y'all say? Is it okay for your girl to be all touchy with male friends?
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
thrillionaire:
There's this girl I've been seeing, she's very decent and holds strong religious views.
When we met, she told me she didn't want any relationship for now as she's been celibate for two years besides premarital sex isn't her thing and she can boast of having just about 3 body counts or so. But I managed to convince her date me sha.

We got along fine. No problems. She's busty, jovial, great smiles and laughter. She's fine.

Today we went out and she saw her old male friend - a former colleague at work, they exchanged pleasantries and hugged. She's busty so I didn't like the way the guy hugged her or the way she hugged him but I cheated that one.

They then got all chatty while I bought roasted chicken, I occasionally looked up to see them and I noticed my girl being all touchy with this guy.. touching his chest, holding up his arm in hers, standing too close to him as if she were rubbing her busts on him.

Well I was angry and felt disrespected. You can't be with your guy or hubby and behave like this with another male friend you see. What happened to a dignified wat of greeting and a healthy space between you two?

I had to reprimand her properly and tell her how disrespectful it is to her man especially when he's there with her.. she tried to argue that it was nothing and that I'm overreacting but I told her that acts like this can send the wrong message to a prospective suitor and he'll just believe you a girl guys have easy access to. She apologized and promised not to do that again.

Another nairalander topic.

Is it touchy to be okay?
Or is touchy okay.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Is it touchy to be okay?
Or is touchy okay.
"Live and let live" @ your signature

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by obinna58(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
You’re harboring olosho and she’s dictating and disrespecting you

Her first action with that guy is already enough for you to carry your things and be going, not much talks or explanation. Never chest bulsh**t it goes with endless pain

14 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Zigzagman: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
You're yet to find a wife OP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Nlanalyst: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
One of my favorite street codes.
Never personalize a public property.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Unseen(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
A girl told you she has 3 body counts and you believed🙄

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
obinna58:
You’re harboring olosho and she’s dictating and disrespecting you

Her first action with that guy is already enough for you to carry your things and be going, not much talks or explanation. Never chest bulsh**t it goes with endless pain
Aswear Olosho vibes.. but she told me she's been celibate for long and wouldn't even allow me do more than just romance.. but one can never know with women sha

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Zigzagman:
You're yet to find a wife OP
mahn.. the disrespect is annoying and to know that she didn't see that act as anything was more heartbreaking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:
One of my favorite street codes.
Never personalize a public property.
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Unseen:
lol.. she kinda looks believable but... With women...hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by TheUnsure: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Unseen:

Is that so hard to believe?

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by ebenezary(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Believe that at your own peril

To prove me wrong, Collect her phone unexpectedly check her WhatsApp and Facebook chats, that all you need to confirm and when it is passworded, know that you have been taken for a fool from the start

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Bluezy13(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
TheUnsure:

Is that so hard to believe?

So, you actually believe for real ?? 😯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by tachia406: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
"She's been celibate for 2 years". Guy that one na maga.

She's a frustrated girl who was used and dumped by a guy. She was using that to play a hard-to-get game with you. On a normal, de girl de bleep confirm! Those are confirmed olosho vibes.

My problem with you is, after expressing your displeasure with what she did to her, and even advising her, you still keep it in your mind. She has not even repeated it and gbuaaaa! You have brought it up here.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by jeromestarks: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
She came from the street. She's of the street. She belongs to the streets. The street is not meant for one person to trend.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by TheUnsure: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Bluezy13:

So, you actually believe for real ?? 😯

Yes, I know people older than that with body count below 5.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Clickairtravels: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Pure olosho vibes, you are Mr nice guy (captain save a ol) that guy is her Mr bad guy who's got her magik wand and she acted unconsciously, she is keeping you as her retirement package (someone to fall back on when the coxk lamba is over) shebi na church girl wife material (her format) to lure you and keep you glued.

Don't escape yet, Stay around and lower your over seriousness and stop being judgmental to see if you can collect your own share.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MyExpression(m): 12:40am On Aug 05, 2023
tachia406:

My problem with you is, after expressing your displeasure with what she did to her, and even advising her, you still keep it in your mind. She has not even repeated it and gbuaaaa! You have brought it up here.

She argued it with him, before conceding under potential marriage pressure.

OP
She has shown you how she thinks...her ideology of life.

If she's really a good gurl with that kind of thinking, try groom her well and confirm her compatibility with you, before settling down.

If she has been pretending, you'll see the signs...related events will happen again...she go bleep that guy, and you go see the signs of a woman that's getting it elsewhere.

No simp because you wan love who you marry...all these rules and regulations relationship, na the man dey usually suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Unseen:

Even if it’s 3 body count what of one have slept with her uncountable times nkor? And the 2nd and 3rd let me say 50 times

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by NXTDANGOTE(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Women only make rules for guys they don't like and bend rules for guys they like ..Trust me man I have seen it all when it comes to women.That lady u think that accepted to date you with all those rules she will ditch and break that same rule when she sees who she likes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Dshocker(m): 3:42am On Aug 05, 2023
thrillionaire:

Today we went out and she saw her old male friend - a former colleague at work, they exchanged pleasantries and hugged. She's busty so I didn't like the way the guy hugged her or the way she hugged him but I chested that one.

They then got all chatty while I bought roasted chicken. I occasionally looked up to see them and I noticed my girl being all touchy with this guy.. touching his chest, holding up his arm in hers, standing too close to him and kinda rubbing her busts on him (maybe unconsciously, I don't know).

Well I was angry and felt disrespected. You can't be with your guy or hubby and behave like this with another male friend you see. What happened to a dignified way of greeting and a healthy space between you two?

Afterwards I reprimanded her properly and told her how disrespectful it is to her man especially when he's there with her.. she tried to argue that it was nothing and that I'm overreacting but I told her that acts like this can send the wrong message to a prospective suitor and he'll just believe you a girl guys have easy access to. She apologized and promised not to do that again.

If your so called girl is not having sex every now and then, make i bend.

Seems you are the soft type 🤣

Omo, she don lay egg for your head.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2023
I don't touch men aside my male family members, it's irritating infact I'm not friendly at all and if I manage to greet you I try that day bdat. I don't greet guys and people know me for that because most of them will now use that opportunity to start approaching you, most guys are really scared of me sha 😂, I'm naturally very cold towards guys and it'll take a lot of guts to approach me physically. Na Nairaland I Dy behave anyhow, thanks to this faceless forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. So op since she has apologised forgive her and stylishly watch out.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Exjoker(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2023
thrillionaire:
Aswear Olosho vibes.. but she told me she's been celibate for long and wouldn't even allow me do more than just romance.. but one can never know with women sha
Guy, never trust any girl or take them serious again whatsoever... Because they are very good at pretending.

I dated a hooker for over a year without knowing until last month...

7 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2023
thrillionaire:
op you are in trouble.she is a liar

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by KingLennon(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2023
That's the spirit of SIMPson. Your girl is fucking somewhere. You need a red pill atleast a tablet of it wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by labake1(f): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Unseen:

You need to work on your mentality
You think there is no girl with that body count on earth?
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by diogo23: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Is it touchy to be okay?
Or is touchy okay.
She will do it again
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by labake1(f): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2023
thrillionaire:
lol.. she kinda looks believable but... With women...hmmm

OP na the breast she carry be your problem?
Listen to NL male advice at your risk, most of them dey cry follow woman offline.
I think you are insecure that's bad for the relationship. Why not calm down, watch and get her trust?
Because she is busted doesn't mean she is olosho. Stop sounding like a misogynist like those above

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Freelancerr(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Whatever your mind is telling you about her is true. Always trust your instinct👌

She gave it to 3 guys it's now your turn she's now celibate.

Is okay? I laugh in togo.

I'll also guess she has given it to that other guy she was touching, the same guy she disrespect you with. Don't be surprised if that guy invites her over and gets his share as always.
And you will only be the same understanding boyfriend.

Well, I can teach you to read her WhatsApp messages on your phone. so you can know the truth about your girl.

Check my number on my signature and WhatsApp me.
Always trust your instinct I repeat 👌

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Autobot05: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2023
The effect of taking women seriously …

Btw hug and touch another lady prolly your female friend or even her friend In the presence of your girl and see how she’ll react. Stop behaving like an incel and man TF up bro

Stop being insecure …there are many fishes in the sea

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Culer: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Autobot05:
The effect of taking women seriously …

Btw hug and touch another lady prolly your female friend or even her friend In the presence of your girl and see how she’ll react. Stop behaving like an incel and man TF up bro

Stop being insecure …there are many fishes in the sea
the first part of Your Sig is the intro lyric of the song 'like toy soldiers' by Eminem.
I listen to that song like an anthem, almost everyday. Cheers ✌️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Date Or Fork A Milf ? / In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. / Is It Wrong For Your Male Teacher To Call A Female Student A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.