Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? (3424 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Can You Tolerate This In Your Marriage / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Obierika(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2023
I'm more interested in seeing a pic of her so I can confirm if she's actually as busty as you claim
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Geniemoi01(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Why are you taking the relationship serious? She shouldn't even be the only girl you should be seeing. When will you guys realise Nigerian girls have no respect for relationships, but only the benefits?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by kingthreat(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2023
thrillionaire:
There's this girl I've been seeing, she's very decent and holds strong religious views.
When we met, she told me she didn't want any relationship for now as she's been celibate for two years besides premarital sex isn't her thing and she can boast of having just about 3 body counts or so. But I managed to convince her date me sha.

We got along fine. No problems. She's busty, jovial, great smiles and laughter. She's fine.

Today we went out and she saw her old male friend - a former colleague at work, they exchanged pleasantries and hugged. She's busty so I didn't like the way the guy hugged her or the way she hugged him but I chested that one.

They then got all chatty while I bought roasted chicken. I occasionally looked up to see them and I noticed my girl being all touchy with this guy.. touching his chest, holding up his arm in hers, standing too close to him and kinda rubbing her busts on him (maybe unconsciously, I don't know).

Well I was angry and felt disrespected. You can't be with your guy or hubby and behave like this with another male friend you see. What happened to a dignified way of greeting and a healthy space between you two?

Afterwards I reprimanded her properly and told her how disrespectful it is to her man especially when he's there with her.. she tried to argue that it was nothing and that I'm overreacting but I told her that acts like this can send the wrong message to a prospective suitor and he'll just believe you a girl guys have easy access to. She apologized and promised not to do that again.

What y'all say? Is it okay for your girl to be all touchy with male friends?

She has apologized. Move on

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Fiscus105(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
thrillionaire:
There's this girl I've been seeing, she's very decent and holds strong religious views.
When we met, she told me she didn't want any relationship for now as she's been celibate for two years besides premarital sex isn't her thing and she can boast of having just about 3 body counts or so. But I managed to convince her date me sha.

We got along fine. No problems. She's busty, jovial, great smiles and laughter. She's fine.

Today we went out and she saw her old male friend - a former colleague at work, they exchanged pleasantries and hugged. She's busty so I didn't like the way the guy hugged her or the way she hugged him but I chested that one.

They then got all chatty while I bought roasted chicken. I occasionally looked up to see them and I noticed my girl being all touchy with this guy.. touching his chest, holding up his arm in hers, standing too close to him and kinda rubbing her busts on him (maybe unconsciously, I don't know).

Well I was angry and felt disrespected. You can't be with your guy or hubby and behave like this with another male friend you see. What happened to a dignified way of greeting and a healthy space between you two?

Afterwards I reprimanded her properly and told her how disrespectful it is to her man especially when he's there with her.. she tried to argue that it was nothing and that I'm overreacting but I told her that acts like this can send the wrong message to a prospective suitor and he'll just believe you a girl guys have easy access to. She apologized and promised not to do that again.

What y'all say? Is it okay for your girl to be all touchy with male friends?

If ur story is Tru, I pity mama than born u sha.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Fiscus105(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
MyExpression:

She argued it with him, before conceding under potential marriage pressure.

OP
She has shown you how she thinks...her ideology of life.

If she's really a good gurl with that kind of thinking, try groom her well and confirm her compatibility with you, before settling down.

If she has been pretending, you'll see the signs...related events will happen again...she go bleep that guy, and you go see the signs of a woman that's getting it elsewhere.

No simp because you wan love who you marry...all these rules and regulations relationship, na the man dey usually suffer.

You dnt need a soothsayer to know she is pretending, going by how she had manipulated the poor guy, .....that her body counts is 3 ,.....that she celibated for 2 years ...that she only need limited romance with the supposed main boyfriend (no sex relationship), ...... MEANWHILE IN HIS PRESENT, SHE COLLECTED NUMBER OF EX COLLEAGUE, NOT ONLY THAT, SHE IS TOUCHY WITH HIM IN THE PUBLIC AND IN PRESENT OF POOR GUY.

Bro, Op is not even in 3rd pecking order at least for now, she only using him for back up, Incase of any unforseen circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Autobot05: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Culer:
the first part of Your Sig is the intro lyric of the song 'like toy soldiers' by Eminem.
I listen to that song like an anthem, almost everyday. Cheers ✌️
Yoo bro you’re so so right
I love it too

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MICVOCT(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
NXTDANGOTE:
Women only make rules for guys they don't like and bend rules for guys they like ..Trust me man I have seen it all when it comes to women.That lady u think that accepted to date you with all those rules she will ditch and break that same rule when she sees who she likes.

Perfect update

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MICVOCT(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Exjoker:
Guy, never trust any girl or take them serious again whatsoever... Because they are very good at pretending.

I dated a hooker for over a year without knowing until last month...

Lobatan! Gbam.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MICVOCT(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Exjoker:
Guy, never trust any girl or take them serious again whatsoever... Because they are very good at pretending.

Lobatan! Gbam.

How did you later know?
Share it as you like, one sentence, one paragraph or anyhow.

Just want to know bro.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MICVOCT(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Geniemoi01:
Why are you taking the relationship serious? She shouldn't even be the only girl you should be seeing. When will you guys realise Nigerian girls have no respect for relationships, but only the benefits?

Fact!
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
labake1:

OP na the breast she carry be your problem?
Listen to NL male advice at your risk, most of them dey cry follow woman offline.
I think you are insecure that's bad for the relationship. Why not calm down, watch and get her trust?
Because she is busted doesn't mean she is olosho. Stop sounding like a misogynist like those above
Na lack of self consciousness and modesty be my problem. I nor like as she dey romance guy for public even for my presence. But she listen to me and promise to change sha so I go watch and see. No qualms.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Even if it’s 3 body count what of one have slept with her uncountable times nkor? And the 2nd and 3rd let me say 50 times
lolest 😀.. this one cracked me up. We've all had our 'conversation' sha
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
tachia406:
"She's been celibate for 2 years". Guy that one na maga.

She's a frustrated girl who was used and dumped by a guy. She was using that to play a hard-to-get game with you. On a normal, de girl de bleep confirm! Those are confirmed olosho vibes.here.

My problem with you is, after expressing your displeasure with what she did to her, and even advising her, you still keep it in your mind. She has not even repeated it and gbuaaaa! You have brought it up here.
I hope this isn't the case. I'm not completely sure but a part of believes she ain't that bad.

Just used the experience to create content for y'all and to brush up.my writing skills after a very long hiatus. Abi you nor like as you read and comment on my experience?

Yes, I was hurt but since she's apologized and promised it wouldn't repeat itself, I have forgiven and would just watch to see the change. But I wouldn't tolerate 'oloshism' in any guise even if after I made the mistake to marry someone.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
MyExpression:

She argued it with him, before conceding under potential marriage pressure.

OP
She has shown you how she thinks...her ideology of life.

If she's really a good gurl with that kind of thinking, try groom her well and confirm her compatibility with you, before settling down.

If she has been pretending, you'll see the signs...related events will happen again...she go bleep that guy, and you go see the signs of a woman that's getting it elsewhere.

No simp because you wan love who you marry...all these rules and regulations relationship, na the man dey usually suffer.
Thanks for understanding the matter.

She claims she's just being free with people and that there's nothing to what she did. But I hate it when a girl is too free with guys and overly touch them or let them touch her anyhow. If you'd do this outside what them happens when you're inside?

Even if you are actually tough and hard to get, the guy could read your touchi-ness as a greenlight and go for the kill. Then what?! You slap him and say "you're just my friend?"
I see alot of girls don't know how to draw the line but I've instructed my girl sha.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
NXTDANGOTE:
Women only make rules for guys they don't like and bend rules for guys they like ..Trust me man I have seen it all when it comes to women.That lady u think that accepted to date you with all those rules she will ditch and break that same rule when she sees who she likes.
That one dey. She likes me wella sha and makes sacrifices for me but I can't share my woman lai lai in anyway
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Freelancerr:
Whatever your mind is telling you about her is true. Always trust your instinct👌

She gave it to 3 guys it's now your turn she's now celibate.

Is okay? I laugh in togo.

I'll also guess she has given it to that other guy she was touching, the same guy she disrespect you with. Don't be surprised if that guy invites her over and gets his share as always.
And you will only be the same understanding boyfriend.

Well, I can teach you to read her WhatsApp messages on your phone. so you can know the truth about your girl.

Check my number on my signature and WhatsApp me.
Always trust your instinct I repeat 👌
lol mahn you got a point but regarding the Whatsapp matter, I'm not ready for that yet. Thanks 😀
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by thrillionaire(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Autobot05:
The effect of taking women seriously …

Btw hug and touch another lady prolly your female friend or even her friend In the presence of your girl and see how she’ll react. Stop behaving like an incel and man TF up bro

Stop being insecure …there are many fishes in the sea
Exactly! Imagine I hugged and caressed another woman openly and in front of her.. remembering the matter dey vex me sef.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by sharpwriter(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Exjoker:

Lol... Sorry
So how's life in the dark web
wink
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by pachigo001(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Unseen:
A girl told you she has 3 body counts and you believed🙄
do girl tell the truth when it comes to body count one told me she was raped and since then she hasn’t have sex with anybody thinking I won’t discover she have other male friends knacking her I just chop am till I tire then expose and dump her she no still believe am till today grin grin grin
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by pachigo001(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
MICVOCT:

Lobatan! Gbam.

How did you later know?

Just want to know bro.
I dated one girl everytime she will tell me she want to go and see her dad in another town that she won’t use her phone to travel because many bad boys and thief full the town not knowing she have two SIM cards one is for me and another is for the other guy I thank God say I get guys wey de mount intel for me sha na so I catch am and disgrace her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MICVOCT(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
pachigo001:
I dated one girl everytime she will tell me she want to go and see her dad in another town that she won’t use her phone to travel because many bad boys and thief full the town not knowing she have two SIM cards one is for me and another is for the other guy I thank God say I get guys wey de mount intel for me sha na so I catch am and disgrace her grin grin

Funny enough, love no go let ordinary guy think straight, see lamba as if say na in own the road...thank God you aren't alone....those guys did a good job.

Thanks for the experience shared!

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by pachigo001(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
MICVOCT:

Funny enough, love no go let ordinary guy think straight, see lamba as if say na in own the road...thank God you aren't alone....those guys did a good job.

Thanks for the experience shared!
you are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by skj1377(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oga your girlfriend is a one chance bus. Better keep looking. There are many things you don't need to teach women, this is one of them.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by skj1377(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
You look good keep it up
IconicR:
I don't touch men aside my male family members, it's irritating infact I'm not friendly at all and if I manage to greet you I try that day bdat. I don't greet guys and people know me for that because most of them will now use that opportunity to start approaching you, most guys are really scared of me sha 😂, I'm naturally very cold towards guys and it'll take a lot of guts to approach me physically. Na Nairaland I Dy behave anyhow, thanks to this faceless forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. So op since she has apologised forgive her and stylishly watch out.
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Exjoker(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
MICVOCT:

Lobatan! Gbam.

How did you later know?

Just want to know bro.
Guy, this girl user innocent look, excess care and love to deceive me. She call me now and then all the time... How I fell to figure out this very early in the relationship is the reason I am very angry at myself till this moment...
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by MICVOCT(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Exjoker:
Guy, this girl user innocent look, excess care and love to deceive me. She call me now and then all the time... How I fell to figure out this very early in the relationship is the reason I am very angry at myself till this moment...

You see, I must confess here, due to the way you've expressed your mind.

One thing is that, such logic is like a reversed order, when a<we> guy<s> keep receiving an excessive care from a lady, first, a guy won't take it serious, and as times goes on with a same energy of care, guys begins to loose guide somehow, real life experience. On that note, getting to know at earlier stage of been compromised may be farfetched[unrealistic]. Now, I don't even gaze my heart at innocent look anymore.

Come to think of it, even at that, what was she thinking for her to embrace such act, isn't that a waste if time to her having realized she's a cheat.

Sometimes I often think of it, most lady would spend on a guy and still cheat on him.

I am just happy you figured it out in due time!

<smiling sheepishly>
On a fun mood, your comment also shows that with excess love, guys too may loose guide.

Na that innocent look bad pass... shocked cool grin wink
Re: Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? by Sniper101(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2023
My question is:

Una wey dey Date these girls, how una take dey behave around dem wey be say a supposed girlfriend go gather mind dey fall una hand in public, directly or indirectly, with a supposed male casual friend or colleague or whoever?

There are certain things my Exes never dared to do with guys outside ESPECIALLY when am right there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? / The Youth Corper And The Vigin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.