Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names (1970 Views)

She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Lovaboy2066: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2023
1. Darling.
This classic endearment is timeless and signifies a deep affection for your wife. Calling her “darling” conveys your love and admiration for her.
2. Sugar Plum.

This playful and sweet nickname evokes images of sweetness and charm. It’s perfect for a wife who brings joy and delight to Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These Sweet Names your life.

3. Angel.

This endearing name captures the angelic qualities of your wife. It reflects her kindness, compassion, and the heavenly presence she brings to your relationship.

4. Honeybun.

A lighthearted and cute nickname that implies your wife is as sweet as a delicious pastry. It adds a touch of playfulness to your interactions and expresses your adoration for her.

5. Sweetheart.

This affectionate term has been used for generations to express love and tenderness. Calling your wife “sweetheart” is a genuine way to show your deep affection and care.

6. Cupcake.

This delightful name is perfect for a wife who is small, cute, and brings sweetness into your life. It’s a whimsical and affectionate way to remind her of how much she means to you.

Read more>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/10-beautiful-names-to-call-your-lovely-wife/
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by superCleanworks(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2023
All these are western slavish ideas.

sugarplum? WTF is that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by folake4u(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

sugarplum? WTF is that?

I'm screaming!!!!!!!😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Efuaye(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2023
What happened to calling her Mama Ikechi, Iya Tope?

Our parents called themselves by the names of their lovely children and they had lasting marriages!

We too dey borrow, borrow!

13 Likes

Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Zigzagman: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Blackskinman007(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Efuaye:
What happened to calling her Mama Ikechi, Iya Tope?

Our parents called themselves by the names of their lovely children and they had lasting marriages!

We too dey borrow, borrow!

😁😁
Wahala no too much??
He's forming Western love...
Wetin be cupcake

2 Likes

Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Godsongang: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who get time for all dis names. Where better name dey like money ant.
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Amarisco(f): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Endearments aren’t western love 🤣🤣.

These ones maybe, but every woman on GODS GREEN EARTH irrespective of ethnicity wants to be called something sweet by their man.

Who wants to be called Iya Chinwe in the bedroom
BFFR
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by wisdomkid: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
I tell you, most people do underate the power that these names evokes. Calling your wife sweet names will make her love you the more.
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by Gadafii: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Life hard pass all these names, I will call her by her father’s name
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by kiddkash(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

sugarplum? WTF is that?

My thoughts exactly. WTF does it mean. Someone close always uses it when speaking with the female, and it weirds me out.

Maybe I don't know the meaning, which is why it grosses me out
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by EmiDon11: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2023
I call mine Jeonyyy grin
Re: Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names by kevwemike: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Mama James?

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Says No But Double-dates / Which Comes First Money Or Love? / My Girlfriend And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.