Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady (1641 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady by Silentgroper(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2023
ashewoboy:

Na friendzone them dey friendzone introvert. They will not phvck you🙂. Just focus on girls that genuinely desire you.

Tah, introverts gets the cunt more....

girls like to give it to niqqaz who don't kiss and tell .

most extroverted niqqaz always want to spill to the next niqqa whenever they fvck and girls hate that...

They'd only always wanna hang with the extroverts cause they're more fun...
Re: As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady by Silentgroper(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Edipet:
It's very hard to find good girl or even bad ones as an introvert. If I say you should try social media, if you are not a type that upload good pictures often, them no go answer you because girls there need a Guy with fake life that upload pictures.
Just dey on your own like me, na only you your papa and Mama Born, relationship with anyone is not a do or die affair, it is called relationship ( relate) or you can discide not to relate (un-relate) 😂. Stay on your own and press your phone, get up and eat food, hit the gym and be happy.

Word!!!!
Re: As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady by WeirdAlien: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thisisa:

Thanks.
Tho I am edging towards my 30

Apologies for cutting your age smaller.
No man likes rejection, naturally. Just that some men don't have time to think about it because they already have the next lady in their scopes.
The best way to lose that fear is to keep asking out random ladies, especially those you're not close to. You'll realize ladies give only two answers:
* No
* I'd think about it.
Not because of the way she feels about you, or what she thinks. It's just their psyche.
If she says yes, something is seriously wrong with either you or her.

Do that often enough and you'll get a hang of it.
Re: As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thisisa:
I am so bored and lonely.

I have tried dating a lady in the past but it didn't last up to 3months. That's the closest I have been to a relationship.

I approached another lady... Tho i wasn't bold enough to ask her out when at the initial stage of meeting her(because of fear of reject)... She got tired and she friendzoned. Later asked her out the but she rejected me.

The problem is I haven't found any lady I can date. Most decent ladies are already in a relationship. Those not in a relationship I am not attracted to them.

Who said you can't ask a lady in a relationship out? Let her be the one to say she is not interested. There is hardly any lady that will be single.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? / My Private Diary: What Do You Think? / Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.