Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' (25397 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Vinnie2000(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
MoneySavannah:
Catholics what is really your stand on this issue?

We fully SUPPORT Pope Francis.😊😎

Gays/Homosexuals are Sinners but we should not Persecute or Kill them.😏

Most Critics of Gays wants them to be Killed or given a Jungle Justice treatment,
like Pharisees wanted of the Adulterous Samarian woman. embarassed undecided

This is what the Pope is Against! sad

4 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by SeeUrLife: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nahunger:
grin
Wowu, na so devil take turn pope

Like seriously!!!
The end is here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by BJanta: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
Ro 9:19‭-‬21 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/rom.9.19-21.NKJV

“Woe to him who strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth! Shall the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or shall your handiwork say, ‘He has no hands’? Woe to him who says to his father, ‘What are you begetting?’ Or to the woman, ‘What have you brought forth?’ ”
Isa 45:9‭-‬10

These need no further explanation to the eternal end of gay, lesbian, transgender and all those preach to accommodate and ander to their reprobacy and spiritual delinquency and deadness. Their eternal portion is in the outer darkness in hell.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Vinnie2000(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

That God love sinners does not mean people should keep sinning.

From the Tone of gay/transgender Critics, those guys should eliminated or Wiped off from the surface of the earth. embarassed undecided

This is what Pope is preaching against. smiley

Jesus didn't condone Violence as a means of Evangelism.😏

Pope is letting you know we Christians are NOT Muslims! sad

3 Likes

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by FireUpNow(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Preach genuine repentance for God do not want the winter to perish in his sin.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Sprints3: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
You need salvation, give your live to Christ. A sin against Jesus is a sin against God.
lol. Shebi that is what they want you to believe. They have brainwashed you. Jesus is God. Lol. What about half of the planet that don't give a Fvck who Jesus is. Better they reason well. Una wey carry Jesus for head where has it taken you and your nation to. We still live in abject poverty feeding from the crumbs left in the national cake. Better discover and reignite your energy and dump that white man religion that only teaches people how to discriminate. Some set of people are God' chosen while the rest are evil. Your God' children are the one slaying and rendering children homeless in palestine.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by mikeljack(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Even your bible told.you that Antichrist will arise from ISLAM
CannibalTorment:
Antichrist might arise from Catholics congregation
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Sprints3: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nahunger:
grin
Wowu, na so devil take turn pope
he should be the first to repent so many cases of child molestation and child incest springing out of their sanctuary very soon truth will burst one day. Sinead o Connor tried to reveal the truth they said na mental illness dey worry am. The same way David irke bursted the truth in the 90s they said he was a mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Zane2point4(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:
I won't be surprised if this Pope is gay.

It's like he reads his own bible upside down.

Always wanna act Politically correct. Pope Francis, you can choose to go to hell but don't take your millions of followers with you.

Exactly my broda,i dont like ppl who are like that. Why cant he correct the young man with his influence tell the man to stop the rubbish!

Seems he is afraid of what the media will say,always seem to tag along with evil!
Christianity is becoming a joke under his watch!
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by jeff1607(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
mbaise1000:

You don't understand the bible, the word of God by how many years you spent in the seminary or pastoral school.
The bible is the word of God, it's written by the inspiration of the holy spirit and it's only the holy spirit that teaches you the bible, make you to understand it, the pope has proved even before that he doesn't know the bible

Who published the bible? Why weren't the rest of the books written by the prophets added to the one that you have already?
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by jeff1607(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tzar:
As you don’t have access too the Bible too na?! Abi you am I an illiterate?
Deut 22vs 5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Ask yourself what Jesus did to the sinners and also ask yourself what made the pharisees hate him.

You just went to quote a verse that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by jeff1607(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lovelyn451:
u can read and understand a book better than the owner. Owning a book doesn't mean you've read it, I'm not even sure this pope reads the bible, a bible reading Christian has a stand on every matter and doesn't sit on the fence

The Vatican has access to books even pastors have no idea of, why didn't they add other books of the prophets
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Nahunger(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sprints3:
he should be the first to repent so many cases of child molestation and child incest springing out of their sanctuary very soon truth will burst one day. Sinead o Connor tried to reveal the truth they said na mental illness dey worry am. The same way David irke bursted the truth in the 90s they said he was a mad man.

It's indeed a terrible situation when the keeps of fate are the ones promoting it's destruction in the name of civility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Nahunger(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
SeeUrLife:

Like seriously!!!
The end is here.

God epp us

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by NOwazobia: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Trying to be politically correct undecided
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by BOYS2MEN: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
At this point..man is confused As a Christian...."if a pope could say this" then don't be shocked when you get to hear that the devil is a better guardian "...like wtf is wrong with all these religions....finally I concur the God of my forefathers are the only true God....f*ck Christianity f*ck islama
Holiness2100:

https://www.reuters.com/world/pope-tells-transgender-person-god-loves-us-we-are-2023-07-25/
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by SageWithSarcasm(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
IMO....... People shouldn't be criticized based off sexual orientation
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by PsychoTheRapist: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeff1607:

You know the bible more than the people who have you access to the book?

For him not to totally condemn them means there's something we don't know or the contents of the remainder books
The hidden archives of the Vatican has vast knowledge accessible to only a few (elite) clergy of the church.

Truly, there is a lot we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by TheBillyonaire: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Christianity was invented by Romans for slavery and Vatican was central to the doctrination of the mInd control programs called Religions, so whoever is not aware that those who invented Christianity are the same people promoting sodomy does not know the history of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by PsychoTheRapist: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Anything that is contrary to the bible i don't subscribe to it.
There is more to the bible.

The bible is a compilation of just a few of books written by God's prophets, Jesus' disciples and apostles.

It was compiled by a pagan emperor (Emperor Constantinople) when he turned to christianity for political gain and wanted to christen the whole roman empire.
It has then become to be the standard.

There are very many more books that you know nothing about.

There are even 17 books that were purposely removed from the bible compiled by Constantinople many years later ( they are called the lost books of the bible)

All these and many more you can find in the archives of the vatican but access is limited to only some of the material.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Mosba: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Even a kidnapper God love you as you are. No be me talk am o, na Pomp
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Aboki99(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nothing remains of xtianity!

Only in Africa because of the influence of African values does sth small remain.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Mccullum: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Christianity doesn't stand for anything, hence, the religion can fall for anything. grin
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Xkale1996(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Adakintroy: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
I think this is a wrong message I "God loves us the way we are" if so there won't be need for repentance. We will just carry one in our state.

God rather calls us to repentance not condemning us for our past deed. Note our past. The nature of reality is that if one keep indulging in wrong act, he is condemn anyway. It not even a God thing. Its a nature. Thing.

How many hormones blockers or surgery will you go through before complications arise. Will you be on drug say till 50. How many drugs and surgeries will you be on by that time couple with the natural strain that life itself brings on a daily base...is it worth it?

have you even seen two 70 yrs old gay men holding hands?. If it is not a natural order it is not a natural order. If trans are natural evolve sub species I would have said its nature ordained there for God approved. But this one cook up in a lab. I feel It will wine up like all the other synthetic food. Caner and complications.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Adakintroy: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
I think this is a wrong message I "God loves us the way we are" if so there won't be need for repentance. We will just carry one in our state.

God rather calls us to repentance not condemning us for our past deed. Note our past. The nature of reality is that if one keep indulging in wrong act, he is condemn anyway. It not even a God thing. Its a nature. Thing.

How many hormones blockers or surgery will you go through before complications arise. Will you be on drug say till 50. How many drugs and surgeries will you be on by that time couple with the natural strain that life itself brings on a daily base...is it worth it?

have you even seen two 70 yrs old gay men holding hands?. If it is not a natural order it is not a natural order. If trans are natural evolve sub species I would have said its nature ordained there for God approved. But this one cook up in a lab. I feel It will wine up like all the other synthetic food. Caner and complications
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Emola12(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Anything that is contrary to the bible i don't subscribe to it.
who that one help?

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by c3cc(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
I sincerely believe what you said. Read Laudota si
quote author=Righteousness2 post=124899791]Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

No matter the title, position or Whatever claims to be, beware of anyone who tries to meddle with sin or who tries to be neither here nor there in matter that pertains to your place in Eternity.
Such a person is packafaging you to Hell.

Listen! GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful, kind, awesome and good. But this Great Being of Heaven is Holy. His eyes are too pure to pamper or behold iniquity.

Infact, God is angry with the wicked everyday.
Don't let anyone pamper you in your evil, wickedness or iniquity. That evil will destroy you in Hell.

If you are engaged in such wickedness, run to JESUS Christ. Repent from such wi ked anomination and Call JESUS Christ to save and deliver you.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by rickyrex(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
spiSeyi:
Thou shalt not judge but every Bible reader knew that God hates homo. If God can destroy Sodom&Gomorah bcs of homo which tells us how sinful it's to be homo. God is not pleased with homo. This pope is s*tanic undecided
human law ( govt laws) are different from Gods law... the only person who says man and a woman will become one is God and not man. So if man has decided to act like a woman or dress like a woman or even chose to marry same sex... the only person who have right to judge is God. See alot of us dont even know what will be our account on the last day. Lesbians or gay might be doing theirs openly what of those who does evil things in privacy and come publicly to cast or criticise gay and lesbian. I am not supporting them or encouraging them but lets pray for them cause you are lucky not to be a victim of their position.
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Annahh(f): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
God loves us but wants us to repent and be saved. The transgender needs to be born again.

1 Like

Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by afadi2410: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

No matter the title, position or Whatever claims to be, beware of anyone who tries to meddle with sin or who tries to be neither here nor there in matter that pertains to your place in Eternity.
Such a person is packafaging you to Hell.

Listen! GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful, kind, awesome and good. But this Great Being of Heaven is Holy. His eyes are too pure to pamper or behold iniquity.

Infact, God is angry with the wicked everyday.
Don't let anyone pamper you in your evil, wickedness or iniquity. That evil will destroy you in Hell.

If you are engaged in such wickedness, run to JESUS Christ. Repent from such wi ked anomination and Call JESUS Christ to save and deliver you.

Do you actually understand what the pope said?
Re: Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' by Elochris75: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson / Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.