Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos (52408 Views)

Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by EdiskyHarry: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Anything that will out food on your table.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
chatinent:
Well, I know the guy. And he didn't marry her cos of green card. He is already well established and resident abroad.

Happy married life.
Wow, maybe na de woman help am achieve all those stuffs in the first place. Which country de guy de?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
JEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS

AGBAMURERE
BARRELL BODIED.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
This kind marriage should not be a news anymore
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by zoedew: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2023
The flotsam and jetsam of the Caucasian family need State protection. They are targeted by African men who are in dire need of a meal ticket to escape the hazards of living in Nigeria and access the Caucasian community.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2023
guobe:

This one is more than damn niggar
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Greedy moda fuckker
Woman way everybody dey manage for retirement benefits, inheritance, tax refund

He reach your turn you just privatise am

Bros the thing pain me for chest..women way we take dey do consignment and back up na im this Niggar just privatise
If this guy make me vex I go just on my nord vpn then use my real face for pof make we all dey marry them

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen.

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by TheSuperX(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Is that not a midget? wow!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by armyofone(m): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2023
TheSuperX:
Is that not a midget? wow!

And what is wrong with that ?

Can you create a person or invent something?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by fortune1968: 1:34am On Aug 07, 2023
He will regret his desperation when things become better in Nigeria .
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Moneyyman: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2023
A win is a win.

Congratulations, man.

God bless your home.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nbv1: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2023
YoungLionken:
These people and desperation grin..

They keep tarnishing our image as a nation. Which white man would settle for a black midget woman??

It's obvious that the white lady's family, friends and neighbors over there, would easily see and understand the gold digging desperation of the nigger. And when asked where he's from, "He's a Nigerian", they would just sigh and be like "another one, not again🙄"...

You won’t understand until you get in and know how difficult it is to find women either for love or for documents. Most Nigerian women here are evil
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by learnedman(m): 3:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Street!! The hustle is real! grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by stampo: 3:48am On Aug 07, 2023
Could this be Love at first sight ?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by TheSuperX(m): 3:54am On Aug 07, 2023
armyofone:

And what is wrong with that ?

Can you create a person or invent something?

From all the crazy comments here it's my own you picked, btw isn't she a midget? or is she a giant? tell me.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by TheSuperX(m): 3:56am On Aug 07, 2023
fortune1968:
He will regret his desperation when things become better in Nigeria .
When will things ever get better? even in a century time you know that it's impossible.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by TheSuperX(m): 4:02am On Aug 07, 2023
chatinent:
Well, I know the guy. And he didn't marry her cos of green card. He is already well established and resident abroad.

Happy married life.
Na lie, green card looking black African will marry any type of oyinbo woman especially the obese and hideous ones, have you seen an established and rich black man marrying those kind of white oyinbos?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by TheSuperX(m): 4:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Godfullsam:

This is not smartness o

This is mumunessand laziness.

Marrying someone you don't love because of one rubbish green card is not smartness

Or, do you think he love her?
I will never stoop so low even if I'm poor and needy but I'm grateful I am not.

I just can't imagine marrying someone I don't like or attracted to because of green card? never in my life.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by jonahhh: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Igbo Man with Over Sense🙄 Securing the Green Card is Very Important. Chai Igbo Man no go kill person with Smartness 😂😆🤣

Marrying a midget for pali is smartness to you ? Go just 1 day into their private live and you’ll see what he has to endure. Then you’ll know his definition of smartness is suffering
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by kunle75(m): 4:50am On Aug 07, 2023
guobe:
I am so happy for this newly wedded couple.congratulations on this union.pics below.

https://www./Edopolitics/permalink/6925463784155125/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

Wahala Wahala Wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by guobe: 4:52am On Aug 07, 2023
kunle75:

Wahala Wahala Wahala
@kunle better one
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by vicfajeze: 4:57am On Aug 07, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
N
DAT ONE NO BE MIDGET ARARA.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Moneyboyz: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2023
That nigga is a disgrace to the brotherhood, someone you won't even look twice if she was black.
Anything for the green card. Werey guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Albertgr8: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2023
This is what bad leadership of APC coursed
And it will continue pray so that it will not reach you
U don't know the man pain
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by purples25(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

You think white are black are desame thing?
You think they reason or behave like us?

Yeah let's treat them like gods because of who they are. I'm sure that will help when you have to work with them or live amongst them. I'm sure that will give blacks some dignity amongst them. I'm sure holding them above us will help blacks as a race to move forward.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Shes from spain and the heir to a billion dollar estate in Madrid.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Klington:
Survival.
Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Klington:
Survival.
Bad guy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Kai! My chest!
Isiagu done marry dwarf cry😭
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Allisgud: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Maybe I will look for this kind of hight in America,she also will take me like a jackpot because am tall and dark,while I take her has a green card it's a win win
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Popeonah(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.