Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Lost Innocence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lost Innocence (1022 Views)

How Do You Claim Your Innocence If A Lady Dies At Your Place? / Lost Innocence / What Ended Your Innocence And Triggered Your First Sex Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2023
kweensheba:
Here we are again.

Special appreciation to you all for reading this.

Thank you all as you accept to read this interesting story. I hope you will be kind enough to buy it on Okadabooks and drop your comments.

Thank you.

The Lost Innocence

Kween Sheba

© 2023

Growing up was never a rosy thing for Rita. To make things worse, she was sexually violated by a supposed 'Uncle.'

Now defiant, she decided she just had to succeed by all means in a society that didn't care about her existence.

Growing up was not an easy thing for me. Things were meant to be so bad, but they always turned out to be. When I was ten, mum decide that she had had enough of dad.

Rita, your daddy is such a useless man, mum had said repeatedly. So, because I could only give him two daughters, he went on to impregnate another woman outside.

It was the end of her relationship with dad. Mum was a caterer and was into confectionery. She was not doing quite bad, so she believed she could raise my sister and me up as a single mother. We lived in a mini flat at Isolo, Lagos, and had high hopes. When I was twelve, my mom met a man that later moved in with us. I did not like him much and mom knew it, but that did not stop her inviting from him to move in with us after only starting a relationship with him for a few months. He appeared to be slightly older than mum, and I wondered why he left his family to be living with another. Mum said he worked in a bottling company at Ikeja. It did not take us long to realize that was a heavy drinker, and would always get drunk. He tried to appear friendly and was buying things for us, but I always suspected that he was no good. Mum was still beautiful and I often wondered if she could not have got a better man.

I must say that he appeared to be spending a lot on mum. He would call her darling and fuss over her. I guessed mum was carried away by all these. Many months after Uncle Pascal had comfortably settled down, he would tease me on how beautiful I was. Of course, that was in the absence of mum. My junior sister, Esther, was always with mum in her shop, so many times, I would be alone with Uncle Pascal.

There were some days when I just came back from school that he would put his hands up my school skirt and fondled my vagina through my panties. I had managed to grab his hand and stop him pushing his fingers inside me. He would squeeze my tits when no one as watching and this became a daily operation.

I could bear it no more. One day, I summoned the courage to tell mum as we were preparing evening food in the small kitchen.

Mummy, there's something I need to tell you, I started.

Yes, what is it?

All of a sudden, my courage failed me. How would I put it? Would she believe me? What if ?

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185
Re: The Lost Innocence by goodness4ever(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Following.

1 Like

Re: The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
kweensheba:

All of a sudden, my courage failed me. How would I put it? Would she believe me? What if …?”
“Yes, what is it?” she asked again.

“Actually, it’s about Uncle Pascal,” I said reluctantly.

“What about him?”

“He … he was touching me on …”

To my surprise, mum did not let me finish the sentence. “Shut up!” she barked. “So, you think you can lie against Pascal. You don’t think I know about your new wayward life. The landlord’s son, Yinka, or what’s his name; you don’t know that I’m aware something is going on between the two of you?”

I was shocked and I kept silent. It was true Yinka, the undergraduate landlord’s son, was showing some interest in me and we occasionally chatted, but it was nothing serious. Why did mum not even hear me to the end?

Uncle Pascal continued his amorous moves and I continued to rebuff him. In my final year in the secondary school, just before my seventeenth birthday, he came up behind in the kitchen, pinned me to the cupboard and yanked my skirt up until it was around my waist. I struggled against him but he seemed very determined that day. He managed to get his hands down the back of my knickers and dipped a finger into my vagina. I could feel his hard cock pressing against the side of my leg through the jeans trousers he was wearing.

“When are you going to let me bang that fresh thing between your thigh?” he demanded.

“Leave me alone, leave me alone o,” I managed to say.

“Come on. You know you want it. I want to fill that your young thing with hot cum,” he moaned and pushed a second finger into me.

Again, I tried to push him away from me, but he was much bigger and much stronger.

“Rita!” a voice suddenly called. It was mum’s voice and she was in the sitting-room. Uncle Pascal quickly let hold of me.

“She’s in the kitchen trying to prepare food,” he answered, adjusted his trousers, took a cup and left me in the kitchen. I found myself breathing hard. How I wished mum had come straight to the kitchen and had caught Uncle Pascal sexually molesting me.

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185
Re: The Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2023
kweensheba:
I found myself breathing hard. How I wished mum had come straight to the kitchen and had caught Uncle Pascal sexually molesting me.

Some says later, Yinka invited me to a restaurant and bar for a special treat. I had told him about my upcoming birthday and he said I deserved a special treat. It was a Friday late afternoon and my seventeenth birthday was on Sunday. By now, the relationship between Yinka and me was good enough for me to call him my boyfriend.

At the joint, he bought good food and drinks. Everything appeared to be going well, but it was like I was drinking a little more than I needed. He and I had found a concealed corner and we started making out. I opened my legs a little and he pushed his hand up my skirt, moved my knickers to the side and pushed two fingers straight into my wet pussy. I started to moan and rub his hard dick through his trousers.

“Do it harder,” I begged and moaned.

He started banging his fingers into me as fast as he could, his knuckles hitting the inside of my legs with each thrust. My whole body started to shudder as I had an orgasm and I could feel my pussy juices running down my thighs.

“When are you going to let us show true love to each other?” he asked.

“You know I’m a virgin,” I replied.

“I know,” he said. “I want to be the first guy to do it with you.”

I smiled and gave him a peck. “Well, if you don’t mind, I can suck you,” I said and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I pulled the zip down on his trousers and pulled his hard cock out. I stroked it up a down for a few seconds and then dropped my head into his lap. I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck on it and run my tongue delicately around the tip, the way I had seen some ladies do it on X-rated videos. I bobbed my head up and down taking his hard on deeper and deeper into my mouth.

“Ahhh, yes baby. I am going to cum. Let me make real, real love to you, baby,” he cried out. “Let me cum in you.”

I ignored him and wanked his dick harder in my mouth until he started to grunt and flood my mouth with cum. I held it all in my mouth until he stopped coming and then swallowed it.

I stood up while he put his cock away. He looked a bit satisfied.

“Let me go to the Ladies to clean up,” I said. After washing my mouth out, I went back to meet him. It was getting to evening time. I must be home before mum would come.

“Shall we go,” I said. “I want to be come before mummy arrives.”

He nodded and we left the bar. We had come to the place in one of his father’s cars. As he drove me home, I told him I appreciated the special treat he had given me.

“You will still get your birthday gift tomorrow,” he said with a grin. When we got to the door to my mom’s flat, he kissed me, feeling up my tits a little.

Re: The Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Interesting update.
Re: The Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2023
kweensheba:

u will still get your birthday gift tomorrow,” he said with a grin. When we got to the door to my mom’s flat, he kissed me, feeling up my tits a little.

“Rita, when you going to let me do it?” he asked. It was like a schoolboy that had long been denied of his right.

“Soon,” I replied.

“We’ve been together for months,” he said. “We should be showing much love to each other by now.”

I smiled. He was right. Up until today he hadn’t put any real pressure on me to have sex with him. We had done almost everything else and I wanted to. I think I was just a little scared how it would feel.

“Ok,” I said. “It’s my birthday on Sunday. If you can find us a place to go in the afternoon, you can be my first.”

He smiled and nodded enthusiastically. He then kissed me one more time and went to the apartment. It was getting on to six o’clock in the evening. Mum had not returned from her shop. As soon as I stepped inside our flat, someone grabbed my, turned me round and slapped me across the face. It was Uncle Pascal.

“What do you think you’re doing,” I demanded.

He put a hand on my mouth to stop me from talking and looked me in the eye.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for you. I’ve been waiting for today. Do you really think I’m going to let that Yinka bastard to take away your innocence?”

He pushed me into the bedroom and kicked my legs out from under me. I fell to the bed and nearly hit the back of my head on the wall.

Uncle Pascal climbed on top of me and forced my legs apart, pushing my skirt up around my waist. He put his hand down and started pulling at my knickers until they ripped.

“Please, please. I don’t want to do this,” I cried.

Re: The Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice.
Re: The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
kweensheba:

“Please, please. I don’t want to do this,” I cried.

“Shut up, you slut,” he replied.

I begged him again not to hurt me, not to take advantage of me, but he slapped me across the face.

He yanked on my knickers one last time and pulled them free, wrapped them into a ball and forced them into my mouth.

I realized then that he was only wearing a boxer. He pulled it down and I felt his hard cock slap against my leg. He repositioned himself and I felt the tip of his dick brushing against my pussy lips. I knew then that he was going to force himself into me and take my virginity. I started to wish I would let Yinka do it to me at the place we had gone, but it was too late now. My virginity was going to be forcefully taken away from me.

I was still wet from the fingering Yinka gave me not long ago. It was a leverage for Uncle Pascal. He slipped the first couple of inches into me easily.

“You’re enjoying it aren’t you. I knew you were a little tart. See, you’re already nice and wet for me.”

He pushed harder against my hymen and I felt it break apart. He did not use a condom and he did not give a hoot. He kept pushing until he was all the way in and then pulled it out before ramming it back into me hard. I could feel tears pouring down my face and I tried to scream as he pumped me harder and harder, slamming his hips into me, his balls slapping between my legs.

“That’s nice pussy,” he said. “Ahhh, yes, that’s a nice fresh pussy.”

He kept repeating it over and over.

He started banging me harder. It hurt far more than I was expecting.

“I knew you would have a pussy ready-made for fucking. That pussy belonged to a LovePeddler and a slut in its last life. Yes, I can see that.”

He was talking dirty and I felt so disgusted. The more he said these dirty and obscene things, the more I cried.

“Take my cock. Take every inch of my big fat cock in your ready-made pussy,” he mumbled and then started groaning. He closed his eyes and his breathing was coming hard. A few seconds later, I felt him cumming inside me. I did not know that someone would feel it. What he ejaculated was hot and he spurted inside me five of six times.

Satisfied, he slowly pulled his shrinking cock from my blood covered pussy and stood up. His dick was covered in a mixture of cum, pussy juice and blood and it glistened in the light.

“You’re a really good Bleep, my little darling,” he said. “Your virgin pussy just sucked every drop of cum from my balls.”

I pulled the knickers from my mouth.

Re: The Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Interesting.
Re: The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 12:51am On Aug 18, 2023
kweensheba:

I pulled the knickers from my mouth.

“Why did you do that to me?” I cried.

“I’m your step Dad. It’s my job to pluck that virgin cherry and to be the first fill your pussy with cum. Why do you think I moved in with your mother? It is to enjoy her and her daughters. Two sweet daughters. I’ll Bleep you till your little sister too is ripe for this.”

I nearly choke on hearing this. “You’re such a very bad step father,” I spluttered out.

He left me in the bedroom and I just lay there with cum and blood dripping from my pussy. I cried more. Finally, I stood up, changed the bedspread and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Mom noticed my sad mood when she later came in. when she asked what the problem was, I told her I was feeling sick. On Sunday that was supposed to be the day to mark the birthday, I was still feeling sore. I did not go to church and I remained indoors through the day. I switched off my phone, so Yinka could not reach me. When he came to our flat, I refused to see him. I was sure he was very disappointed with what I did.

A week after the nasty experience, it was Saturday and mummy went to her shop, taking my sister along. Not long after she and Esther left, Uncle Pascal came to the sitting-room and pushed me onto the sofa. He straddled me, knelt up and undid his belt. His cock sprang out in front of my face.

“Suck it bitch,” he said.

I kept my mouth closed as if I did not hear what he had said.

He looked at me fiercely. “Suck my cock or I’ll bang you like never before.”

Like a slave that had no option, I wrapped my lips around his shaft and sucked him the same way I sucked Yinka in the joint. It did not take very long and he sprayed the first tow squirts of cum into my mouth and then pulled his dick out and spayed my face and neck so that his cum dribbled down between my tits.

When he, finished he said, “Go and get yourself cleaned up. Today is Saturday. I’ll have a long time to Bleep that pussy.”

Re: The Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Interesting update.
Re: The Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: The Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Keep it coming.
Re: The Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Saturn101:
Keep it coming.

cheesy
Re: The Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
kweensheba:

When he, finished he said, “Go and get yourself cleaned up. Today is Saturday. I’ll have a long time to Bleep that pussy.”

I had to continue to bear Uncle’s molestation for weeks and months. Even when I finally opened up Yinka on what was happening, he only sympathized briefly with me.

“Look, I find it hard to believe that you cannot tell your mummy what is going on. Why don’t you tell her? You know what? Your not telling her means you’re enjoying the thing with that man.”

I was shocked that he would say that. Some weeks later, I started writing my final examinations, WAEC. Needless to say that I was quite distracted.

I started to cry and went upstairs to get cleaned up. Then I started packing and I slipped out of the house in the dead of night.

I found a room The owners, as a guy called John and his wife. He was in his late 50s was a massive bear gut They had a daughter who was 19 and a 15 year old son, so I figured all would be ok. Whenever he came for the rent, I always noticed how he checked me out.

When I turned 18, and finished school but I still had enough to start university. About 6 months into my course I lost y job, the recession was hitting everyone hard. At the end of the month my landlord came for the rent. He let himself in as usual and came into the kitchen. I did not know what I was going to tell him when he stepped in through the door.

“I’ve just come for the rent.”

“Yes. Ehh, I don’t have it this month.”

“Why?” he asked.

“I lost my job.”

As usual I could see his eyes fixed on my breast and he was licking his lips.

“Maybe we can come to another arrangement,” he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, but I knew what he wanted.

“You’re a pretty girl. My wife and I don’t have sex anymore and my daughter parades her half naked friends through the house. Maybe if you did something for me, I could forget the rent for this month.”

“I’m not doing that,” I said loudly.

“It’s up to you, but if you can’t pay you have to be out in two weeks.”

He turned to walk away, but I called him back. I had nowhere to go other than my mom’s and I knew her boyfriend was still there.

“What do I have to do?”

“Get undressed,” he demanded.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Thinking I’m Infertile Might That Be True? / Money Is The Most Important Thing In Life / Unappreciated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.