Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

He Promised Me A Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Promised Me A Job. (940 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Promised Me A Job. by shostar: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2007
A Friend of mine who graduated from the University abt 3 yrs ago, after searching for a job without gettin one met this wealthy man, a very popular man who promised to give him a job if he agrees to marry his daughter who they are in the same age bracket.
This my friend has been in a serious relationship now since his days in the University, and he has gone far with this lady.

Wat should He do, He's in need of ur advice.
Should she dump this her fiancee for the rich mans daughter or wat?
Re: He Promised Me A Job. by opokonwa(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2007
Never!

Whatever man the rich man want to throw his own daughter at a total stranger is suspicious!

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend / Girls I Dont Find Attractive Are Always Deing For Me Than The Ones I Admire / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.