Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet (44343 Views)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit / Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Georgejeez: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin funny enough the major threat to his office and life isn't those retired Military Generals but the Stone-cold faced Terrorist of a Vice President , Shettima .
Each time I see him , I see a Dimka waiting for the right opportunity .

1 Like

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by thisisit: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
The Military will be restive over their Political marginalization and Exclusion.

The restiveness will lead to restlessness and ...
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
another gibberish from a man from d land of d rising hate

No surprises we know who u people are n that’s y we avoided u like plague in d last election

Shinedu election no b war get over it

Can you negate what he said?
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Badguy77(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
If any body thinks ebola tifnubu have this country at heart, that person is the biggest joker of this century..
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by RingRoadMafia: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
79toojob:
He is playing with fire
THIS ACCOUNT BELONGS TO NANA ONIZE ZUBAIRU THE UNREPENTANT SCAMMER.

GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE !!!!
SCAMMER ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by RingRoadMafia: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
4merlity:
Their contribution might help
THIS ACCOUNT BELONGS TO NANA ONIZE ZUBAIRU THE UNREPENTANT SCAMMER.

GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE !!!!
SCAMMER ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obyangel:
Bobo Chicago is doing great, far better than Bubu.
God bless our president
God bless Nigerians
God bless us.

How is he better than buhari?
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by forgiveness: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nobi human being develop military?
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by SpatialKing(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Tinubu is not here to deliver good governance...
He is there to loot and enrich himself like previous leaders...
Anybody telling you that Tinubu will deliver is just lying to himself...

My thought too
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
another gibberish from a man from d land of d rising hate

No surprises we know who u people are n that’s y we avoided u like plague in d last election

Shinedu election no b war get over it
I don't care I spoke the truth and you know it...
Tinubu is just going to borrow to run government just like Buhari....
No need lying to ourselves and calling me names...
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by SpatialKing(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu is showing disdain for the Armed Forces, I hope they don’t return the favour to him someday.

First, he appointed an ex police officer to supervise them as NSA.

Now he’s going to appoint a civilian as Minister of Defence.

From my knowledge of history and power, this is a recipe for disaster.

But what do I know?

They will soon tag you IPOB
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Sharpsharp00123: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

Can you negate what he said?
let another man criticize tinubu n I will entertain it but nothing for an Igbo hater
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by FreeStuffsNG: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu is showing disdain for the Armed Forces, I hope they don’t return the favour to him someday.

But what do I know?
Hahaha....You don't know Asiwaju Tinubu. He will consult widely and accommodate their interests but he will not be intimidated.
Nigeria has witnessed long years of military and we defeated the military. Asiwaju Tinubu was part of that civilian brigade. He has always maintained that military is too busy and have so much to do so has no business in governance.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by ycat: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
You people keep talking as if Nigeria is still under a military rule. Why should retired generals make his ministerial list?

Nigerians need to stop thinking like cows. The only reason you give them unnecessary aponle is because you don't have guns, if you do, retired generals will fear you too.

Retired generals should go and be playing with their grand kids or asewo. They don't belong anywhere in our govt.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by BoldBrainz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where is Rose ? I'll only respond to her comment. Since she has made it her responsibility to champion Tinubu's course on this platform.
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by ImoleNaija: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

Cry us a river tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Mccullum: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tntsi:
Whether he shuns ex generals or not, he remains unconstitutional.

As for the coup in Niger, I believe one of the major enabler of the coup is the presidential election in our nation.

There may be other reason but I believe the presidential elections in our country and the response from supposed fathers and elders gave the coup plotters in niger a major courage.

How does that correlates together. Even if something happens in Libya now, it's as a result of Nigeria presidential election grin

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Chetas81(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
I DON'T BLAME YOU, I BLAME THOSE ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN WHO LOVE SUFFER HEAD OVER THE INTELLIGENCE, AWON LOKAN TIO MA JE AJEKU IYA 😝
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu obviously dosent know that theres more to presidency than stealing.

Such a clueless old fool. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Cry us a river tongue.
well you sef Gan know let's not lie to ourselves...
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by 1972xy: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
OSU man. You think everybody is like nna.
E de pain nna.
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by ycat: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ori e buru!
Iya e a je ajeku iya!

I really hope you are not saying Peter Obi that look like a village MUMU is intelligent.

Peter Obi is an ode if you don't know.
Chetas81:
I DON'T BLAME YOU, I BLAME THOSE ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN WHO LOVE SUFFER HEAD OVER THE INTELLIGENCE, AWON LOKAN TIO MA JE AJEKU IYA 😝
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
well you sef Gan know let's not lie to ourselves...

Tinubu supporters themselves know their foolish but wont admit.

They can eat their children out of hunger and be satisfied as long as an igbo person is not president that is how they think. Very primitive people.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by CJStarz: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not only dat, he dey dia Asari come dey form private army join. Na these kain things dey vex Khaki boys

Penguin2:

But what do I know?
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by ejimatic: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dedicate “Shake Down” by Akon to Aşiwaju. Great jam!
One thing I like in you is that you always have an album for every situation .Keep it up brother!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Starking1000000(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
The enemies of our great nation are wailing about, I want to implore all progressives reading this that it’s not over until it’s over

We shouldn’t rest till we are able to neutralize d children of hate who are hell bent on destroying our beautiful nation cos they lost election

As e dey go right now, na them go tire cos it’s fire for fire

You have shown the world you're stup!D
At least display your stup!dity to yourself and street . Not online
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Starking1000000(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obyangel:
Bobo Chicago is doing great, far better than Bubu.
God bless our president
God bless Nigerians
God bless us.

Stupid people believes APC will deliver Nigeria from APC
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by Advancedman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anytime I see Igbo comments on this forum it reminds me of the song “wetin we gain” by victor AD

If Igbo man no hate wetin he gain

Remove hate from an Igbo man n he’s empty, hate is an average Igbo man’s fuel

Confirm.
Re: Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet by waledeji(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

But what do I know?
iboman opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Men Caught Exhuming 16 Skulls At Cemetery In Oyo (Photo) / Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.