Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife (35947 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by RPG2020(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Although I love having sex with lot of women

But marrying more than one wife is something I will never do in this life if at all I will get married

If I get married it is gonna be one woman

Then I can have multiple girl friends outside

Those girl friends dare not disturb my wife

Then you are not a real niggar but a soft niggar

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by iamblest(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by chatinent: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2023
To the Igbo people, proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by omababe(f): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2023
It is said that opportunity comes but once. This is such kind of opportunity to Earn atleast $300(250k) monthly with your smartphone.

JSYK, I made my first sale one day after publishing my first book as an Amazon publisher(even as a student). And since then, I've earned quite a bit on Amazon wink wink

Quickly, the aim of this Masterclass is stated below:

1. I want to help as much as every participants to start their Amazon kdp Journey for free.

How:

🎯I will be instructing you on how you can set up your Amazon kdp account for FREE.

🎯I will be instructing you on how to link Your US account with your Amazon kdp account.

🎯Lastly I will be taking only those that are willing to the NEXT STAGE which will be on Book creation using the writing without writing formula for low content books and No content books but the criteria is that they must have follow through to set up their Amazon KDP account.

Note: This FREE Masterclass is worth $100(75k).
If you're interested, chat me on the number on my signature.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Unperturbedpota: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Big boss has spoken

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by bestpunterever: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But marrying more than one wife is something I will never do in this life if at all I will get married

Those girl friends dare not disturb my wife and my wife is my priority
Werey, hope you are cool with your wife having me as her boyfriend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by phemmyfour: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2023
cutesharon:
So his family no follow pay bride price for 2nd wife...and she de claim the surname...opari.
Yinmu

Under law, she's allowed to claim the surname. Court wedding na joke to you
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Henix(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Yul, the Odogwu that a side chic turned to Odiegwu

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Savechild23: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2023
More to yul’s issues that meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by blackdover: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Wailers
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by BrutusOj(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Won't you dedicate any song to Pete Edochie or are you still sewrching for one? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Beautiful and Well articulated answers... Chief Edochie is a great man!

I honestly can't believe Yul never carried his parents along... That's disrespectful and plain stupid.

No matter how my Father and I disagree on everything, I will never make such moves without seeking his counsel at least.

You people will kill yourselves in the name of Wokeness! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2023
May your daughter never be so stupid and useless that people refers to her as an Ant infested firewood... Amen!!

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Unperturbedpota: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2023
kkins25:
Yeah, we did, we did. There is something we always say in igbo: ‘if you go and pick up ant infested gays, it’s a direct invitation to the lizards, come to roast, right?’ So, here I am and that’s all."

PETE and his high priest vibes! 😁😁

Jeis a senitor man,a don , an Emeritus, a founder , a mother nest abeg clear road for our boss . The man is a man. He is the Father of men

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by VinnyBaba: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

Iyaebe, go Find Husband o!😏😕

Carrying Others matter for head. sad

Very soon, Yul 17yr Daughter go First you Marry and Yul will be a Grandfather,

While you continue to Bash him Here on Nairaland. embarassed😒
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Obierika(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
That's a quality of a sound igbo father not the type wey dem go dey chase themselves around with pestle, cutlass etc.

God bless Pa Pete Edochie

Hope that one wearing that IPOB regalia around they see elder like Pete

Are you referring to Chiwetalu Agu?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Unperturbedpota: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2023
Zico5:
Well, I dont know how it goes in igbo land but I don't think u can try such in Yoruba land when u are not omo Ale(bastard). How can a good and responsible son contest for governor or take the second wife without the consent of her father. It shows the guy did not value his father or the culture of the land. He has been posting some demeaning videos online recently probably he is making jest of his wife or the father. But in all, he should remember that money is not everything in life. Parent's blessing matter alot in our lives
Dont insult their culture are you stupid?

Anyways they Yul guy na omo alé true true
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by kestolove95(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2023
Iyamiri people use d innocent boy for rituals, dem think say we know go knw

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Okay... Is your wife permitted or allowed to have other boyfriends outside?!!

After all, you will remain her priority as her husband.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Angelfrost(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
People should leave this manchi alone''
Everybody for this forum has one or the other don fuckup'' and he didn't kill anybody.
Na him fucking life not yours

Nobody will have his time if wasn't that stupid to keep tossing everything into the public.

He should learn to stay private .

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Unperturbedpota: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww he didn’t say sh1t!
This is just a typical case of a simp raised by a simp!
If he is half of what he acts in movies, he should have used this boy for sacrifice sinceeeee.
Now the boy is all over the internet dragging his heritage in the mud, and the father is all over the internet speaking in parables. OMG, what a family of dim witted-baritone speaking clowns!
Now the Edochie family can be likened to comedy🤣

Stop taking drugs it is frying your already handicapped brain to ashes.

If your brain couldn't comprehend what this .man said and all you could do was type this rubbish. Then you are either an illiterate or not properly mentally developed

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by blackgold2018(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

and a mistake we men make is.. Never make your wife know you are cheating on her no matter what circumstances. But men think it’s cool because they’re men

Forgetting how the female brain works. Thereby giving your wife reasons to cheat on you. If your wife cheats, “you will never ever know”

A lot of men don’t know their wife’s are cheating with them, like reciprocating.

My point is never let your wife know you are cheating on her. Because there may be another man she might be finding reasons or excuses to cheat.

But some naive men think their women are fine on about them cheating.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by jaybenugo: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2023
sad i nor mention anybody name oo sad angry embarassed
Obierika:

Are you referring to Chiwetalu Agu?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Harmony92(f): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2023
Let us forget about all the display of affection between Yul and Judy, deep down I know Yul is not happy

I saw a video on Facebook where Judy was massaging Yul's ego with praises sad I was like of the men in the world why steal another woman's husband?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by TenQ: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Pete is a man I respect so much. A very upright man. Yul is old enough to take decisions; right or wrong. He has his reasons for going polygamous. The first wife is just pained and being selfish. Our culture permits us to take as many wife as we want so far we are able to cater for them. Let's allow Yul breathe please.
May is selfish?

What of if it was May who committed adultery and decided to make the man her second husband?

Whatever law doesn't permit May doesn’t permit Yul. They are married under the civil law and it forbids both adultery and polygamy!

It was a breach of agreement on the side of Yul
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by foolbuster: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

Online in-law weldone. Mad people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2023
foolbuster:

Online in-law weldone. Mad people everywhere.
Yes, our fight will not be in vain. Mad husband snatchers everywhere
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Obierika(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad i nor mention anybody name oo sad angry embarassed

I know that's why I helped you mention the name grin
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by kingthreat(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Yul didn't abandon May. He just tried to be a polygamist.
Modern day women hardly accept polygamy.
But the way May is going about it with wrath is not the best way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) / Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.