Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife (35948 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Goodlady(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
ikpumbe:

Mechie onu nsi
You should shut up he-goat. Nmeeee like you are quick to abuse in your dialects. Ist high level of your illiteracy
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Danisaint112(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww he didn’t say sh1t!
This is just a typical case of a simp raised by a simp!
If he is half of what he acts in movies, he should have used this boy for sacrifice sinceeeee.
Now the boy is all over the internet dragging his heritage in the mud, and the father is all over the internet speaking in parables. OMG, what a family of dim witted-baritone speaking clowns!
Now the Edochie family can be likened to comedy🤣

The Edochie family can never be likened to comedy. There are some incidents that would take place and you will totally become speechless and confused.

Especially one you can't quench or subdue easily. Rather pray you don't yourself in such situation.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by naturefellow(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
I think your brain dey leak oil defending rubbish as how'' oga leave the man to live his life the way he wants' have u solve all the problems in your family ' you are here quoting me up and down, why are u this childish' and pls i don't reply kids.
says a kid with a Smartphone who knows nothing about conjugal vows, fidelity and responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Omodua(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Although I love having sex with lot of women

But marrying more than one wife is something I will never do in this life if at all I will get married

If I get married it is gonna be one woman

Then I can have multiple girl friends outside

Those girl friends dare not disturb my wife and my wife is my priority
Good talk. Supported!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by donbenie(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.
It's obvious you are not an Igbo..
Or else you would have understood that Proverbs are more than it's literally interpretation..
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by casppyjay: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
OboOlora:
Mschewww he didn’t say sh1t!
This is just a typical case of a simp raised by a simp!
If he is half of what he acts in movies, he should have used this boy for sacrifice sinceeeee.
Now the boy is all over the internet dragging his heritage in the mud, and the father is all over the internet speaking in parables. OMG, what a family of dim witted-baritone speaking clowns!
Now the Edochie family can be likened to comedy🤣

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Omodua(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Before I comment on issues like this as a neutral person, I like digging for info even if I v no means to hear from both sides.
My little search made me know that Judith was once married with two kids. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/610729-i-met-yul-edochie-years-after-divorcing-my-first-husband-judy-austin-to-critics.html
Many people don't know this. She met Yul over 10 years ago when she's still with her first husband, one Mr Emmanuel Obasi. Pic attached below, he's the one in the middle. The ex husband has also accused Judith of cheating on him with Yul as at 2012, read the full gist from premium times in the link above.
My summation: Peter Edochie has spoken as an elder. He can't come out in public to criticize his son. And it's good he acknowledged that May is a good wife and it's Yul that's playing with an ant infested wood. Let posterity judge all.
What just baffles me is that I thought Judith was a tear rubber not knowing she's after two. So I wonder wakanda fish brain is inside Yul's head that he's dancing in shame with her in public. Indeed, you must be stupid before juju can catch you.
As for May divorcing, she should divorce in peace. As for Judith and Yul, they should enjoy themselves. Posterity ll judge.

Try and grow brain. Why drag politics into this issue. You look like a relative of Judith that needs slaps.
Thank you,Good lady, for educating us on the Yul's marriage brouhaha. We now know better.

Yul is a spoilt child with obsession for women.

Indeed, God will judge him for disappointing his wife,May,who laboured with him during formative years of their marriage.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by greyboy130(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tinubu is the cause of all this scenario,shege pro max
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by talented321: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Your parent no try
naturefellow:
says a kid with a Smartphone who knows nothing about conjugal vows, fidelity and responsibility.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Kam2021: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
What kind of family is Judy from
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by naturefellow(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
talented321:
Your parent no try
If your own try, you no go dey my mention. You no go study to beta your life!

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by siofra(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But marrying more than one wife is something I will never do in this life if at all I will get married

undecided

You're evil. Very evil.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by JOemmy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
We only have one odogwu pete edochie in nigeria baba have done his part no one should blame him for the misbehavior of one his rogue sons.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Undisputed147: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
I have been following Pete Edochie right from when I was a little boy. I have watch a lot of movies of Pete Edochie and I have also seen him once when he visited my church, St Ambrose Catholic Church in Warri. The way he spoke I saw humility, honesty, and love in his words. He is a good man and does not fake his lifestyle. It is a shame that Yul Edochie chose to live his own path like that
jaybenugo:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie speaks about his son, Yul Edochie's second marriage during an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

Below is a part of the interview:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvjUZo_NSi6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNK9-Cs7YQQ
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by CLEVER123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

👷
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by MSGAMBLE9: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omodua:
Thank you,Good lady, for educating us on the Yul's marriage brouhaha. We now know better.

Yul is a spoilt child with obsession for women.

Indeed, God will judge him for disappointing his wife,May,who laboured with him during formative years of their marriage.
Good will judge you too for judging him even though as an African man he is entitled to Polygamy as long as he can afford it...

He did nothing wrong, face your life and stop projecting on an innocent man who has resources to fund his desires unlike you...
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by PsychoTheRapist: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:

You should shut up he-goat. Nmeeee like you are quick to abuse in your dialects. Ist high level of your illiteracy
Did the boy from Emeka-land tell you the truth by calling you Mgbeke?

That is not nice of him 😓
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Omodua(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Good will judge you too for judging him even though as an African man he is entitled to Polygamy as long as he can afford it...

He did nothing wrong, face your life and stop projecting on an innocent man who has resources to fund his desires unlike you...
I am not like you. I have resources more than Yul who's a youngster. Yet, I have one wife!

Poor people like you go for more women as wives.

Yul remains condemned for disappointing May. In solidarity with her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Georgejeez: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
A Ritualist isn't supposed to interfere in the lifestyle of another Ritualist
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by MSGAMBLE9: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omodua:
I am not like you. I have resources more than Yul who's a youngster. Yet, I have one wife!

Poor people like you go for more women as wives.

Yul remains condemned for disappointing May. In solidarity with her!
Well if you have one wife, that's is your choice do not project your insecurities on Yul... Yen yen yen, "I have more resources than Yul', we know before everyone on Nairaland is a Billionaire ...

You are Condemned low self-esteem bitter owl for condemning another man's choices...
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Concubine was addressed as ant infested shior. The Umuoji bag of beans is busy acting devilish drama with his stupid sidecock while his supposed father-in-law is addressing her as ant infested firewood shior. I'm glad He addressed May as a very good woman, the ndi you don't know what Yul is passing through can now rest, isn't it obvious that Yul just took advantage of his wife's good heart and calmness for granted but some co-adulteres still want to push a narrative.

The father should chill and allow his son to live his life, and stop poke nosing. Afterall, he has said that he doesn't interfere. Why then he's granting interviews up and down, here and there?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Zico5:
Well, I dont know how it goes in igbo land but I don't think u can try such in Yoruba land when u are not omo Ale(bastard). How can a good and responsible son contest for governor or take the second wife without the consent of her father. It shows the guy did not value his father or the culture of the land. He has been posting some demeaning videos online recently probably he is making jest of his wife or the father. But in all, he should remember that money is not everything in life. Parent's blessing matter alot in our lives

Lol. Which Yoruba land do you need your father's permission at 41 to do things? May be you do when he's the one feeding and housing you at 41.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
maasoap:

The father should chill and allow his son to live his life, and stop poke nosing. Afterall, he has said that he doesn't interfere. Why then he's granting interviews up and down, here and there?
Wait till you have your own children and when they are grown and having marital issues that may wreck their life then you can keep quiet and not meddle in their affairs .smh
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Wait till you have your own children and when they are grown and having marital issues that may wreck their life then you can keep quiet and not meddle in their affairs .smh

It is still not in his place and very wrong to be granting interviews all the time about his son's decisions concerning his own life. What is he getting from the interviews? Whenever he's asked as the journalists would, he should have simply waved the question, "like it is not my business to make public statement about it". I don't see parenting in what he's doing at all
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Ejyksneh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin
ipobarecriminals:
That's a quality of a sound igbo father not the type wey dem go dey chase themselves around with pestle, cutlass etc.

God bless Pa Pete Edochie

Hope that one wearing that IPOB regalia around they see elder like Pete
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by teigenjiho: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2023

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Akinbahm(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Do you wish/pray another man turn your sister to a sidechick trying all sorts ish with her and put a loving wife at home whom he so much adore.🤓
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by harmony75: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Juju austin should be ashamed of herself she thought her juju will last forever. Evil woman with no fear of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Tomek09(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
You owe no one any explanation sir.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by toyinid78: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Your wife is not your priority, my dad said the same thing his under the grave and my mum is here rocking with us , if u marry one or ten it's not going go change anything on Earth after you are long gone life will move on not even your grand kids will talk about you or you have a story to tell me about your Father's father ?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife by Sman37(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Islam rocks truth shall prevails do u think if those side chicks are ur sisters how will u feel hann

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) / Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.