Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? (6101 Views)

Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / How Do Ladies Cope?? / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by bekay911(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
i chew gums bt once in a while. Jst dat sum chew it to d disgust of odas. Afterall  gals were made wit suga dpice nevrytn nice
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by MMM2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
op do u sell chewing gum angry
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by AmakaG29(f): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
I chew gum after eating if I can't brush or before I go out with friends, but I get rid of it before interacting with people. I don't talk and chew. Nor do I smack. (Ladylike) grin
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by truegist99: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
i don't chew, www.bigimi.com
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Swagahyk(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
, they hardly do without gums, it aids their 'EFFIZY'

'
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by sweeti14(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
I  chew gum when a lecture is boring or when i'm in church and i feel sleepy tongue
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Kmaster2010(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2011
Nt every gur does
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
most naija babes who chew chewing gum all the time are mostly ashis.u see them going kpa! kpa!! kpa!!! kpaa!!!! with the chewing gum all over the place wether na for church oo,bank oo, even sef for funeral palour undecided.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by tunnytox(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2011
I chew sugar free gum everyday especially after meal, in fact sugar free gum is recommended by dentists its better to chew gum than go about with bad breath. so many people have terrible bad breath but they don't even know it by chewing sugar free gum you can easily get rid of those terrible bacteria that causes bad breath,
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
I don't chew gum.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Jenifa1: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
this is a stupid topic.
there are lots of ladies who don't chew gum.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Campala(f): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
It gives you a fresh breath all daylong. The annoying part of it is that some people chew irresponsibly.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by adesteve: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin [td] Like I said earlier, by their threads you shall know them, Instead of focusing on forwarding your 3rd class C.V to as many companies as possible for the post of security, cleaner or driver as you are supposed to be doing, after the 150naira you paid for an hours access to the internet at your local cybercafe, you are here gossiping about chewing gum,

Well you have caught my attention, come to my shrine so I can use your fingers for juju to drives away locusts from my yam farm since you have no valuable need for them,

Anuofia nwulu anwu di ka ghi,[/td]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO, cant stop laughing, wetin d guy do you? u dey give am word as if u dey beside each other, true talk anyway!
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by lepasharon(f): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2011
hehe in addicted to gum grin something just has to be in ma mouth
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Anvaller: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
Just want to correct an erroneous impression around here that its impossible to keep ur mouth fresh no matter how hard u brush. [/b]No no no, the problem is that many dont know how to brush. U really need to learn.

While u are brushing, u have to remove the smelly residue that sticks to ur tongue, [b]Some are aware of this but still dont know the proper way to remove it, they wrongly scrub their brush hard on the frontal part of the tongue, whereas the sticky smelly residue stays at the back part of the tongue, not at the front.
Some are afraid to do it because they can gag and throw up, they will just brush the teeth very well and hope the mouth won't smell but it will, of course it will.

[b]It is easier to remove when you create a thick foam of paste in your mouth while brushing the teeth and do not spit the foam out yet, roll ur brush with the foam at the back part of the tongue, the foam reduces friction and removes the residue easily so u wont gag unless you over-do it. I[/b]f u brush ur mouth everyday and u dont do this, ur mouth will start to smell after few hours because u did not remove what would make ur mouth smell when u brushed. But if u do this in the morning, I can tell u that u will remain fresh for the greater part of the day. If this does not work for u, then I cant help u further, u need extra care such as mouth fresheners chewing gum etc to stay fresh.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
Na the gum be your problem abi na the girl? if her mouth smell you go say why girls mouth they smell, now she respect you by chewing gum to keep you straight, you no like am, useless post!
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Parisgoodman(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
as for the ladies i dont know but for d guyz u are lucky, i will ask alex ferguson when i get 2 oldtrafford dis saturday.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Jibson999(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2011
me i dont give a f, i chew gum big tym, almost became an addiction (lyk d i cant go out without it ) but i guess d yahuza was beta
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Exponental(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
Op, dealin wit d wrong chics, most ladies i deal wit dont chew gum @ all.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
*chews gum*

Naija guys should chew gum. You people have the worse MO. Then again what do you expect from guys still using the same brush from Primary 4
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by grandstar(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2011
Chewing gum reduces stress and also helps in concentration.

Many girls don't chew.

In Singapore, there is a ban on the importation, marketing and distribution of chewing gum. There is however no ban on chewing the stuff.

The country hates the practice but can not ban it probably because of tourists.

Well, Singapore is called the nanny of Asia
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 12, 2011
grandstar:

Chewing gum reduces stress and also helps in concentration.

Many girls don't chew.

In Singapore, there is a ban on the importation, marketing and distribution of chewing gum. There is however no ban on chewing the stuff.

The country hates the practice but can not ban it probably because of tourists.

Well, Singapore is called the nanny of Asia

actually the ban on importation IS because of tourists, go there and not be white and see how much they fine you. they don't like people sticking chewed gum on things hence the ban. but if a white westerner brings it in they are easily forgiven after the gum is confiscated.
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by skyone(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2011
Please someone help me, how do i post youtube video on nairaland!
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by sohlahtie: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2011
I miss my long lost love BUBA. grin
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by joanana(f): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

*chews gum*

Naija guys should chew gum. You people have the worse MO. Then again what do you expect from guys still using the same brush from Primary 4

Hahahahahahahahahah, Gbam!!!!!! Its true my dear , they do ve the wost MO lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

ATLgal:

lemme, chew gum or have bad breath? it's only amongst Nigerians that chewing gum is seen as a female thing. it's a breath freshening activity in other places, i bet the OP's mouth STINKS, like shalanga.

I concur, I chew gum becos after eatin i feel sleepy n m in the office. Do u want me to get sacked? Also for good breath

Come on OP really, only ladies chew gum? hmmmmm i ve a gguy in my office, he cant do with chewing it. wink
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by vitality22(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2011
@Okija juju,
i really want to know if you are from Okija. No offence
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by vitality22(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2011
if u chicks/guys likes chewin gums alot y not just chew latex instead, at least its more concentrated or so i guess
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by dagboss(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2011
But i like the way Pappey Sir Alex Ferguson does his own when his team MANU is playing, but sha  o i dey wonder how the man no dey bite im tongue grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2011
i chew gum like always it gives me fresh breath and it also helps me  concentrate.    
not only ladies chew gum even guyz do. tongue
Re: Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2011
Am not claiming or saying that guyz don't chew gums, Of course i do, though only sugar free gums. And am obsessed with Orbit in particular. But what am saying is that, i wouldn't take gum as something i can't do without or if i don't see gum to chew, i wouldn't talk in public places, What then is the essence of brushing if Chewing gum would later be my saving grace? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew! You Will Stop Using Vaseline After Seeing This / Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin / Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.