Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan (37942 Views)

Protectors Of Islam, Not Protectors Of Lives β€” Aisha Yesufu Slams Arewa Twitter / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Seyitosino(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Too many fools on this forum
tollyboy5:

Ilorin is not southwest so REST. We have people speaking yoruba in brazil, togo, benin, edo,warri and kogi. They're are not part of southwest yorubas.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by sylve11: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
This is the end of Fulani's reign in Ilorin and Nigeria at large.

Mark my word

Smiles... smiley cool

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by tollyboy5(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Lagos the no man's Land?
On your social media maybe. Just try nonsense anywhere in lagos your village people wont recognize your new look.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Chidex50(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Religion is truly the opium of the masses!

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by tollyboy5(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
War321:
nor be my Warri

God forbid evil people
Shut your mouth. Large percentage of the itshekiri are ijebu descendant. We have same dialect.

/last time i checked they're are the major rulers in warri

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Mubieey: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
May Allah bless this sheikh and our Yoruba muslim brothers

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by razzydoo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
This Alfa no sabi anything! Olodo! Then, disregard for national icon like Wole. If you know the Islam you’re practicing well, the Kaaba was a house of God from the time of Ibrahim and Idol worshipping took over. The prophet only came to restore order. That Surah you’re capping on, he missed the point. Since Islam have become established, there’s no need for all these excessive display of arrogance. Ilorrin is not Makkah nor Madinah. Remember, to you yours and to them theirs.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

On your social media maybe. Just try nonsense anywhere in lagos your village people wont recognize your new look.

No man's land is no man's land son. There is nothing you and your hungry thugs can do to your tuela boss.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Mathewa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Shey e'ngbo werey

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Proudlyomonna: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Racoon:
There is unity and religious harmony in Yoruba land but see as even Ilorin people dey reject all of them.Fulani come claim land for alaigbo make we see.

Bia nwokem if You want to do Your tribalistic bull crap,don't drag the GREAT IGBO TRIBE into your nonsense.

A NWAFOR has no time to enjoin jobless hate filled peeps like Helinus,Morh247,Throwback etc in senseless tribal bullcrap undecided.

All We do is go out there and do the doings of Odugwu,which is to excel above all obstacles.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Onogiede(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Ilorin is not southwest so REST. We have people speaking yoruba in brazil, togo, benin, edo,warri and kogi. They're are not part of southwest yorubas.
coward has indeed spoken πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ but if it was you guys will get erection,..I swear are beginning to blame my Benin elders who block the igbos during war not to enter west so you can feel what they feel.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by pachigo001(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
The will look for a way to blame igbos now watch and see grin grin grin

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Karleb(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
I really don't know why we are still interested in kwara state? Leave it for the fulanis abeg. Cut your loses and move on.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Yoruba people will spend 24 hours insulting the igbos online but they cannot defend their own lands.

The reason the Fulanis and some muslims hate Igbos is because they're a stumbling block to their advancement into the south. You can take that to the bank!

Call igbos whatever you want, but this can NEVER be them!

I'm not even Igbo but I can't even dispute this.

The only tribe that has resisted that despicable religion.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by maticar: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
astonished:
This one don give Obidient another song to sing.

Call them out for any bad doing now, they will refer you to this,
Any we will sing it to the high heavens

You corn people have done worse, even blaming ECOWAS proposed invasion on igbos

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by tollyboy5(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

No man's land is no man's land son. There is nothing you and your hungry thugs can do to your tuela boss.
I'm not bothered. Last time i visited some bale and kabiesi i did not recognize any bastard. So all is well with us i cant say for you and your fellow "no mans land" wailers.
Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by castrokins(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
You Call Thing Here A Professor?

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by JooEeL(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ko ni da fun baba baba baba nla baba e... Abu alia-gan?? Iru oruko wo leleyi? Who born tani? Abi werey yi fe s'ofo ni ?

Whats the name of Ilorin...

Shey na Medina abi Saudi name ni? Ko ni ye gbogbo yin?

And you the completely foolish and idiotic Ilorin yorubas who are thinking Fulanis are your friends because of Islam, I cant describe ur foolishness..

Igba di e lo ku se... You cant learn from the hausas abi? Anyway, u are already conquered. U have eyes but cant see.

Some of u o... not all..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by tishbite42: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:

There are Yorubas in Kwara, Kogi, Benin Republic and Togo. Lets not mention those who settled in Sierra-loane or Brazil.

I think many Nairalanders are ignorant and I hope someone who has the time can create a detailed thread to educate them.

Some Igbos are indigenous to Obigbo, Rivers state while we have those that are indigenous to Delta state and are popularly called Delta Igbo.

Is it then right for you to say An Igbo man is now fully owned and controlled by the Delta people?
Delta is not a tribe, so also is Rivers

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by leisuretym: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
But Ilorin is a Yoruba name and not a Islamic name nah

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Queenttoast01: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Christianity is the only religion of Peace, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now before is too late.

A lady shared a post of the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene, Kogi state when they eventually found out the truth and met with the Prince of Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7791075/conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by caleboxylic: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Grit2943:

https://punchng.com/cleric-advocating-use-of-charms-against-isese-worshippers-not-a-muslim-islamic-scholar-prof-ali-agan/#google_vignette

This professor is a fool. How can a religion own a place? Greater part of ilorin belongs to the youroba group.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Alliswell248: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
001Lagos:
I dare any Tinubu supporters to insult there Fulani masters on this thread πŸ˜‚

The man has said trash..... gibberish.
You are inconsequential......get a life.
Yoruba don't have your time....u would always envy us....your tribe can't be anything without us.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Proudlyomonna: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Shut up.

Is it today that peeps have been calling Lagos a no man's Land?.

Even a one time Governor of Lagos State declared Lagos a no man's Land.

Growing up,the mantra Lagos is no man's land was used to charge new bees,usually called JJC to ginger up and smart up bcus You no dey your village,na shameless tribalist like your type turn am to tribal banters.

We know the People who owns the Land and We respect and support them.

If You are not an ibile Eko,shut up,as long as You still proclaim one Nigeria,You no get say.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by tollyboy5(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Onogiede:
coward has indeed spoken πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ but if it was you guys will get erection,..I swear are beginning to blame my Benin elders who block the igbos during war not to enter west so you can feel what they feel.
Olodo, if not for benjamin adekunle who stopped the advancement at ore. Binin palace by now should be igwe of benin.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by jrusky(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ok, we have heard you.

Next topic plsss no need wasting time on a very stupid and senseless man seeking attention.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Ayanfet: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Why are this people always frowning at other religions? This outburst is not just against Isese it's against other religions as well. When Reinhard Bonke came to ilorin they didn't allow Christians to gather at d township stadium. You can't hold a global standard crusade they will drive you to subhub. Even the man shouting objectivity is not objective. How can 75 percentage of d Ilorin people be Yoruba and yet the land is not a Yoruba town. No be hypocrisy be that?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by seunayantokun(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
When the head of a department of religions holds that kind of view then we must question religious studies in that university and others in Nigeria. The quality of his qualifications needs to be re-examined.

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
fredoooooo:
E ti ya werey sir ... e ti gba werey mesin gan sef . Omo ale
Baale Fredooooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55