Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje (32463 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Metalsmith(m): 2:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Ganduje should not be opening his mouth anyhow. He should know how to conduct himself in public space as the chairman of APC. His outbursts on the withdrawal of Dr Shetty from ministerial nominees list is a desecration of the list and unnecessary exposure of President Tinubu and Apc internal political horse trading and power struggle to national political space
Ganduje should know that he is not the only stakeholder in Kano politics and the presidency needs to protect and cater for all members of Apc family in Kano. This is the truth and the fact I know !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ycat: 3:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria has been to the lowest and the only place left to go is up.

You can't mastubate on every news, there's a reason why nothing worked in Nigeria before president Tinubu, all the people given appointments were half baked. The only difference right now is that they know that president Tinubu will dwarf all past presidents in good governance, so the forces that has been holding Nigeria back is planting, picking apart and blowing the news up for you bad news purveyors to have your daily fix.
shortgun:
It has never gotten this low before.
The tribunal should save the country from further embarrassments.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ycat: 3:14am On Aug 07, 2023
Who knows where his loyalty really is!

The whole thing from Niger to this is all looking like a giant octopus.

Why is this even news? When administrations all over the world pick and drop candidates all the time?
Metalsmith:
Ganduje should not be opening his mouth anyhow. He should know how to conduct himself in public space as the chairman of APC. His outbursts on the withdrawal of Dr Shetty from ministerial nominees list is a desecration of the list and unnecessary exposure of President Tinubu and Apc internal political horse trading and power struggle to national political space
Ganduje should know that he is not the only stakeholder in Kano politics and the presidency needs to protect and cater for all members of Apc family in Kano. This is the truth and the fact I know !!!
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Simply politics....
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ycat: 3:33am On Aug 07, 2023
You are obviously in pain but don't burst a vein join o!

Essence20:
Clueless mofos..
Worst set of leaders to ever lead Nigeria
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ada9ja(f): 4:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Abi the Tribunal should do the needful and thrash out Ellu p case.

Why the person that came third is giving u people headache

Oh i remember, the case of the fourth man becoming governor in Imo state....that's the fear

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by FireUpNow(m): 4:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Continue to next phase please
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Myer(m): 4:31am On Aug 07, 2023
jackcanfield:
I don't know o, I am yet to see where the criticism is coming from, I was on her page I don't think I saw criticism... Anyway whether you are aware or not , the fact still remains you send her name, the DSS obviously must have profile her , so you must find a way to compensate her ....Shikena

IGanduje utters lies effortlessly.
God will certainly vindicate Maryam Shetty.
I hope she doesn't dignify the liar with any reply.
His come-uppance meter is getting full already.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ivandragon: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2023
casualobserver:

Perhaps I should also add that in properly functioning governments all over the world, apart from the Attorney general, ministers or secretaries of state are just figure heads, the real work is done by civil servants guided by a policy document of the party of government. Its in Nigeria we elevate scrutinize ministers and seek "technocrats" like they are miracle workers. this is largely because our civil service doesnt work and we are not used to governments that come in with a properly articulated policy document or masterplan.

if the government's policy or masterplan on a sector e.g health or roads is properly articulated and targets and KPI set, anybody with intelligence and patriotism can head that ministry, especially when you have experts in the civil service.

i beleive Tinubu has come in with a master plan therefore I am more focused on his special advisers than his ministers.

Then why have 48 ministerial nominees when 'you' know some are going to be redundant?

Why embark on such journey that will only lead to waste of public funds while imposing austerity measures on the masses?

Or is the master plan to impoverish the masses at the expense of irrelevant political office holders?
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ubimagos: 6:33am On Aug 07, 2023
shortgun:

Hopeless and hungry Nigerians in their millions are counting on the judiciary.

Una go count tire!
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Shattuck(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2023
casualobserver:

so what? There were 39 ministers in Buhari's govt, how many of them had access to him? how many of them were important? how many did you hear of, how many do you know?

You can be a minister to fulfill constitutional and political righteousness but if you are not in the loop, you are not in the loop. Do you know there are ministries that never have any money? Why is ministry of sports always looking for companies and business men to sponsor tournaments?

I am sure you dont know that there are ministers (and commissioners at state level) that have absolutely no power even within their own ministries and it is the Special adviser to the president or governor that calls the shot in that ministry. Your power and authority of a minister is at the pleasure of the president.
you go explain tire, there is no justification in a president not knowing who his ministers are, if he can't handle something so little how can he checkmate each of their activities as president, obviously there is already a cabal in his govt.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Pius4luv2023: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2023
I was laughing when I saw the news how I wish this country is working someone like this formal kano governor should be in jail by now with all the atrocities and the corruption level against him.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by naturefellow(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2023
helinues:
Toh
thieves in power.

Govt of thieves,by thieves and for thieves. And their underdogs
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by a2d3rew(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2023
And now who is man integrity?
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Decarbonisation: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Ganduje, Gwomina barawo dollar, make una dey play politics o, you and your drug lord election rigger!
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by obaidan: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2023
She fit be gbajabiamila girlfriend...na gbaja take the list go senate, na gbaja be chief of staff, na gbaja dey help the president run things...gbaja na very smart man. He dun vet that list before transmitting it to the senate...hold gbaja responsible...
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by obaidan: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Femi Gbaja handwork!!
Anyone that knows how government is run knows this is the truth...Ise owo gbaja niyen, simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by obaidan: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2023
descartes400:

If the chief of staff is the one that inserted the name, he is already compromised, the President should have him shadowed.
Sadly we have a president that is old and too weak for all these monitoring and supervision and the president himself has delegated most of these crucial supervision and duties to his chief of staff...he only removed the woman because s because his party people and ganduje dey shout
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by denko(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2023
It was her boyfriend that did the racket
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2023
Shattuck:
you go explain tire, there is no justification in a president not knowing who his ministers are, if he can't handle something so little how can he checkmate each of their activities as president, obviously there is already a cabal in his govt.

Remmember Oshinbade? Even Buhari did not know who his Vice President was in the beginning. This is politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2023
ivandragon:

Then why have 48 ministerial nominees when 'you' know some are going to be redundant?

Why embark on such journey that will only lead to waste of public funds while imposing austerity measures on the masses?

Or is the master plan to impoverish the masses at the expense of irrelevant political office holders?

Democracy is expensive

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Bigboytinz:
oh go check the role akinluyi played when Yar'Adua was sick. She wasn't in charge of a powerful ministry but she made Dec declare Yar'Adua unfit. A minister is powerful whether small ministry or not

You clearly have missed the point. Akinluyi made her name under Obasanjo. She wasn’t a nobody under Yaradua.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Shattuck(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2023
casualobserver:

Remmember Oshinbade? Even Buhari did not know who his Vice President was in the beginning. This is politics.
and buhari turned out to be the worst in Nigeria's history, guess Tinubu is here to break buhari's record as the most clueless.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by casualobserver: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Shattuck:
and buhari turned out to be the worst in Nigeria's history, guess Tinubu is here to break buhari's record as the most clueless.

This is Monday, some of you may be under sit at home but some of us have work to do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2023
shortgun:
It has never gotten this low before.
The tribunal should save the country from further embarrassments.

For replacing a ministerial nominee? Some of you are plain jokers and clowns. Tribunal doesn't win elections for unpopular candidates, you and your Messiah should work hard for the next election
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by waledeji(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2023
shortgun:

Hopeless and hungry Ibos in their millions are counting on the judiciary.

That's what you meant
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by Shattuck(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2023
casualobserver:

This is Monday, some of you may be under sit at home but some of us have work to do.
I am not from the south east, I guess you have exceeded your intellectual capacity, goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by SledgeHammerer: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2023
I love the fact that Tinubu is very conscious of what goes around in the media. He's so aware of trending issues. That's a very good sign.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ivandragon: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2023
casualobserver:

Democracy is expensive

Lol.

You are right. Expensive for the masses & full of goodies for the elites in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje by ivandragon: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2023
Shattuck:
I am not from the south east, I guess you have exceeded your intellectual capacity, goodbye.

You can see the way they keep shifting all around.

Anything BAT does, they hail even when it is obviously questionable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! / Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.