Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? (6112 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by movicy(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2015
pls pardon my grammars... am just an undergraduate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Ezedon(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Let me bring my glasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by cyprus000: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=13pt]mehn I can't see shi#t.
Too tiny

Why don't u summarize the letter
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by dechandel(f): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Op is that a project work

2 Likes

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Twaci(f): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
Op is that a project work
I tire oh! Probably an assignment undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Dis moi moi and pap is kinda sweet o
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by austinesteve(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2015
so touching...sorry bro, just move on.....see u @ d front page grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by spaggyy(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=15pt]click like if ur eyeballs almost pop out and leaving u with headache while reading that post.....[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Basildvalour(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Chairman, u were truly unconscious o cos a conscious man will not open the eye and faithfully murder English in every manner possible

Meanwhile, all the best in your writing career grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by justmag(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
I was reading this until I scrolled down...sorry op! Nobody gat time for that... undecided
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
spaggyy:
[size=15pt]click like if ur eyeballs almost pop out and leaving u with headache while reading that post.....[/size]
ntor tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by XtraSmooth404: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
first heartbreak grin no need for the long story, the guy should just move on. corpers kpanshin people's girlfriends since 1973
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2015
You gat to move on, I know is not easy but u gat to help yourself. Remember this yoruba adage " eni toba para re nitori obinrin egbegberun obinrin ma gba saare re koja ...So you gat to move on as the river keeps flowing
When your money comes I know the bìtch will wanna come back and that time you dey sing in olamide's voice "mama se loving you fun mimo ooooo yago lona semo jo yemi my lover ni gringrin

make I call the council of elders to comma add to what have said
CC:kingtom
orijin101
kinglekan
2dice
jacksparrow1207
prettythicksme
alberto2k
dharay88

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by dharay88: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
++reporting++
Plz i couldn't read dat tin up der... cry

Can sum1 explain...
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Missmossy(f): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2015
Eeyah, stories that touch. Move on asap!
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by ireneony(f): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
too long to read
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by KingTom(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2015
stephenqueen:
You gat to move on, I know is not easy but u gat to help yourself. Remember this yoruba adage " eni toba para re nitori obinrin egbegberun obinrin ma gba saare re koja ...So you gat to move on as the river keeps flowing
When your money comes I know the bìtch will wanna come back and that time you dey sing in olamide's voice "mama se loving you fun mimo ooooo yago lona semo jo yemi my lover ni gringrin

CC:kingto m
o rijin101
kinglek an
2 dice
jacksparrow1 207
prettyt hicksme
albe rto2k
dhar ay88
Wetin dey happen? grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by pinkycute(f): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by 2dice(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

orijin101
kinglekan
2dice
jacksparrow1207
prettythicksme
alberto2k
dharay88
present sir

1 Like

Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by 2dice(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2015
pinkycute:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
help the poor boy with yur opinion no dey do mouth like person wey drink hot stout smiley
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by KingTom(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2015
pinkycute:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Baby grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by kinglekan: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Missclasssy please come and wake this OP out of his reverie. undecided
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by pinkycute(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2015
What ? embarassed I've been avoiding you for days nahhh undecided and you never seems to notice cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

KingTom:
Baby grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

orijin101
kinglekan
2dice
jacksparrow1207
prettythicksme
alberto2k
dharay88

Oluwami here I am! cheesy
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by pinkycute(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
If You understand what the Op, post above... Please do enlighten me...

The writeup is too tiny... angry

2dice:

help the poor boy with yur opinion
no dey do mouth like person wey drink hot stout smiley
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oluwami here I am! cheesy
Make una add to wetin I talk for that thread na,advice the heart broken boi cheesycheesy
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin dey happen? grin
Advice the heart broken boi na cheesy
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin dey happen? grin
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by 2dice(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
pinkycute:
If You understand what the Op, post above... Please do enlighten me...

The writeup is too tiny... angry

i cudnt see it either ..all i knw his Gf dump him...u girls ve been breaking out heart since the days of Garden Of Eden sad
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin dey happen? grin
Advice the heart broken boi na cheesy
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
2dice:

i cudnt see it either ..all i knw his Gf dump him...u girls ve been breaking out heart since the days of Garden Of Eden sad
You no see the screen shot undecidedundecided na 3310 u dey use nigrincheesycheesy
Re: Photo: screenshots of a guy Ietter to his girlfriend, Why Is Naija Gal Wicked ? by stephenqueen: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
All of una wey no fit see that screen shot abeg go throway una 3310 for river

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / 10 Signs Of A Bitter Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.