Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Niger State Experience. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Niger State Experience. (29222 Views)

My Niger Experience. / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Twin Brothers Killed In Accident In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Morbeta11(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is how a thread is supposed to be........

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Segzy19: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Not violence. He stated the actual fact.
Niger state is the largest state in terms of land mass in Nigeria. I think it has about 9 or 10 % of Nigeria's landmass... You can verify!

[quote author=IconicR post=124924230][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Segzy19: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Don't mind them. That's how they spread fake news upandan when they won't read properly

yarimo:
Where did you read that from
Re: My Niger State Experience. by DesChyko: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
This thread is a breath of fresh air. OP well done!

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by ElValiente(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Love this guy's thread like. Chai. Lesson. Get friends everywhere. Raymond Redington taught me that. #Blacklists

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by OZIOGU1: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
Long time NL family, its been a moment.

On the 4th of August, I received a call from someone that she needed a trailer of rice, that her suppliers where expensive for her and she wasn't making profit, before the close of the day I received request for two trailers

With all paying before the close of the day.

The quest for cheaper rice began......I called Gombe, Maiduguri, Kano,Sokoto & Benue, either the quality was poor, or they where expensive till someone mentioned Niger state, specifically Kunwa LGA (forgive the spelling), that's is in Zone B.

The hunt for rice began.

I made plans, to move from Abuja to Niger since I had earlier arrived Abuja for a meeting with someone the trip was agreed for 5th of August (the next day) by 7am.

By 7am the next day, armed with more than .... naira in cash, we began the journey.

The person that was supposed to take me was disappointingly late. Like WTF bro we agreed 7am, and I had called you by 6am to start coming bros.

When he finally arrived I asked what's the duration of the trip, that's was when we where told 6hrs, I was like wtf 😂 🤣 I taught it was a 1hr trip, get in and get out kind of stuff. Mehn! I had to restrategize.......Quickly getting food and water......as the guy arrived 44m late.

I was disappointed 😞 I hate lateness.

(First pictures shows my anger)

When we started the trip we had the option of a hilux or a corolla car. I choose the corolla (wanted to blend in- am going to an unfamiliar terrrin).

We stopped to fuel the car and I spent 42k to fill a corolla I normally fill with 12k before (last year oo).

Infact I snapped the fuel meter to show someone (picture 2).

Follow on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

Piakoro not pikkoro is a dengarous place, i was there last week on official assignment, i was not with SF, our mandate is against using them for community acceptance, but the journey you embark on was quit risky with cash on you.

Niger state is very big, but next time ensure your contacts are well on ground before proceeding.

5 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Sweetvie: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nice
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Moneyyman: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
So massive! Endless green fertile lands everywhere.

IconicR:
Niger state is very massive if I'm not mistaken it should be the biggest in landmass

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by reiddecuti: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Me thinking say na Niger our able presido Ebola wan invade. grin grin grin
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Emco1: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
yarimo:
Bigger than the whole south east
SouthEast is given people sleepless night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Nyanabo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
@OP next time I would advice you take the Hilux for your journey. It helps at least for off-road experience.

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by IyaTola: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
After getting to my destination (6+ hr ) journey I git the grade of rice I was looking for but was told it has gone up with about 2k per bag.

My connect was like you should have called me (in my mind- oboy you wey your number no dey connect).

But sadly 😥 😔 I couldn't buy rice.....E don finish

They have sold the rice to other people.

God!! I didn't drive all the way here to be told 🙃 😕 rice is finished!!! I wan mad 😠 😡

The stress etc......

What's the fu*ck bros......

I started to enter village not market now to ask for rice.....SMH in anger.

They said there next market day was on Monday I should wait..... the guy said he will give me babes (guyyyyyy) babes dey everywhere na biz carry me come here dude.

Attached are the three grade of rice I was looking for
Call Madam Jane on zero eight one six five eight four nine one eight nine thank me later. She will supply you rice at affordable price
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Zico777(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
After getting to my destination (6+ hr ) journey I git the grade of rice I was looking for but was told it has gone up with about 2k per bag.

My connect was like you should have called me (in my mind- oboy you wey your number no dey connect).

God!! I didn't drive all the way here to be told 🙃 😕 rice is finished!!! I wan mad 😠 😡

The stress etc......

They said there next market day was on Monday I should wait..... the guy said he will give me babes (guyyyyyy) babes dey everywhere na biz carry me come here dude.

I prefer the one in the 1st picture.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by darkmarky(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
From Gurara LGA, we moved to a place called Pikorro (forgive the spelling), towards Minna, I was so hungry by now.....the person with me wasn't bordered at all. The food I had with me for no reason I forgot it.

In Pikorro we couldn't get what we where looking for we moved to Minna (I had made some contacts prior to today in Minna),........Disappointingly they where all in Abuja.

One thing you need to note is that once you are travelling and you have an opportunity to eat, please do...

In Minna we ate something (very hot food)...... then I was offered security (I rejected it)..... no be una wan drag attention to.
paikoro... No dey spoil their name..which one be pikorro..mchww
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ejyksneh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
How do you manage to get those security? You pay them or they are your friends?
Onlinefarmstore:

I go to those places though under heavy security
Re: My Niger State Experience. by nedekid: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:

The stress etc......

No sample pics of the babes? cool

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Acesexcell(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
From lambata I bought yams, etc then mandated my guys we move back to Abuja and a friend was kind enough to offer us a hilux of military men for close support and that was how we returned back to Abuja by 9pm......

This is my story of how I went to Niger to be told no rice.....now am booking my trip back to Maiduguri See you.

Follow us on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal
bros do you want kogi rice?
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:

On the 4th of August, I received a call from someone that she needed a trailer of rice, that her suppliers where expensive for her and she wasn't making profit, before the close of the day I received request for two trailers

The quest for cheaper rice began......I called Gombe, Maiduguri, Kano,Sokoto & Benue, either the quality was poor, or they where expensive till someone mentioned Niger state, specifically Kunwa LGA (forgive the spelling), that's is in Zone B.

The hunt for rice began.

I made plans, to move from Abuja to Niger since I had earlier arrived Abuja for a meeting with someone the trip was agreed for 5th of August (the next day) by 7am.

By 7am the next day, armed with more than .... naira in cash, we began the journey.

The person that was supposed to take me was disappointingly late. Like WTF bro we agreed 7am, and I had called you by 6am to start coming bros.

When he finally arrived I asked what's the duration of the trip, that's was when we where told 6hrs, I was like wtf 😂 🤣 I taught it was a 1hr trip, get in and get out kind of stuff. Mehn! I had to restrategize.......Quickly getting food and water......as the guy arrived 44m late.

When we started the trip we had the option of a hilux or a corolla car. I choose the corolla (wanted to blend in- am going to an unfamiliar terrrin).

We stopped to fuel the car and I spent 42k to fill a corolla I normally fill with 12k before (last year oo).

Watch your back and forth
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ficeo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nice write up. Adventurous! I was not happy cause you didn't buy the rice.

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by morikee: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
pedestal82:
First off no LGA called Kuvun in Niger state
Most likely it is Lavun LGA you went to.
You took a lot of risk traveling to Niger state. The Bida axis you took is one of the safest though.
Parts of Gurara is not safe.
But please if anybody tells you he intends to take to Kontagora, Mariga, Magama, Mashegu,Rijau, Rafi, Shiroro, Munya axis. My brother na death trap be that.

Funny enough I do go to Shiroro a lot up to a place called Erena
Re: My Niger State Experience. by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
You left out pictures of the worst roads in Nigeria, located in Niger state

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Freemasonry: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
From Gurara LGA, we moved to a place called Pikorro (forgive the spelling), towards Minna, I was so hungry by now.....the person with me wasn't bordered at all. The food I had with me for no reason I forgot it.

In Pikorro we couldn't get what we where looking for we moved to Minna (I had made some contacts prior to today in Minna),........Disappointingly they where all in Abuja.

One thing you need to note is that once you are travelling and you have an opportunity to eat, please do...

In Minna we ate something (very hot food)...... then I was offered security (I rejected it)..... no be una wan drag attention to.

It's actually Paikoro.

That's the LGA where the NYSC camp in the state is.

Spent some time in some of the places you just mentioned about 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
pedestal82:
First off no LGA called Kuvun in Niger state
Most likely it is Lavun LGA you went to.
You took a lot of risk traveling to Niger state. The Bida axis you took is one of the safest though.
Parts of Gurara is not safe.
But please if anybody tells you he intends to take to Kontagora, Mariga, Magama, Mashegu,Rijau, Rafi, Shiroro, Munya axis. My brother na death trap be that.
Thank you
Re: My Niger State Experience. by salih74(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
If ur looking for grade a rice faro/Jamila/faro44 come to yola 07062031028

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by countryman13: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Piakoro not pikkoro is a dengarous place, i was there last week on official assignment, i was not with SF, our mandate is against using them for community acceptance, but the journey you embark on was quit risky with cash on you.

Niger state is very big, but next time ensure your contacts are well on ground before proceeding.
Bro I don't think Paiko is that dangerous ooooo! Although U might have Ur reason(s) but it's one of the most peaceful area in dt axis.

1 Like

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:

The hunt for rice began.

Nice businessman!
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ralph117: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Where I camp Nysc 2018

Typing:

It is Paikoro
Re: My Niger State Experience. by MrsTwrite(f): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
That place is not safe for now.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emco1:
SouthEast is given people sleepless night.
sleepless night for what? Do you think everyone knows that or you think nairaland is a place for kids like you who think everything must be tribal or religion
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
nony43:

So? You obsessed with SE.
what is obsessed here? That can be informative to who don't know. You kids always think everything must be tribal or religious.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Typing: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ralph117:
Where I camp Nysc 2018

You are correct
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
oneclickng:

No doubts about that...but big for nothing state. Terrorists enclave.
terrorists or big for nothing it's informative to someone somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Why Is UK So Expensive???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.