Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan (37890 Views)

Protectors Of Islam, Not Protectors Of Lives β€” Aisha Yesufu Slams Arewa Twitter / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Nolevel666: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Anyone who calls himself a doctor of philosophy(professor) and still believes in religion is but a fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm not even Igbo but I can't even dispute this.

The only tribe that has resisted that despicable religion.

Yes o, my dear.

6 Likes

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by JooEeL(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
THESE BASTARDS SHOULD NEVER EVER REGARD OUR DEAR ISESE AS 'IDOL' WORSHIPPING..

YOUR ALLAH FOR WHOEVER CARES COULD ALSO BE REGARDED AS AN IDOL, YOU F**KING BINGOS!

AND FINALLY, DONT TRY TO PLAY THE BRAINS OF CHRISTIANS BY TRYING TO SOFTEN THEM... YOUR FAKE DIVIDE AND RULE TO SEPARATE D CHRISTIANS FROM ONISESES SO YOU CAN FACE THEM SQUARELY THEN DEAL WITH CHRISTIANS LATER ABI?

YOU ARE ALL MAD. KO NI YE GBOGBO IRAN YIN...

BASTARD F**LANIS LOOKING FOR LANDS TO STEAL UNDER THE SILLY GUISE OF THEIR WEREY RELIGION. NA ILORIN CAUSE ALL DIS NONSENSE NA.. NA WHY I DEY WARN ANY OTHER YORUBA MUSLIM IN OTHER PARTS OF YORUBA LAND, THE DAY YOU START THIS NONSENSE, A MA LE YIN LERE NI... IYEN SURE PA..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Proudlyomonna: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Queenttoast01:
Christianity is the only religion of Peace, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now before is too late.

A lady shared a post of the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene, Kogi state when they eventually found out the truth and met with the Prince of Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7791075/conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

I always charge people to identify with the reality of their spiritual existence.

Man is Spirit,Journeying on earth and Yes like You proclaim,I recommend Christ as the surest road to Spirituality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Johnweeked12: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
001Lagos:
I dare any Tinubu supporters to insult there Fulani masters on this thread πŸ˜‚

Them wan die grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by potopotoking: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:

There are Yorubas in Kwara, Kogi, Benin Republic and Togo. Lets not mention those who settled in Sierra-loane or Brazil.

I think many Nairalanders are ignorant and I hope someone who has the time can create a detailed thread to educate them.

Some Igbos are indigenous to Obigbo, Rivers state while we have those that are indigenous to Delta state and are popularly called Delta Igbo.

Is it then right for you to say An Igbo man is now fully owned and controlled by the Delta people?

Crying and coping lol. grin

Typical of yaribas, I might add... shocked lipsrsealed cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by JooEeL(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
Una see waiting religion fit do to person brain abi?

A whole professor did not know the difference between TRIBE and RELIGION?

What if the Yorubas there are Islam?

This Prof was birthed by a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

They speak this way craftily and on purpose. It's deliberate. Religion, especially foreign ones are as fake as anything. Just used for exploitation, promotion of slavery, political control and expansionism.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by BentizilL: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Onogiede:
coward has indeed spoken πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ but if it was you guys will get erection,..I swear are beginning to blame my Benin elders who block the igbos during war not to enter west so you can feel what they feel.
Stop trying to revise history, we'll never forgive and forget what Igbo did to us during the Biafra war in Edo...πŸ₯² It's genocide.

Biafra were stopped at Ore in Ondo state not Benin... πŸ’―

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by seunayantokun(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
leisuretym:
But Ilorin is a Yoruba name and not a Islamic name nah
Correct. That prof is just speaking grammar. He doesn't know what the department he heads should be neither does he know as much as an alfa should know .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Greenscientist: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
I really shake my head for Yoruba Muslims who are the real owners of Ilorin and all it Lands. See as they're slaving under the rulership of the Minority fulanis. They're truly the definition of a conquered people. Fulani Caliphate don finally take over all their Ancestral Lands finish and they don't want to Ronu all because of yeye Religion. Fulani use Religion hold them tight for Blokos!! Chai my people my people when will you free yourself from this Slavery πŸ€”πŸ€”

Who is slaving for who? Who is the most powerful person in Ilorin, the governor or emir? I'm very sure you know bukola saraki and the present governor's name but I'm very sure you don't know the emir's name till now.

A non-Yoruba have never been elected as governor of Kwara state before, so how are they slaving?

I'll pride myself as a Muslim more than a Yoruba.

You can't come to my house and be teaching my kids 1+1= 24 and be telling me to be tolerant. However, I can go to your house and tell your kids 1+1=2 and if you insist 1+1=24, I will leave you alone and beg you to allow me to teach my own kid 1+1=2 while you teach yours 1+1=24 - it is your house!

Lastly, Peace is not the absence of violence but the enforcement of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
This man said so much, only to end up as the real religious bigot. A professor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
Nigeria is a secular state.There is freedom of religion
If these people enter the majority at some point Nigeria may no longer be a secular state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by tollyboy5(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up.

Is it today that peeps have been calling Lagos a no man's Land?.

Even a one time Governor of Lagos State declared Lagos a no man's Land.

Growing up,the mantra Lagos is no man's land was used to charge new bees,usually called JJC to ginger up and smart up bcus You no dey your village,na shameless tribalist like your type turn am to tribal banters.

We know the People who owns the Land and We respect and support them.

If You are not an ibile Eko,shut up,as long as You still proclaim one Nigeria,You no get say.
Why are you taking this personal. I was not referring to you..

You decided to come to my mention maybe because you're igbo and not happy with the last election incident in lagos. The problem with the last election was that after lagosians decided to vote peter obi. Some ignorant folks on social media started an unnecessary hype on how igbo candidate won yoruba candidate in lagos.
Beside that, GRV was not really welcomed to us like we accept peter obi but these people online turn it to "they dont want him because his mummy and wife are igbos" that alone send a wrong signal to we lagosians. And on this thread i am referring to kwarans not igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by BentizilL: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up.

Is it today that peeps have been calling Lagos a no man's Land?.

Even a one time Governor of Lagos State declared Lagos a no man's Land.

Growing up,the mantra Lagos is no man's land was used to charge new bees,usually called JJC to ginger up and smart up bcus You no dey your village,na shameless tribalist like your type turn am to tribal banters.

We know the People who owns the Land and We respect and support them.

If You are not an ibile Eko,shut up,as long as You still proclaim one Nigeria,You no get say.
There's nothing like ibile Eko, just say Yoruba... Nothing concern you with Lagos...

Stop trying to alienate the Yoruba in Lagos and their Yoruba brothers... I grew up in Lagos and I respect the Yoruba people, stop trying to ignite ethnic tension...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Wizardslayer: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Yoruba people will spend 24 hours insulting the igbos online but they cannot defend their own lands.

The reason the Fulanis and some muslims hate Igbos is because they're a stumbling block to their advancement into the south. You can take that to the bank!

Call igbos whatever you want, but this can NEVER be them!
I have been saying it for long that without the great Igbos, south south would have become an Emirates long time ago. Igbos are the biggest stumbling block to Islamic advancement in Africa.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Traplord09: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Legendhero
Helinus
Plaindealer
Omenka
Blamingthedevil
seunmsg

Please explain to us why A FULANI has abolished Yoruba Traditions in Yoruba land.
grin grin grin grin

Lol ..
I don't care this slowpoke Military most go and die for Nigeria..

At list EBOLA tinubu we lead the way with there thugs..
DSS
EFCC
Police
All most go there will need them there
If not na giants for nothing.

Southwest how far

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fokn extremists. Bunch of illiterates. I spit on you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Osariemen12: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is no longer news.

Ilorin is an Emirate council. Period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by mipeesoft(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
If Lagos belongs to the yorubas who owns Ilorin? Yorubas were flexing muscle against the Igbos few months ago just because of elections and now the fulanis are really claiming that Ilorin doesn't belong to the Yoruba just because of religion. grin grin grin grin
Grit2943:

https://punchng.com/cleric-advocating-use-of-charms-against-isese-worshippers-not-a-muslim-islamic-scholar-prof-ali-agan/#google_vignette

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
I really shake my head for Yoruba Muslims who are the real owners of Ilorin and all it Lands. See as they're slaving under the rulership of the Minority fulanis. They're truly the definition of a conquered people. Fulani Caliphate don finally take over all their Ancestral Lands finish and they don't want to Ronu all because of yeye Religion. Fulani use Religion hold them tight for Blokos!! Chai my people my people when will you free yourself from this Slavery πŸ€”πŸ€”
You will not understand
Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
wman:
Thank God the Mods moved this to the Politics section instead of the Islam for Muslim section. At least everyone can contribute to the topic.

You mean scrutinize undecided
Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Mayeldah(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
The issue of who owns Ilorin will be revisited one day, Yorubas please wake up and smell the coffee

The Fulanis has always use one tactic, give them Islam, and cunningly take their land.

Today Lagosians are fighting Ibo ceremonial Ezes in Ajao Estate and others while they hobnob with Sariki Fulanis in the same Lagos.

A word is enough for the wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by musicwriter(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Look at an African who has a so called PhD degree, calling an African religion "idol worship" but the religion given to him by his conquerors from Arabia, he calls the right religion. He doesn't realize that if we Africans conquered the Arabs, we'll enslave them with isese religion and call Islam idol worship.

The main problem in Africa is education, not religion. If we control education, study what we want and in our language, religion would die a natural death with time.

Funny enough, this would have been achieved in 1962 but Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo, Ezekiel Mphahlele (who were all Christians at that time) were cornered by Britain and the CIA and were used to stop the cultural revolution that would have set us free from religion a long time ago.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by marvellous2222: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
After sometime they'll start to complain of attack and violence..
Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Earthquakes: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Ilorin is not southwest so REST. We have people speaking yoruba in brazil, togo, benin, edo,warri and kogi. They're are not part of southwest yorubas.

Coward has finally rejected and conceded Ilorin to Fulani grin grin grin
Coward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
KingTom:

Baale Fredooooo grin grin
My one and only docy oloye, the only docy wey get licence to look t**to free of charge ..Tuale o grin grin cheesy
Hope you're ready for Onana cardiac arrest abi heart attack this season .. anyway You get automatic HBP machine ,no wΓ hΓ‘lΓ  and you survived Honourable maguire tragedies cheesy grin
How are you keeping ? smiley
Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by Jagabanarmy: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
fredoooooo:
E ti ya werey sir ... e ti gba werey mesin gan sef . Omo ale
Absolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by leisuretym: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunayantokun:

Correct. That prof is just speaking grammar. He doesn't know what the department he heads should be neither does he know as much as an alfa should know .

You people don’t understand a lot of things, the man has received money from the Arabs to promote their culture so they can get more people to visit Mecca, tourism is big business in Saudi , the man has been paid to promote Islam in Ilorin to boost tourism in Mecca , Tourism is big business, Africans are dumb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan by wildikeman(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
astonished:
This one don give Obidient another song to sing.

Call them out for any bad doing now, they will refer you to this,

You are mad...defend your land na....slave

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.