Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? (1975 Views)

HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Lol you don't know me! ☺️☺️
I don't need to know you, but you behave like a neglected being, who lack love and attention.

And feel it's convenient to get them online from strangers. From pressing her phone, all day, am sure you barely sleep at night.

Awake at night and in the day, pressing phone. Locked up indoors.

It's a pity. What a boring lifestyle.
Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by siofra(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Bunkbars:
I don't need to know you, but you behave like a neglected being, who lack love and attention.

And feel it's convenient to get them online from strangers. From pressing her phone, all day, am sure you barely sleep at night.

Awake at night and in the day, pressing phone. Locked up indoors.

It's a pity. What a boring lifestyle.

😹
Try harder. The men on this forum have said WORSE things about me☺️☺️

And no, darling. If you follow up my posts here, you'll know that that's not true.
Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

😹
Try harder. The men on this forum have said WORSE things about me☺️☺️

And no, darling. If you follow up my posts here, you'll know that that's not true.
worse?, Am not trying to say worse about you. Am telling you what you do. Check your topics. It just seem you talk to yourself. And feel comfortable with online strangers.

I'm saying you behave like someone who don't have friends and prefer to stay alone, This topic, was what you could have called a friend about, but it seem you don't have any.

Should I even call this clout or what.

I won't be surprised, if all your relationships came from online.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by TemplarLandry: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2023
The Lord rebuke poverty. 😊
siofra:

I hate men, but I will Bleep them and chop their money ☺️
Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by siofra(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Bunkbars:
worse?, Am not trying to say worse about you. Am telling you what you do. Check your topics. It just seem you talk to yourself. And feel comfortable with online strangers.

I'm saying you behave like someone who don't have friends and prefer to stay alone, This topic, was what you could have called a friend about, but it seem you don't have any.

Should I even call this clout or what.

I won't be surprised, if all your relationships came from online.

Well, that's wrong ☺️

You guessed wrong. I won't tell you more than I post here.

If you want to know me, put more effort and stop doing guess work/online psychologist undecided
Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by Fidecoo(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Hahaha ,
You hate bees and like honey.
Ok ooo.
Pls, keep it up.
Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by Coolgent(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
siofra:

Oya come and chop my money
Re: HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? by skj1377(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dear am sure you have taken that drug before why are you pretending. I actually think your a yahoo boy!
siofra:
Do I take the two at once or take one first then wait for a while before taking the other??

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Who Told Me To Vote Tinubu In January / I Think I've Found My Life Partner / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.