Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife (35945 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Zico5(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Dont insult their culture are you stupid?

Anyways they Yul guy na omo alé true true
You guys are uncultured. Where did I insult here? I think u are not really okay
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Sharon1996: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww he didn’t say sh1t!
This is just a typical case of a simp raised by a simp!
If he is half of what he acts in movies, he should have used this boy for sacrifice sinceeeee.
Now the boy is all over the internet dragging his heritage in the mud, and the father is all over the internet speaking in parables. OMG, what a family of dim witted-baritone speaking clowns!
Now the Edochie family can be likened to comedy🤣
shut up,Yul is 41,how can he tell him what to do?he is a full grown ass man,calling an elder a simp,shame on you..idiot

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Davicl: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

You see why free data should be ban by all means huh 😊 it's not by force to comment Mr bag of beans that you can't even afford
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Scarrr: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2023
So with all the wise quote he dey trow fr tv he no get control of his family... Mtcheew
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Creativity22: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Before I comment on issues like this as a neutral person, I like digging for info even if I v no means to hear from both sides.
My little search made me know that Judith was once married with two kids. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/610729-i-met-yul-edochie-years-after-divorcing-my-first-husband-judy-austin-to-critics.html
Many people don't know this. She met Yul over 10 years ago when she's still with her first husband, one Mr Emmanuel Obasi. Pic attached below, he's the one in the middle. The ex husband has also accused Judith of cheating on him with Yul as at 2012, read the full gist from premium times in the link above.
My summation: Peter Edochie has spoken as an elder. He can't come out in public to criticize his son. And it's good he acknowledged that May is a good wife and it's Yul that's playing with an ant infested wood. Let posterity judge all.
What just baffles me is that I thought Judith was a tear rubber not knowing she's after two. So I wonder wakanda fish brain is inside Yul's head that he's dancing in shame with her in public. Indeed, you must be stupid before juju can catch you.
As for May divorcing, she should divorce in peace. As for Judith and Yul, they should enjoy themselves. Posterity ll judge.

Try and grow brain. Why drag politics into this issue. You look like a relative of Judith that needs slaps.
I never liked that yul edochie at all. He comes across as a terrible human.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by donmik: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2023
That's a strong MAN talking.
Admire you always
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2023
Yul if I were I would stop all these unecessary talks and attention seeking.

Bro act like a man Stop blablaring, grow up pls my guy.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Pete is a man I respect so much. A very upright man. Yul is old enough to take decisions; right or wrong. He has his reasons for going polygamous. The first wife is just pained and being selfish. Our culture permits us to take as many wife as we want so far we are able to cater for them. Let's allow Yul breathe please.

cheesy grin

Pained and selfish?

Some of you are wickedness personified. You live, eat & breathe wickedness.

Anyways, May is not interested in a polygamy; when the divorce is concluded, Yul can marry another wife after Judy if he is so desperate to keep a polygamous family.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Kingzjayzee: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Pete edochie and proverbs shaaa. He just has a way of chipping in proverbs into things. Applauds 👏 ✌️ 👏 ✌️
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Adakintroy: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2023
Nothing wrong with polygamy.

Just if you have the head, heart or stamina for it. Women themselves could not Care less. Depends on who is involve. Ask reginal Daniel
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2023
kingthreat:
Yul didn't abandon May. He just tried to be a polygamist.
Modern day women hardly accept polygamy.
But the way May is going about it with wrath is not the best way.

The way May is going about it?

May that has been super silent for over a year?

Make una dey fear God.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by King3urna(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

Why's she your problem hmmm nawa ohh
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nsogbu001(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by naturefellow(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
The one above me sha''
People should leave this manchi alone''
Everybody for this forum has one or the other don fuckup'' and he didn't kill anybody.
Na him fucking life not yours
until a random broad hijacks your father from your mother, or your sister's husband.

Keep defending rubbish, until rubbish hits home. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nsogbu001(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie speaks about his son, Yul Edochie's second marriage during an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

Below is a part of the interview:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvjUZo_NSi6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNK9-Cs7YQQ
Maduagwu don blast am haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWWvScnqUg
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by naturefellow(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Before I comment on issues like this as a neutral person, I like digging for info even if I v no means to hear from both sides.
My little search made me know that Judith was once married with two kids. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/610729-i-met-yul-edochie-years-after-divorcing-my-first-husband-judy-austin-to-critics.html
Many people don't know this. She met Yul over 10 years ago when she's still with her first husband, one Mr Emmanuel Obasi. Pic attached below, he's the one in the middle. The ex husband has also accused Judith of cheating on him with Yul as at 2012, read the full gist from premium times in the link above.
My summation: Peter Edochie has spoken as an elder. He can't come out in public to criticize his son. And it's good he acknowledged that May is a good wife and it's Yul that's playing with an ant infested wood. Let posterity judge all.
What just baffles me is that I thought Judith was a tear rubber not knowing she's after two. So I wonder wakanda fish brain is inside Yul's head that he's dancing in shame with her in public. Indeed, you must be stupid before juju can catch you.
As for May divorcing, she should divorce in peace. As for Judith and Yul, they should enjoy themselves. Posterity ll judge.
talented321
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by ChatterHouse: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2023
taylor88:
EBOLA TINUBU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked som bori
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2023
if everybody don tell you say thus thing wey you dey do no good, you better refrain from it, that's God message for you,

shikena
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by legba1(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Pete is a man I respect so much. A very upright man. Yul is old enough to take decisions; right or wrong. He has his reasons for going polygamous. The first wife is just pained and being selfish. Our culture permits us to take as many wife as we want so far we are able to cater for them. Let's allow Yul breathe please.

May be Yul should have married culturally rather than doing the legal/registry marriage which forbade him from poligamy. Yul goofed, to think that he even brought home an after two. I agree hes old enough to make decisions but this particular one is not well thought out and may end up hurting him. To think of it, why didnt this woman stay with the father if his two kids?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by mrjoeblinks: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Although I love having sex with lot of women

But marrying more than one wife is something I will never do in this life if at all I will get married

If I get married it is gonna be one woman

Then I can have multiple girl friends outside

Those girl friends dare not disturb my wife and my wife is my priority

Respect, comrade!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Benekkk: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Typical example of why one shouldn’t attempt to please the world! Whatever he says will definitely be criticized by people who don’t mind their own business.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Zeezenho: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

How that's your business is what an still trying to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by talented321: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
I think your brain dey leak oil
naturefellow:
until a random broad hijacks your father from your mother, or your sister's husband.

Keep defending rubbish, until rubbish hits home. undecided
defending rubbish as how'' oga leave the man to live his life the way he wants' have u solve all the problems in your family ' you are here quoting me up and down, why are u this childish' and pls i don't reply kids.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Vicmareal: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
His reaction is mature, although one looks forward to a better relationship between an aged-parent and an adult-child. I mean, a child is expected to honor his/her parents before taking major decisions and parents, on the other hand, should be fairly interested in their children's affairs.

His illustration to the proverbial "ant -infested" object, is not in reference to any of Yul's wives, but Yul's decision to pick up a second wife.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
This Old Man has each of the hairs on his head laced with wisdom. Baba Pete Edochie, you shall not DIE.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Ofunaofu: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
That's a quality of a sound igbo father not the type wey dem go dey chase themselves around with pestle, cutlass etc.

God bless Pa Pete Edochie

Hope that one wearing that IPOB regalia around they see elder like Pete

Who dey wear IPOB regalia around

When is it a crime to wear a National flag of a country, most especially a country that existed for three solid years
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by ikpumbe(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Try and grow brain. Why drag politics into this issue. You look like a relative of Judith that needs slaps.

Mechie onu nsi
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Ifebi82: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
If you did not understand simple proverb, you get out
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by MatrixReloaded: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
You dont need to quote her town b4 making your statement. Regardless Igwurube okodi to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo / Victoria Kimani Shares Sexy Photos / Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.