Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lost Innocence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Innocence (3234 Views)

How Do You Claim Your Innocence If A Lady Dies At Your Place? / The Lost Innocence / What Ended Your Innocence And Triggered Your First Sex Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Here we are again.

Special appreciation to you all for reading this.

Thank you all as you accept to read this interesting story. I hope you will be kind enough to buy it on Okadabooks and drop your comments.

Thank you.

The Lost Innocence

Kween Sheba

© 2023

Growing up was never a rosy thing for Rita. To make things worse, she was sexually violated by a supposed 'Uncle.'

Now defiant, she decided she just had to succeed by all means in a society that didn't care about her existence.

Growing up was not an easy thing for me. Things were meant to be so bad, but they always turned out to be. When I was ten, mum decide that she had had enough of dad.

Rita, your daddy is such a useless man, mum had said repeatedly. So, because I could only give him two daughters, he went on to impregnate another woman outside.

It was the end of her relationship with dad. Mum was a caterer and was into confectionery. She was not doing quite bad, so she believed she could raise my sister and me up as a single mother. We lived in a mini flat at Isolo, Lagos, and had high hopes. When I was twelve, my mom met a man that later moved in with us. I did not like him much and mom knew it, but that did not stop her inviting from him to move in with us after only starting a relationship with him for a few months. He appeared to be slightly older than mum, and I wondered why he left his family to be living with another. Mum said he worked in a bottling company at Ikeja. It did not take us long to realize that was a heavy drinker, and would always get drunk. He tried to appear friendly and was buying things for us, but I always suspected that he was no good. Mum was still beautiful and I often wondered if she could not have got a better man.

I must say that he appeared to be spending a lot on mum. He would call her darling and fuss over her. I guessed mum was carried away by all these. Many months after Uncle Pascal had comfortably settled down, he would tease me on how beautiful I was. Of course, that was in the absence of mum. My junior sister, Esther, was always with mum in her shop, so many times, I would be alone with Uncle Pascal.

There were some days when I just came back from school that he would put his hands up my school skirt and fondled my vagina through my panties. I had managed to grab his hand and stop him pushing his fingers inside me. He would squeeze my tits when no one as watching and this became a daily operation.

I could bear it no more. One day, I summoned the courage to tell mum as we were preparing evening food in the small kitchen.

Mummy, there's something I need to tell you, I started.

Yes, what is it?

All of a sudden, my courage failed me. How would I put it? Would she believe me? What if ?

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185

2 Likes

Re: Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
OK
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 1:36am On Aug 26, 2023
All of a sudden, my courage failed me. How would I put it? Would she believe me? What if …?”
“Yes, what is it?” she asked again.

“Actually, it’s about Uncle Pascal,” I said reluctantly.

“What about him?”

“He … he was touching me on …”

To my surprise, mum did not let me finish the sentence. “Shut up!” she barked. “So, you think you can lie against Pascal. You don’t think I know about your new wayward life. The landlord’s son, Yinka, or what’s his name; you don’t know that I’m aware something is going on between the two of you?”

I was shocked and I kept silent. It was true Yinka, the undergraduate landlord’s son, was showing some interest in me and we occasionally chatted, but it was nothing serious. Why did mum not even hear me to the end?

Uncle Pascal continued his amorous moves and I continued to rebuff him. In my final year in the secondary school, just before my seventeenth birthday, he came up behind in the kitchen, pinned me to the cupboard and yanked my skirt up until it was around my waist. I struggled against him but he seemed very determined that day. He managed to get his hands down the back of my knickers and dipped a finger into my vagina. I could feel his hard cock pressing against the side of my leg through the jeans trousers he was wearing.

“When are you going to let me bang that fresh thing between your thigh?” he demanded.

“Leave me alone, leave me alone o,” I managed to say.

“Come on. You know you want it. I want to fill that your young thing with hot cum,” he moaned and pushed a second finger into me.

Again, I tried to push him away from me, but he was much bigger and much stronger.

“Rita!” a voice suddenly called. It was mum’s voice and she was in the sitting-room. Uncle Pascal quickly let hold of me.

“She’s in the kitchen trying to prepare food,” he answered, adjusted his trousers, took a cup and left me in the kitchen. I found myself breathing hard. How I wished mum had come straight to the kitchen and had caught Uncle Pascal sexually molesting me.

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by Ultimaximum: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Nice work.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2023
I found myself breathing hard. How I wished mum had come straight to the kitchen and had caught Uncle Pascal sexually molesting me.

Some says later, Yinka invited me to a restaurant and bar for a special treat. I had told him about my upcoming birthday and he said I deserved a special treat. It was a Friday late afternoon and my seventeenth birthday was on Sunday. By now, the relationship between Yinka and me was good enough for me to call him my boyfriend.

At the joint, he bought good food and drinks. Everything appeared to be going well, but it was like I was drinking a little more than I needed. He and I had found a concealed corner and we started making out. I opened my legs a little and he pushed his hand up my skirt, moved my knickers to the side and pushed two fingers straight into my wet pussy. I started to moan and rub his hard dick through his trousers.

“Do it harder,” I begged and moaned.

He started banging his fingers into me as fast as he could, his knuckles hitting the inside of my legs with each thrust. My whole body started to shudder as I had an orgasm and I could feel my pussy juices running down my thighs.

“When are you going to let us show true love to each other?” he asked.

“You know I’m a virgin,” I replied.

“I know,” he said. “I want to be the first guy to do it with you.”

I smiled and gave him a peck. “Well, if you don’t mind, I can suck you,” I said and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I pulled the zip down on his trousers and pulled his hard cock out. I stroked it up a down for a few seconds and then dropped my head into his lap. I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck on it and run my tongue delicately around the tip, the way I had seen some ladies do it on X-rated videos. I bobbed my head up and down taking his hard on deeper and deeper into my mouth.

“Ahhh, yes baby. I am going to cum. Let me make real, real love to you, baby,” he cried out. “Let me cum in you.”

I ignored him and wanked his dick harder in my mouth until he started to grunt and flood my mouth with cum. I held it all in my mouth until he stopped coming and then swallowed it.

I stood up while he put his cock away. He looked a bit satisfied.

“Let me go to the Ladies to clean up,” I said. After washing my mouth out, I went back to meet him. It was getting to evening time. I must be home before mum would come.

“Shall we go,” I said. “I want to be come before mummy arrives.”

He nodded and we left the bar. We had come to the place in one of his father’s cars. As he drove me home, I told him I appreciated the special treat he had given me.

“You will still get your birthday gift tomorrow,” he said with a grin. When we got to the door to my mom’s flat, he kissed me, feeling up my tits a little.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Getting interesting.
Re: Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
😎
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
'You will still get your birthday gift tomorrow,” he said with a grin. When we got to the door to my mom’s flat, he kissed me, feeling up my tits a little.

“Rita, when you going to let me do it?” he asked. It was like a schoolboy that had long been denied of his right.

“Soon,” I replied.

“We’ve been together for months,” he said. “We should be showing much love to each other by now.”

I smiled. He was right. Up until today he hadn’t put any real pressure on me to have sex with him. We had done almost everything else and I wanted to. I think I was just a little scared how it would feel.

“Ok,” I said. “It’s my birthday on Sunday. If you can find us a place to go in the afternoon, you can be my first.”

He smiled and nodded enthusiastically. He then kissed me one more time and went to the apartment. It was getting on to six o’clock in the evening. Mum had not returned from her shop. As soon as I stepped inside our flat, someone grabbed my, turned me round and slapped me across the face. It was Uncle Pascal.

“What do you think you’re doing,” I demanded.

He put a hand on my mouth to stop me from talking and looked me in the eye.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for you. I’ve been waiting for today. Do you really think I’m going to let that Yinka bastard to take away your innocence?”

He pushed me into the bedroom and kicked my legs out from under me. I fell to the bed and nearly hit the back of my head on the wall.

Uncle Pascal climbed on top of me and forced my legs apart, pushing my skirt up around my waist. He put his hand down and started pulling at my knickers until they ripped.

“Please, please. I don’t want to do this,” I cried.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2023
🙂
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
kweensheba:

“Take that you filthy cum slut. Take my cock LovePeddler."

“Don’t cum in me I begged.” I wasn’t on the pill and I did not want to get pregnant. He just ignored me and carried on telling me what a dirty slut I was for such a young girl.

After a couple more minutes he started to groan and rammed his dick in even further in than he had. Then I felt his cuming inside me. It was warm and there was a lot of it.

I tried to move, but he pushed me back down onto the table, his dick still inside me.

He lent down and kissed the back of my neck and then whispered to me.

“If you don’t have the money next month your pussy’s mine.”

I closed my eyes. I was only 18 years old and I would just let this fat bastard in his late 50s cum inside me because I couldn’t pay my rent. I felt different. Half an hour ago I was an 18 year old with money problems and now I was a LovePeddler, letting this man Bleep me in exchange for money.

“Did you hear my slut?”

I nodded and said, “yes,” in a low voice.

He finally pulled his flaccid dick out of my body, pulled up his trousers and left without saying another word.

I went straight to the shower and tried to wash his cum out of me. I decide that I had to find another job before the end of the month. Looking back on it 5 years later it turns me on and gets me hot, but at the time I felt like a victim and the next month it only got worse, but that’ another story.

“Dad said if I came here I could Bleep you and cum in your pussy.”

He was obviously very nervous, but at least he was better looking than his dad. He had acne on his checks and was wearing a white shell suit and white training. He walked past me into the apartment and went straight into the bedroom. I kept asking myself what I was doing. I couldn’t believe I was about to Bleep a spotty 16 year old boy in a shell suit. I pushed the front door closed and rested my head on the glass, trying to compose myself. After a minute I turned around and walked into the bedroom.

The boy was standing naked next to the bed, his dick rock hard and sticking up almost to his belly button. His cock wasn’t as big as his dad’s and he looked like a little boy.

“I never thought I would get to Bleep a 18 year old,” he said excitedly. “At least not til I’m 18,” he added quickly.

“I have some condoms in the draw…,” I started to say.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Go on.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2023
kweensheba:

“I have some condoms in the draw…,” I started to say.

“No, Dad said a real man pumps his wad in unprotected.”

“Look, I’m not on the pill,” I replied in a low voice.

“Dad said I could cum in your pussy,” he said and took a step closer.

He reached out and grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard through my top. He tried to push his tongue into my mouth. He wasn’t very tall, only about 2 inches taller than me and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach. He continued to mash my tits with one hand and then tried to push a finger into my pussy through my tight shorts.

“Not so hard,” I said.

“Sorry,” he replied. “What do I do?”

“Lie on the bed,” I said and he lay down on his back

I peeled my top off and dropped it to the floor.

“You’ve got great tits,” he said to me, a big grin on his face.

I did not reply. I pushed my shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them. I looked into his face as I climbed onto the bed and straddled him. He looked like a little boy who was about to get everything he would ever dreamt about - a beautiful naked girl riding his cock. He would probably wanked off a thousand times thinking about this very scene.

I reached out and pulled the box of condoms from the draw next to the bed.

He grabbed my hand. “I said I want to cum in you,” he said.

“Ok,” I replied.

I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hips until the tip pressed against my pussy. I wasn’t very wet, but his dick was kind of thin and it pushed easily past my outer labia. I took a deep breath and lowered myself onto his dick until it was all the way inside my tight pussy.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by BigBasher: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2023
He continued to mash my tits with one hand and then tried to push a finger into my pussy through my tight shorts.

“Not so hard,” I said.

“Sorry,” he replied. “What do I do?”

“Lie on the bed,” I said and he lay down on his back

I peeled my top off and dropped it to the floor.

“You’ve got great tits,” he said to me, a big grin on his face.

I did not reply. I pushed my shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them. I looked into his face as I climbed onto the bed and straddled him. He looked like a little boy who was about to get everything he would ever dreamt about - a beautiful naked girl riding his cock. He would probably wanked off a thousand times thinking about this very scene.

I reached out and pulled the box of condoms from the draw next to the bed.

He grabbed my hand. “I said I want to cum in you,” he said.

“Ok,” I replied.

I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hips until the tip pressed against my pussy. I wasn’t very wet, but his dick was kind of thin and it pushed easily past my outer labia. I took a deep breath and lowered myself onto his dick until it was all the way inside my tight pussy.

He gasped as my pussy clamped around his dick. “That feels really nice. Your cunt is so tight,” he said.

I slowly started riding his cock, bring my pussy lips almost to the tip and drive myself back down onto his cock. My pussy was getting wetter and I slid up and down on his cock without too much effort.

“Bleep me you little slut,” he shouted out and grabbed my tits.

I stopped. “What did you say.”

“Get on your back LovePeddler,” he said and pushed me off his dick.

I fell back onto my back thinking that the little fucker was just like his father, which made me feel like a piece of meat. He mounted me and stuck his tongue in my mouth before I could say anything. I could feel his hard on pushing against the side of my leg, and then against my stomach. I reached down and directed is dick into my now wet pussy.

“Ahhhhh,” he moaned as he pushed his dick all the way inside me. He pulled it back out and rammed it back in hard and then he did it again, and again, pounding my pussy hard.

“Yes, yes, yes,” he cried each time he pushed it in.

I was breathing heavily now. It actually felt ok, having this little 16 year old Bleep my like this. His body pressed on top of mine. I closed my eyes and started to imagine I was being bleeped by this guy at university that I had had a crush on all year. I had to bite my lip so as not to scream out his name each time he grunted. I reached up and grabbed hold of the bedpost above my head with both hands and hung on as he started to Bleep me harder.

“Take that bitch,” he shouted. “I’m going to fill your pussy with my cum.”

He grabbed hold of my chin with one hand and turned my face towards. “Open your eyes slut. I want to look into your eyes when I cum.”

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was, remembered who was ramming his little dick inside me.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2023
More.
Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
kweensheba:

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was, remembered who was ramming his little dick inside me.

Im going to cum, he cried out and then I felt it. His cum squirting into me as he stared into my eyes.

His body tensed until he finished cuming and then he relaxed, collapsing his whole weight on top of my body, his dick still buried inside me. He started to pull it out and when it was finally over he rolled over onto his back next to me. I could feel cum rolling down my pussy lips and down towards my arse whole.

My Dad was right. You really are a little slut arent you?

I did not answer, I just turned my head and saw him wanking himself back to a hard on. I thought it was all over, but I realised that just like Dad he was going to get his moneys worth.

I started to sit up, but he grabbed the back of my head, forcing my head down towards his dick.

Stop it, I said.

He carried on pushing my head down, just suck it will you, he moaned. Dad said you could suck cock a lot.

I dont know what his Dad had been telling him. I hadnt actually willing sucked his Dad off. His Dad had orally raped me, deposited his cum into my mouth and forced me to swallow it.

I took the boys cock in my mouth and played my tongue around the tip. The taste of his cum and my pussy juice mixing in my mouth. He pushed his dick up into my mouth, putting a hand on top of my head to hold it in place. The tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat with each thrust of his hips.

Make me cum in your mouth, he said.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and stared to self-service him as fast as I could whilst rolling my tongue around the tip.

Tell me when youre going to cum, I said.

Ok, he replied.

He was breathing hard and then he grabbed my head with both hands and without warning me he unleashed a torrent of cum into my waiting mouth. The first two spurts hit the back of my throat and I was force to swallow it. The rest I managed to catch in my mouth. When he eventually let me go, I jumped up and spat his cum into the bin by the side of the bed.

He just lay there, his eyes closed so I went to take a shower asking myself how much longer I could do this. Next month, they would both want to Bleep me again. I stood under the shower for twenty minutes waiting for the door to slam shut as he left and I wondered why it was taking so long for him to get dressed. Then I heard him behind me climbing into the bath and he stepped up behind me.

What are you doing? I demanded.

He pressed his cock against my back. I couldnt believe it was hard again. He would already cum twice.

I want to Bleep you again my little cumpot, he replied.

Dont you think youve had enough, I moaned.

He giggled. Youre a slut that likes cum and I have balls filled with it.

He pushed my head forward and I realised he wanted to Bleep me from behind. At least I did not have to see his spotty face I thought as I arched my back.

I felt the tip of his dick press against my arse hole and I stood up fast.

I dont do it in the arse.

Come on. I want to butt Bleep you.

No, I said loudly. You can Bleep me in the pussy or not at all.

Ok.

I arched my back again and took a breath as he penetrated my pussy once more. I closed my eyes and went back into my fantasy. The image of my university guy fucking my like a dog got me hotter than I had been before and I had my first orgasm. My legs trembled at the thought of him doing me.

Youre having an orgasm you slut, the boy said breaking my fantasy.

Just hurry up and cum, I replied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Interesting update.
Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nice.
Re: Lost Innocence by Negroid001(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Following...
Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Next...
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
“You’re having an orgasm you slut,” the boy said breaking my fantasy.

“Just hurry up and cum,” I replied.

He quickened his pace and pushed the water nozzle away from us. I wondered why for about a second and he whipped his dick out of me and sprayed cum all over my bum and back before massaging it into my butt cheeks. He picked up a wad of cum on his fingers and pushed them into my arse.

I stood up straight and turned around to see him climbing out of the shower.

“I said I would get my cum in that slutty arse,” he called.

“Bastard,” I mumbled and started to wash the cum of my body.

The door slammed a few minutes later and after I finished my shower I called my friend. She still offered to fix me up with one of her brokers, but I still wasn’t ready to do that. It meant making a commitment to Bleep some guy on a weekly basis. At least for now, it was two guy at the beginning of each month. So for now I decided to stay.

I carried on going to Uni. The next two months went passed and at the beginning of each month the Old Fat Bastard would come by and Bleep me, normally doggy style over the kitchen table of kitchen sink and then the next day his son would come by to collect his part of the rent. My grades started to fall because I spent so much time trying to find a job.

It was the end of the month again and again it had been a difficult month for me. I hadn’t found a job, and because of the stress I would fallen even further behind with University work.
I knew The Fat Bastard would be around today to collect his rent and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I hadn’t got the money, so I was sure he would want to Bleep me again, but I did not know what else he might want. The first time he came, he would just Bleep me himself, but the second time he would give me to his son as well. This would be the third time and I suspected that both he and his son would want to Bleep me again, but I did not know if that would be enough to cover the rent for the month.

I was lying on my bed reading a book for Uni when I heard the key in the door. I wondered which one it was. It made little difference which one took there turn first.

I saw the son step around the corner and lean against the door frame. He had a big grin on his face. He was still wearing a white shell suit which was not very attractive, but he had a few less spots on his face and was slim and young and better looking than his Father.

“I guess you came for the rent,” I mumbled and sat up on the edge of the bed. “Is your Dad coming later?”

“No. Dad’s not coming. He said we could Bleep it out of you this month.”

At first I wasn’t sure that I had heard right. “What do you mean we?” I demanded.

He stepped into the room and then two move boys stepped around the corner and followed him in. One of them was short, about the same height as me, 5’5 but he must have weighed 200lbs. The other was taller, slimmer but no better looking.

“No fucking way,” I mumbled as if I had any real choice.

“This is Robbie,” he pointed to the fat one, “and this in Karl. They’re both virgins.”

Robbie hit him on the shoulder. “Don’t tell her that Jamie.”

Now I knew what his name was. Jamie; what a little puff in his backward baseball cap.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Now I knew what his name was. Jamie; what a little puff in his backward baseball cap.

That pussy took my virginity, Jamie said. He looked at me. Get your kit off and show us your pussy or Ill give my Dad a ring and tell him to come over and Bleep you himself. Maybe hell bring some of his poker buddies.

I pulled my top off and slipped my jeans off before climbing onto the bed and lying on my back. I saw Karl and Fat Robbie gasp as the saw me in my underwear.

Im fucking her first, Jamie said and stripped before climbing onto the bed and grabbing my knickers. He pulled them down, then took them off before throwing them to the ground. He grabbed my tits through my bra and squeezed them.

Get your tits out, Robbie said. I looked at him. He was already naked and stroking his hard fat cock. I unclipped my bra and pulled it off, freeing my bouncing breast.

The boys immediately came over and started squeezing them and twisting my nipples.

Jamie rammed his dick into me. Shes tight today lads. Shes going to suck our balls dry.

He started to Bleep me real fast, ramming his little pecker into me as hard as he could calling me a slut and a LovePeddler the whole time while his friends laughed. It only lasted a few seconds and he grunted loudly, just like his dad and pulled his dick out splashing cum onto my stomach and tits. When he was finished he massaged his cum into my skin before standing up.

I want to Bleep her like a dog, Robbie announced and grabbed me round the hips, pulling me up onto my knees.

Karl came around and stood in front of me. Can you suck my cock, he asked politely.

Jamie laughed. Suck his cock slut, he said.

I opened my mouth and wrapped it around Karl dick as I felt Robbie pushing his fat cock into my tight pussy.

You right mate, Robbie said. Thats the tightest cunt Ive ever had.

Thats the only cunt youve ever had, Jamie laughed.

There I was, knelt up on my bed, fat Robbie pounding his dick into me from behind and grunting Take that you filthy little bitch and Karl moaning whilst fucking my mouth.

I saw Jamie rubbing his dick back to hard on.

Go on. Spit roast that dirty little LovePeddler, he shouted.

Your Dad was so right, Karl said to Jamie. Shes such a good little cock sucker.

I wondered if they were right. I was starting to feel like a prostitute. I was sucking Karls hard dick, trying to make him cum and Robbie was close to cumming.

Ahh yes, Robbie shouted. Im going to pump her cunt full of baby jism.

Robbie grunted and shouted Yes you LovePeddler, then flooded my pussy with his cum. When he pulled his dick out liquid started to run down the inside of my thighs.

My turn, Jamie said and stepped up behind me.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Go on wih the story.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Robbie grunted and shouted Yes you LovePeddler, then flooded my pussy with his cum. When he pulled his dick out liquid started to run down the inside of my thighs.

My turn, Jamie said and stepped up behind me.

Jamie positioned his dick and started to push it in my arse. I dropped to the bed turning my butt away from him and shouted, I said no. You can Bleep me in the pussy or you can all get out.

Dont be nasty, Karl shouted.

He agreed and I knelt up again. I took Karls dick in my mouth and carried on sucking it hard. Jamie pushed his dick into my pussy from behind and started fucking me hard and fast.

Robbie was sat in on of the chairs, watching me getting spit roasted by his two friends. His dick was almost hard again and I knew that before long he would be fucking me all over again.

Just then Karl grabbed onto my head and pushed his dick almost to the back of my throat. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong and spurted cum down the back of my throat. I held my breath as splash after splash of salty cum trickled down into my stomach.

Karl let go of my head and stepped back and sat down as Robbie got up.

Breathing heavily Karl said, As soon as Im hard again, I want Bleep her pussy.

Jamie was still fucking me from behind, rubbing a finger over my arse hole. I knew that while he was fucking me he was imagining what it would be like to Bleep my arse off. It wasnt going to happen though. I would never tried it and it wasnt something I wanted to do. I also figured it would hurt and pain wasnt my thing.

When I looked up, I saw Robbie pushing his dick in my direction. Rubbing the tip against my nose a lips. Suck on it slut, he said.

I opened my mouth and took his fat dick in. It wasnt fully hard, but after a few seconds I felt it getting bigger in my mouth. Shes a good little cock sucker, I heard him say. He placed a hand on top of my head and started to stroke my scalp, running his fingers through my long blond hair.

My Dad calls her his little teenage cumpot, I heard Jamie say behind me as he picked up the pace and slammed his dick as far into me as he could get.

It had only taken him a few seconds to cum the first time, but now he was making up for it, giving my pussy big long strokes. This wasnt the kind of sex I was looking for. Two 16 year olds and a fat 15 year old gangbanging me on my own bed for rent, but the stimulation was so much that it was driving me to orgasm. I could feel my pussy clamping around Jamies dick and my legs started to shake as I had my first orgasm. I started to moan as best as I could with Robbies dick in my mouth.

Shes loving it boys, Jamie said. Her pussys sucking on my dick. Are you cumming Vicky? he demanded.

It was the first time he would ever use my name. I released Robbies dick and nodded. I mumbled yes as best I could as I exploded inside and cum started to flow out over Jamies cock.

I opened my eyes as I came to the end of my orgasm. Robbie stood in front of me wanking his dick as hard and as fast as he could. He grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back. Open wide, he demanded.

I opened my mouth just in time. The hot splashes of cum hit my cheek and tongue and then he raised his cock and splashed cum onto my forehead. That was fucking brilliant, he said. I never thought I would get to Bleep a bird like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience / To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" / I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.