Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje (32443 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by SavageResponse(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Her name was smuggled by the civil servants who were asked to compile the list
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by blackdover: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Oi
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
treesun:
Nigeria is in trouble. Imagine Ministerial lists passed without BAT knowing who is who!

And you believed them? undecided
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by MrsTwrite(f): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerians are wailing, they are wailing, oh revive their hearts, we pray thee. grin grin
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Nazgul: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acidosis:
Everyone is taking advantage of the old man. It is common knowledge that old people act child-like due to their deteriorating mental health, loss of memory, poor control and cognition.

It's just unfortunate that many citizens are somewhat re<ta.rded and possess a poor sense of judgment.
I'm just glad they didn't accuse obidients of writing that name.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
the ministerial slot requires someone with integrity
See Ganduje talking about integrity

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by leisuretym: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is a very idiotic statement, an attempt to discredit that pretty innocent woman by all means, you are merely showing how unconscious you are in the line of your duty, and if you and Tinubu don’t know, who then is supposed to know? Only God knows how other nominees made it to the list as well, you’re selling ministerial slot I guess? Probably one of your agent sold it to her then

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by agborodun: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
It’s so unfortunate that ganduje, a man without any integrity is now part of the people determining the fate of Nigeria. I weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Issues40(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Aren't we all doomed in this country?
What a show of shame!
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by diggindeep: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
treesun:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/06/tinubu-and-i-had-no-idea-how-maryam-shettys-name-made-ministerial-list-ganduje-apc

In days to come you'll know that BAT was asleep as usual while his boys runs the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by descartes400: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Femi Gbaja handwork!!

If the chief of staff is the one that inserted the name, he is already compromised, the President should have him shadowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by OtunbaJ: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tinubu shouldnt allow this man to dent his image, this guy is really dirty. How can i indict ur own president, his statement simply means that PBAT is not incharge.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Trustedpronet: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
shortgun:
It has never gotten this low before.
The tribunal should save the country from further embarrassments.

You guys will never sleep on Tinubu's matters.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
treesun:
Nigeria is in trouble. Imagine Ministerial lists passed without BAT knowing who is who!

Clearly BAt has penciled down the people he wants in key ministries and he has left the others to be appointed by party chieftains. Those nominees will obviously be sent to inconsequential ministries...at least ministries not key to Tinubu's agenda. clearly this person or the lady she replaced is not and was never going to health,education, defence, finance, justice, external affairs, trade and investment, budget and planning, internal affairs, ICT, agriculture etc....so he doesnt care.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by blaqzide: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
A tale of an Election coup plotter and Gandollar...
Ndi ara!.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Stanbaba30: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Can you imagine Gandollar talking about integrity..! Chaaai, who do us this kind thing kwanu? Judiciary do something oooo and fast oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Nursepepeye(f): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
shortgun:
It has never gotten this low before.
The tribunal should save the country from further embarrassments.
infact, it's getting out of hands

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Chibenign(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Abi the Tribunal should do the needful and thrash out Ellu p case.

Get sense
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by enemyofprogress: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Gbajabiamila dey use him office to sell the slots
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by darealez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Abi the Tribunal should do the needful and thrash out Ellu p case.
Trash out or uphold justice? I've not heard anyone of you say uphold Tinubu as president if found just.
Shouldn't everyone own up for justice?

I'm demanding Justice, even if it boils back to Tinubu... JUSTICE STILL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Stanbaba30:
Can you imagine Gandollar talking about integrity..! Chaaai, who do us this kind thing kwanu? Judiciary do something oooo and fast oooo

it started when Obi started talking about integrity. when he started talking about production when he is the nations largest importer, when he started talking about due process when he didnt follow due process in his own primaries. Thats when the problem started o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by enemyofprogress: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nursepepeye:
infact, it's getting out of hands
those Peter and Paul on your chest just dey hungry me
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by enemyofprogress: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
casualobserver:

Clearly BAt has penciled down the people he wants in key ministries and he has left the others to be appointed by party chieftains. Those nominees will obviously be sent to inconsequential ministries...at least ministries not key to Tinubu's agenda. clearly this person or the lady she replaced is not and was never going to health,education, defence, finance, justice, external affairs, trade and investment, budget and planning, internal affairs, ICT, agriculture etc....so he doesnt care.
there is no ministry that is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by egoldman(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
helinues:
Toh

This ur usual line anytime APC Bleep up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by egoldman(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Gandollar now teaching Nigerians integrity grin
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
there is no ministry that is inconsequential.

perhaps i should have used the word "priority"...nonetheless i am sure you got the point. I am sure Tinubu's priority at the moment is not who is minister for environment, women's affairs, youth, sports or culture.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Bigboytinz: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
casualobserver:

rubbish been a member of Dec is enough. A minister no matter the ministry will attend weekly fec meetings and contribute memos and also can do and undo in situations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bigboytinz:
rubbish been a member of Dec is enough. A minister no matter the ministry will attend weekly fec meetings and contribute memos and also can do and undo in situations

so what? There were 39 ministers in Buhari's govt, how many of them had access to him? how many of them were important? how many did you hear of, how many do you know?

You can be a minister to fulfill constitutional and political righteousness but if you are not in the loop, you are not in the loop. Do you know there are ministries that never have any money? Why is ministry of sports always looking for companies and business men to sponsor tournaments?

I am sure you dont know that there are ministers (and commissioners at state level) that have absolutely no power even within their own ministries and it is the Special adviser to the president or governor that calls the shot in that ministry. Your power and authority of a minister is at the pleasure of the president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by able20(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
treesun:
Buhari and his Nephews will be laughing at Bola Chicago the clueless Agbado boss
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Sermwell(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cmg777:
They say Tinubu's leg is shaky on the presidential seat but the president is making tough decisions that makes him less popular amongst the people except the reasonable ones like us.

If the president has envisaged something like a rerun, don't you think he'll have been engaging in policies that will endear him to the majorities and thereby putting the country on the brink of collapse or outright collapsing the country just to win the imaginary rerun election?

Tinubu presidency is here and it's surely here for solid uninterrupted 8 years.
This goat registered on nairaland 2 months ago just to spew trash! grin
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Chetas81(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Only god knows why power so toxic to the Nigerian citizen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Photo Of Buhari Having A Hard Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.