Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) (47226 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Weathered: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
When I tell your brothers here that those SA ladies who go for Nigerian men only want their money because you guys are free givers, they think that I'm bashing them.

And I've never been approached by a Nigerian guy before, I only heard stories from other ladies who dated Nigerian men.
could be because of your looks....

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Weathered: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, apparently you guys are way too chauvinistic and cultural.

Which makes me wonder why don't you guys just stick to your women since they know you guys better... You can't leave Nigerian women back at home and then expect a foreign girl to behave like a Nigerian woman.

And you don't tell me what to upload and what to not upload, only I can make that decision.
we understand most South African black males wait on their woman to lead, feed and take responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by dalass(f): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Yankee101:
We dey pay for restaurant
We dey pay for shopping
We dey yarn better

All the while, their parents no see good money for village.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by enemyofprogress: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Rubbish! Na old school toasting be that. We've evolved pat that level. It's only people like Okechukwu, Chibuzor, Kanu, Onyeka and all the Lagos is a no man's land crew, that still dey use those local lines to toast babes
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2023
toyinid78:
the illusion that you get when you have never gone outside Nigeria, Igbo so far from all the places have been to I Africa hardly marry non Igbos,the Yorubas Carry a trump card when it comes to dating and marrying Africans to the extent they don't even think about coming back home , I have met with many who ministers n more do your research to counter this claim , I mean don't assume from online travel round Africa first

Thats your view, drawn from a sliver of your personal perception. And you And i know that perception is largely or entirely subjective!

So for free I will tell you that the SA lady was talking about Igbo Men Precisely! And believe you me, I am aware that your tribes men are also in S.A. but they are not who she meant by Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Okay, go ahead and keep falling for those broke gold diggers then, after all, you're saving SA men some stress.
Weathered:
we understand most South African black males wait on their woman to lead, dead and take responsibility.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Can you keep shut
Go and tell that to your parents!
You lack home training, idiot!
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Okay.
Weathered:
could be because of your looks....
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by traware(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Its worseoff in Nigeria
Romantic Relationship is like a Criminal-prostitute relationship here.
The first thing a Nigerian woman looks at before even agreeing to talk to you is whether or not you can pay bills.
This behavior was obviously encouraged by the male folks of course. They spoil these women with ill gotten wealth and make them misbehave.

Make una grind enuf pepper for Nigerian Men eyes for SA, chop their money and dump them or have them carter for the kids of SA men knowingly and unknowingly. What are they good for anyways apart from exercising the burden of performance?
I wish i could "like" this post a million times
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2023
I don't care what you Nigerian men say... grin grin grin.. I'm content and at peace with my SA brothers.

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a Nigerian man even if he was the last man on earth... Even SA ladies are just tolerating you guys because of your money, they don't love...🤣🤣🤣
goodmike7:

Its either you are not beautiful with a big yanch or you are in a area dominated by buthis who are highly xenophobic.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2023
I don't know.
achimendy:

Yes
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2023
How do you approach a village girl?😂😂😂
tesuto1:
So,south African ladies are trophies for Nigerian guys,right?. I honestly don't blame you,I blame those guys suffering from complex. I for one would approach a southy gal dsame way I'd approach a village gal here in Nigeria because I'm the trophy
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Why would I want to be with a Nigerian in the first place when there are men in SA

After all, most Nigerian men in SA only go for those broke street gold diggers, the kinds of ladies that even SA men don't want... Your brothers are cleaning the dirt from the streets.

In Nigeria they call them oloshos, but in SA they see them as ladies worthy of marriage..🤣🤣🤣
ILEMUDA:

One thing about Nigerians in other countries is that........ No matter who you are and they know how beautiful you are, they will surely come for you in two ways (Pure affection and Money) there's no way a woman can reject this two at once... it's impossible.
Money is a universal language for women around the world.
I'm sorry if you have not experience or been approached by any Nigerian man because you don't worth it(You're just ugly)...... I'm sorry to say this but that's just the truth.
What is the point going for ugly something with my money...?

No sane Nigerian or Igbo man will spend money on inferior thing............ As a Nigerian when you have the money we go for the best.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2023
I haven't done any research on that, so I don't know.
vicfajeze:
DOES DAT MEAN DAT DIA IS NO COUNTRY DATS FREE OF CURRUPTION IN AFRICA?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Morizo(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3iOqkVAUUU

South African girl states why she is terribly "in love" with Nigerian men.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

We love differently if you meet the well trained Nigerian man and i think most of our Nigerian ladies are beginning to appreciate this trait
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2023
You're right, they only go for broke street girls.

And why would I want to be approached by a Nigerian when there are SA men?
Caleycash:
There's no love without money, so leave that your yeye talk, Igbo men don't approach women with negative mindset like yours, we sense it from afar!
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by forgiveness: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Take that eraser and erase this mentality your brothers have of using money to buy women's love.

Caution them against it... Because if you guys keep doing it, then no woman would take you seriously if you're broke or earn less.

There are 250m Nigerians. Probably, 100m male. How many are in South Africa that makes you think all Nigerians buy love? Indirectly, you're saying Nigerian women are lazy and poor. Am I wrong?

Guess what, Nigerian women are the most successful women in the world.

However, I met some South African women 3 weeks ago. One is married to a Nigerian. So, according to you, he married him because she is poor and lazy?

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Already I know of one SA lady who has three kids with three different baby daddies and she's married to a Nigerian..😂😂😂
Proudpolygamist:

Its worseoff in Nigeria
Romantic Relationship is like a Criminal-prostitute relationship here.
The first thing a Nigerian woman looks at before even agreeing to talk to you is whether or not you can pay bills.
This behavior was obviously encouraged by the male folks of course. They spoil these women with ill gotten wealth and make them misbehave.

Make una grind enuf pepper for Nigerian Men eyes for SA, chop their money and dump them or have them carter for the kids of SA men knowingly and unknowingly. What are they good for anyways apart from exercising the burden of performance?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Morizo(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Fortunately, the only social media platforms that I use are WhatsApp and nairaland.

Some nairalanders tried sending me emails, but I rejected them all because I prefer keeping my life private and I don't need any crowd in my life.

Interesting conversations you got going there Samatha with some gees. In life I try to avoid overgeneralization in any issue. An real humanist will.tell you same thing cos there are no boundaries in humans.

There are good people and there are bad people too. But also note, not everyone will be good all.the time and some bad people may have done some good stuff in their life that makes selected few view them as good.

That's the relativity of life in my opinion.

Anyways...I sent you a DM and will like to chat yyou up via WhatsApp.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Morizo(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Morizo:

Interesting conversations you got going there Samatha with some gees. In life I try to avoid overgeneralization in any issue. An real humanist will.tell you same thing cos there are no boundaries in humans.

There are good people and there are bad people too. But also note, not everyone will be good all.the time and some bad people may have done some good stuff in their life that makes selected few view them as good.

That's the relativity of life in my opinion.

Anyways...I sent you a DM and will like to chat yyou up via WhatsApp.

Any real humanist *
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2023
We all need money and we have to work for it, or find a way to work for it.

But Nigerian men have this tendecy of downgrading women by making it seem like all they have to do is open their legs and get paid.
BluntCrazeMan:
You talk about money too much.

Life itself had become everything about money.
Not Just Love.

Or, don't you need money in this life of yours which you're living right now?

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2023
Who said I'm complaining?

And why would I complain about something I don't care about?
BluntCrazeMan:

These men are just being themselves.
And they never expected any woman to change from being themselves...

In fact,, in all the things being said about Nigerian Men by these FOREIGN Women,, NONE OF THEM SOUNDED LIKE COMPLAINTS..

So,, why are you complaining on their behalf.??
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Weathered: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, go ahead and keep falling for those broke gold diggers then, after all, you're saving SA men some stress.
I don't consider that gold-digging if I'm giving and they aren't requesting. Women will always take financially or otherwise.

Black south African men are still recovering from the apartheid era where their women slaved away and the men were confined in villages.

South African women need to see that God didn't make women to carry so much load.

The docility of male Zulus should never be normalised.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2023
I'm only talking based on what I heard from those ladies who have experience.

And honestly speaking, I don't want to experience that love because next thing he's gonna start expecting me to be cooking Nigerian food, the food I might not even eat.
BluntCrazeMan:

If you have not experienced the love of A Nigerian Man firsthand..
Then, none of your stories matter.

For instance...
It's just like someone who doesn't drink alcohol coming to tell me to STOP taking alcohol, and he would be telling me the experiences which some other people got while they took alcohol.
YET THESE PEOPLE HE USED AS EXAMPLES ARE STILL TAKING ALCOHOL..
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Ask you brothers that question.
lexy2014:

What class would a man want to achieve by spending money on a lady?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2023
Hey, don't confuse your ladies with SA ladies... Most SA ladies work for their money.

Nigerian men only go for street girls and those vulnerable women here in SA because most of them are intimidated by working class SA ladies.

They go for the ladies they call oloshos back at home in Nigeria.
prophetfire:
Before what do you people go to men for if not money?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Many women around the world work for their money and are very supportive.

moshino:

How many women, anywhere in the world, would love to go with a broke guy, Nigerian or not.

Women all over the world, generally prefer men with money, power and fame.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by obrian888: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2023
Karlman:

One NEEDs to be a drug dealer in order to rule Nigeria at old age!

Which is why their Grand Patron Drug Lord is currently the occupier of Aso Rock!

What useless Image are you talking about? What kind of image do you think a Country that is Ruled by a Drug Kingpin will have before the world?

What is the difference between Tinubu with those small scale drug carriers that are in those prisons you're talking about? Is it because they don't have enough Dollars in their account to forfeit to the government in place of prison terms?

You hypocritical fools should never assume the rest of us are as brain dead as you Ebolas.

I am from Delta state, from the real Niger, you are more than correct, recently there was a list that came from one of the Asian countries, i think Malaysia or Singapore, it was 90% of these criminals from the west and 10& from North and the middle belt, the fact that Ibos are in some prisons in Asia does not negate the facts that Yorubas are not as guilty as the Ibos, it is just that Ibos are a little bit aggressive in the trade, while Yorubas are always the gully fish type in everything they do and that is why the drugee President has refused to own up to his crimes in the USA. Obj and Osibanjo both from the West, what have they done that Nigerian can be proud of?

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by lexy2014: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Ask you brothers that question.

Did you ask "you brothers" before you arrived at the conclusion that "You guys are known to shower your women with money even when they're working because you want them to have class at all times"?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Silentgroper(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2023
BabaIbo:

Stop being mischievous, you definitely know it is a typo or maybe he is not good in typing eng... language.

A smart person knows the message/comment he tried to pass/make with that response.

So, go get a place to sit and stop making a mountain out of a dunghill.

Sorry no vex ma...

btw, your camouflage is crazily deceiving ..

but your signature gave you out ..
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Just go through the romance section and you'll see... grin grin grin
lexy2014:

Did you ask "you brothers" before you arrived at the conclusion that "You guys are known to shower your women with money even when they're working because you want them to have class at all times"?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by lexy2014: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2023
moshino:

How many women, anywhere in the world, would love to go with a broke guy, Nigerian or not.

Women all over the world, generally prefer men with money, power and fame.

Have you met women all over the world?

What research did you do that led you to come up with such a theory?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.