Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. (15058 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Skillsnigeria: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by sofeo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Alright
Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by manchyme: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some people have that habit, boils down to upbringing

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by bobbiiee: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Most people that engage in borrowing don't like to return what they borrowed. It's a lifestyle for some people. I was taught early not to release what I can't give. We must learn to say NO to some people without feeling bad.

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by blaquemyc: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
To borrow dey easy na to return wetin you borrow dey hard.

3 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Iya kafayat will borrow ifami and she will never return it why?

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Simpubozz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
lol that will be the end of lending my stuff to them that person

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Olarewaju89: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow I only have one friend that always send me back my money whenever I borrowed him money he's a doctor...now others will borrow and won't pay up now whenever anyone approaches me to borrow money..I give whatever I can afford to give up and that's all...the reason is simply things are very hard for so many people in this country and we keep up with our wicked politicians...some might want to pay up but unable to pay back...

Bro, you understand life. God bless you 🙏

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by untoldtruth: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bideni:
You just have to leave a stern warning with them when giving it out so that if they don't return it they will know that hell is about to be raised
Some ppl will still take it to see what kinda hell you'll raise so they'll introduce you to another level you haven't encountered before 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by UnfairLife7(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nazgul:

Did you school in a private university?
which kind people you get. I school in a public university and i didn't experience this

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Exceed15: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
I simply ask for it back in such way they won't have the confidence to borrow it again.

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by iyababs: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Such things don't happen in the abroad cool

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by nkemjacob2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have been hurted severally. I have stopped giving people money. D economy is also hurting me

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
The two things I know people borrowed in school were hotplate and money. I never heard of borrowed salt, maggi etc. People will rather ask for those.

I never heard of people borrowing the other things mentioned outside of school as well. I know occasionally people might run out of salt and its late or too early in the morning and they ask if a neighbor has and not to borrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by MrBroke(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
I can't vibe with no neighbour to that point of you coming to borrow my stuff. I don't do that

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by dalass(f): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
saintkeppy:
Borrowed lighter or matches & never returned, back then in school my neighbor borrowed my camp gas cooker to boil beans &the gas reduced drastically.

How did you know? Gas has nothing to measure it's contents or volume before or after grin

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by dalass(f): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Exceed15:
I simply ask for it back in such way they won't have the confidence to borrow it again.

Some people no get shame....

Some have it like it's a spiritual force controlling them. The aim is to perch/ suck you dry if they're allowed.

Especially money... People should borrow others only what they can give out cool

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by bassdow: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
I love it when You Borrow and Don't return.

Means next time you come to rePEAT such act, I go ask you question.

by the way, I almost always apply the Law - Never LEND to people, what you can't afford to let go. Me no get strength argue unNECESSARily

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by dalass(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Efisimilala:
Iya kafayat will borrow ifami and she will never return it why?

cheesy grin cheesy

Because kafayat don enter your eye? grin

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by viceddy95(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Nobody should send this nigga pin,he is a scam…

3 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by ubest1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
One of the reason I don't borrow people money rather I support u with what I gat because it always end in fight

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Mhizzard(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some People that has the habit of deadbeat are commenting nonsense experience..i come in peace
Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by kaludestiny10(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
My own na pressing iron. My neighbor go borrow the iron and will never return it back until I go knock for door. My clipper wey the man collect from me for over 6 months now, him no gree return am back. I kukuma go buy rechargeable clipper, na em the man come for that one na em I politely tell am say I no go share the clipper with him.

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
dalass:

cheesy grin cheesy

Because kafayat don enter your eye? grin

Na true o, she dey enter my eye no be small
Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by dalass(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Efisimilala:

Na true o, she dey enter my eye no be small

grin grin grin

I better pass false prophet in what I'm seeing oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by sisisioge: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
I read somewhere that a babe borrowed a dress from her friend and slim fit it o....no be permanent residence the cloth collect so? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by TheMostComplex1: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't borrow things from people but people are not ok they don't like to buy what the need even when they have the money like my neighbour & some of my colleagues that have entitlement mentality & they are also shameless because they will have the guts to discuss about you when you don't give them.
My suggestion is that parents should do better by raising their kids well.

7 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
dalass:

grin grin grin

I better pass false prophet in what I'm seeing oh grin grin grin

If you open church you go sell market well, well grin
Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by phorget(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
I remember the day Dele borrowed Ayo girlfriend, today Dele and Ayo's girlfriend are now husband and wife... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by bewla(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
talented321:
Normal'' many of them when time to return what they borrowed they will just turn it into enemity.
Them fit borrow someone's girlfriend self
Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Dbestbrest: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
My neighbour has A1 in that. From gas cylinder to pestle to buckets to water hose and the list goes on and on and on. She's a pain in the neck undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. by Xvvav7h7: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yoo ! Got you litt with Proofs attached..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.