Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Niger State Experience. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Niger State Experience. (29226 Views)

My Niger Experience. / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Twin Brothers Killed In Accident In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niger State Experience. by Juliearth(f): 2:10am On Aug 10, 2023
pedestal82:
First off no LGA called Kuvun in Niger state
Most likely it is Lavun LGA you went to.
You took a lot of risk traveling to Niger state. The Bida axis you took is one of the safest though.
Parts of Gurara is not safe.
But please if anybody tells you he intends to take to Kontagora, Mariga, Magama, Mashegu,Rijau, Rafi, Shiroro, Munya axis. My brother na death trap be that.

Op, take this advise.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Dshocker(m): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2023
yarimo:
what is obsessed here? That can be informative to who don't know. You kids always think everything must be tribal or religious.

If it wasn't tribal to you, why then did you bring southeast into the equation?
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Dshocker(m): 4:45am On Aug 10, 2023
pansophist:

Yes. It's the largest state in Nigeria.

Just Niger state is like 7x Gambia, or the size of the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg combined). That state is massive.

It will swallow up to twenty-four Lagos state. Yes, you heard that right. Niger state is bigger than Lagos 24times. That's how huge Niger state is.

73 times, the size of Lagos...
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Ehinjuola: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2023
hammed71:
he went toNiger state, not the country

Brother you Dey mind some ppl.

Some ppl are so gullible in discernment eh!

Common sense suppose give headlights sometimes even if OP do mistakes.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by shamsin6300(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
From lambata I bought yams, etc then mandated my guys we move back to Abuja and a friend was kind enough to offer us a hilux of military men for close support and that was how we returned back to Abuja by 9pm......

This is my story of how I went to Niger to be told no rice.....now am booking my trip back to Maiduguri See you.

Can I send you a dm please?
I am a graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension.

Follow us on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal
Re: My Niger State Experience. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Well done, you no fear kidnapping and bandits. You strong o
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Obinnau(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Have you tried SE roads?!

haaa, that place is a godforsaken hell hole
you just be daft to make such assertions. Which road in particular. There a lots of silly children running amok on this site
Re: My Niger State Experience. by 7demons: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
yarimo:
just answer simple question who is your mate to joke with here kid .
If you think you're tough and not afraid of anything, I dare you to post your picture JUST ONLY 1, Not 2. Don't hide behind your phone and be talking rubbish. I don't deal with Cowards. My body of work speak for itself. I've dealt people like you here wasted! Their story don end. I no dey do reply & answer. Prove yourself if you are man enough, and your mama born you.
If you survive next 4days then know say no be me.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
7demons:

If you think you're tough and not afraid of anything, I dare you to post your picture JUST ONLY 1, Not 2. Don't hide behind your phone and be talking rubbish. I don't deal with Cowards. My body of work speak for itself. I've dealt people like you here wasted! Their story don end. I no dey do reply & answer. Prove yourself if you are man enough, and your mama born you.
If you survive next 4days then know say no be me.
keep fooling yourself online thinking you are making sense. Kids only type like you just did , very unwise kid with free bonus data
Re: My Niger State Experience. by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dshocker:

If it wasn't tribal to you, why then did you bring southeast into the equation?

you must be illiterate to read it as tribal instead of informative that will help you and others . There are people who don't know this fact. You may be Ask in a current affairs program. try and learn
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Dshocker(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
yarimo:
you must be illiterate to read it as tribal instead of informative that will help you and others . There are people who don't know this fact. You may be Ask in a current affairs program. try and learn

Custom without reason, is but an ancient error.

An apple doesn't fall far from its tree.

Better i have a goat as a pet, than having you as a child.
Re: My Niger State Experience. by Gerrard59(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
nitt:
Great topic.

What I have seen here and learnt also from experiences like yours is that there are a thousand and one opportunities for business minded Nigerians across the country.

It is also a fact that the infrastructure is seriously lacking such as efficient communication services, good, accessible roads, logistics issues, proper storage systems, lack of technical know-how, insecurity, safe accommodation during transit and proper awareness on both sides of producers and consumers in growing wealth.

If we had the basic infrastructure and security in place, nobody would be idle in this country because the opportunities abound everywhere in Nigeria.

It's just calls for the political will and men of foresight to explore and tap from Nigeria's potentials and riches.

It's unfortunate that ours is a sad story 😞

That is the major thing. Wealthy individuals can set up the infrastructure, which pays off in the long run. But wealthy individuals have a limit in fighting an insurgency backed by the State.

If security is tackled to its barest minimum and not backed/supported by the State, people will invest. After all, many did during the last years of GEJ's administration to the early years of Buhari's first tenure.

2 Likes

Re: My Niger State Experience. by UCHIHAmask: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
hammed71:
he went toNiger state, not the country
Many locations in Niger state is under the control of terrorists...
NTA and state medias carry this news no more
Re: My Niger State Experience. by pedestal82(m): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2023
In response to this, hope you have heard about the military ambush that happened in Shiroro LGA yesterday 14th of August. Over 30 soldiers killed.
Bro those LGAs I listed stay clear bros.
[qquote author=Onlinefarmstore post=124913110]

I go to those places though under heavy security [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Why Is UK So Expensive???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.