Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) (47233 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

Did you ask "you brothers" before you arrived at the conclusion that "You guys are known to shower your women with money even when they're working because you want them to have class at all times"?
How come you're asking an SA lady repeated jamb question. You have started again with mumu question like someone that cannot think. Zero common sense.
The South African lady ( Samantha124 ) told you nigeria men are not her brothers. We all know igbo men are the ones who lavish money on their women and girl friends.

Samantha124 dont answer this troll again. Check his past post you know he's a questionnaire bot asking ignorant questions on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by lexy2014: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

Walai na igbo men. No hate tho! awon agba simp. cool

If alaba man start dating your babe you're a goner.

That means what you call your babe is a hungry girl with no values (prostitute).

If an Alaba man can date your babe, then you really need to start doing some self evaluation
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by tesuto1(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Funny enough, I also see nothing special with Nigerian guys...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's actually not any fault of yours...the blame is all on our govt here,for real

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Because that's what I see and hear... Even here on nairaland you guys are constantly talking of how it's necessary to spend on a woman even when she's working.

lexy2014:

How then did you arrive at the conclusion that "You guys are known to shower your women with money even when they're working because you want them to have class at all times"?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by lexy2014: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

How come you're asking an SA lady repeated jamb question. You have started again with mumu question like someone that cannot think. Zero common sense.
The South African lady ( Samantha124 ) told you nigeria men are not her brothers. We all know igbo men are the ones who lavish money on their women and girl friends.

Samantha124 dont answer this troll again. Check his past post you know he's a questionnaire bot asking ignorant questions on nairaland.

You sound really really hurt. Is there a problem?

Is it the question that is making u spill your emotions so hard like a broken dam?

Can you show me where in this question I said nigerian men are her brothers?

Did you ask "you brothers" before you arrived at the conclusion that "You guys are known to shower your women with money even when they're working because you want them to have class at all times"?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Because that's what I see and hear... Even here on nairaland you guys are constantly talking of how it's necessary to spend on a woman even when she's working.

When you say "you guys", who are the "you guys"?

If you say that what you have heard and seen, then I don't see why you can't answer this question which is a product of your claim:

What class would a man want to achieve by spending money on a lady?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Weathered: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rahkman:
we already know bitch u don't need to make it loud
you think say you get mouth cheesy cheesy grin

You tow the line of all cowards editing post when dem take finish your mama grin

Your mother is a putrid mix of hoe and low...you can't have been produced by anything better.

Stupid idiot
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
When I tell your brothers here that those SA ladies who go for Nigerian men only want their money because you guys are free givers, they think that I'm bashing them.

And I've never been approached by a Nigerian guy before, I only heard stories from other ladies who dated Nigerian men.
You have never been approached by Nigerian men because you're ugly.
Even WannaHowzit, JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy your fellow Cave men cannot date you because you all are from family of Apes.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Rahkman: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Weathered:
i think say i get mouth cheesy cheesy grin

I tow the line of all cowards editing post when dem take finish my useless and bastard mama grin

My mother is a putrid mix of hoe and low...i can't have been produced by anything better

I am stupid idiot
keep crying bitch
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol.. Okay.
7demons:

You have never been approached by Nigerian men because you're ugly.
Even WannaHowzit, JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy your fellow Cave men cannot date you because you all are from family of Apes.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. Okay.
Stop sending me DMs. I don't want you.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by moshino(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Many women around the world work for their money and are very supportive.

I agree. But that wasn't the point to which I responded.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
MrSamsung:

Good sleep and food are your best medicine so redo the messed up sleep routine.

No I didn't and wouldn't take it personal. I know how my people can be. Good night too.
SIMPSON COMMANDER IN CHIEF. You did not see your fellow man to ask about ANC/EFF na woman for nairaland u dey ask? I can see the obvious reasons she stated about you Nigerian men are true.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
7demons:

Stop sending me DMs. I don't want you.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Does she know Nigerian men can't build roads or have meaningful electricity for the past 60 years? They also poop in open gutters and japa a lot to live off the sweat of other men in SA. I wish her luck and pray she doesn't end up in a Thai prison on drug muling charges πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shut up mugu
Call your fellow Apes; TMKsouth, IronGalaxy, Samantha124, JaceBlaze. Lemme deal with you monkeys

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okay.
moshino:

I agree. But that wasn't the point to which I responded.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by forgiveness: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I have nothing to say about Nigerian women, but those Nigerian men that are in SA use money to buy love from SA ladies.

There are high chances that that SA lady married the Nigerian man because of the money, what kind of a job does she do? Maybe she was even a street girl before the Nigerian took her from the streets.

Street girl!? She's a wife of a pastor and you think she is a street girl. But from the look of things, if I may judge, she is in her own class higher than you because she runs an INGO in her country. I may be wrong about you.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
musicwriter:

First of all, I don't believe you're a woman. Certainly, most women don't say that.

Indeed, most women say exactly what the South African woman subject of this thread say.
I think she has a Nigerian boy friend who left her in SA and she's been around stalking him. Or she wants a Nigerian guy.
She can't be here everyday blessed day talking about Nigerian men without her having a kind of interest.

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by nairamaniac: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
McStoic:

Guy this your ideology is very archaic oo. This is what Samantha124 was talking about. How do you put money before love and compatibility? You have a very skewed idea of love
Mr. PHD of LOVE IDELOLOGY.
WOMAN RIGHTS SPOKESMAN!

Am I the one putting money before Love?
Did u read the part that says "must first love for SOMETHING"?

Would a woman first love and be compatible with a guy upon a first meeting/seeing/speaking?

It's not that my post was derogatory or cheuvanistic.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Like I said, maybe the Nigerian man took her from the streets and upgraded her... After all, most church women have unpleasant pasts.

Even most women who are dating or married to Nigerian men tend to be stigmatized here because already we know the kind of women Nigerian men go for when they're here in SA.

The kind of women that SA men used and dumped because they're worthy to be upgraded as wives... But what can I say? your brothers are cleaning the Republic of South Africa by eating SA men's leftovers...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

forgiveness:

Street girl!? She's a wife of a pastor and you think she is a street girl. But from the look of things, if I may judge, she is in her own class higher than you because she runs an INGO in her country. I may be wrong about you.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by kcbaba007: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
I believe she would be presently married or dating an Igbo man..... She already has some of our Nigerian slangs, exclamations, intonations and way of speaking e.g
Chai, kai, heheei etc
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hassanmaye:

My parents have dignity but may be you are referring to your rascals at home 🏠🏑
If your parents had an iota of good upbringing they'd have impacted same on your untrained self. But Alas, here you are, exposing it all!
Shame!
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
She's not even a South African... That accent is far from a South African accent... She sounds Nigerian to me, or from somewhere in West Africa.

She's just narrating something that she heard from an SA lady.
kcbaba007:
I believe she would be presently married or dating an Igbo man..... She already has some of our Nigerian slangs, exclamations, intonations and way of speaking e.g
Chai, kai, heheei etc
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

Walai na igbo men. No hate tho! awon agba simp. cool

If alaba man start dating your babe you're a goner.
Lol
Gee you are definitively talking from experience!
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Karlman: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
obrian888:

I am from Delta state, from the real Niger, you are more than correct, recently there was a list that came from one of the Asian countries, i think Malaysia or Singapore, it was 90% of these criminals from the west and 10& from North and the middle belt, the fact that Ibos are in some prisons in Asia does not negate the facts that Yorubas are not as guilty as the Ibos, it is just that Ibos are a little bit aggressive in the trade, while Yorubas are always the gully fish type in everything they do and that is why the drugee President has refused to own up to his crimes in the USA. Obj and Osibanjo both from the West, what have they done that Nigerian can be proud of?
You are on point!
They are more in all crimes all over the world but they are not as bold minded as Igbos, thats all.
Tinubu himself was a drug dealer on the street corners of Chicago, and so is the ogun state governor and also the dead senator Kashamu. All successful drug dealers and one of them is now the President of Nigeria.

Just imagine if Obi was the one one with drug history?
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
toyinid78:
the illusion that you get when you have never gone outside Nigeria, Igbo so far from all the places have been to I Africa hardly marry non Igbos,the Yorubas Carry a trump card when it comes to dating and marrying Africans to the extent they don't even think about coming back home , I have met with many who ministers n more do your research to counter this claim , I mean don't assume from online travel round Africa first

Bro, stop the cap! I've been to 3 countries, currently in my 4th one. South Korea, Germany(deported) Namibia, and currently in Malawi enroute Zim.
The free spirited and intra-communal mingling of Igbo they have within Nigeria is what they extended to other part of the globe. It's part of their identity and who they are. I can say they are more versatile than any other tribe in Africa, that why you hear the name Nigeria everywhere you go across the globe. The name is a trademark thanks to Igbo. If you doubt, take a look at the bi-racial indices of mixed kids born outside the chores of Nigeria, check the tribe that ranks the highest? Within the Sports or the Entertainment or whatever field you choose to investigate, you will see People of South Eastern origin has the highest number of dual citizen or bi-racial kids outside the shore of this country. I'm not done, I arrived here in Zimbabwe and can't express my shock how Igbo men dey born like Duck for this part of the Continent..The same with other two countries I've been to. The good part is they never hesitate letting the kids know who and where they fathers come from.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't care what you Nigerian men say... grin grin grin.. I'm content and at peace with my SA brothers.

I wouldn't be in a relationship with a Nigerian man even if he was the last man on earth... Even SA ladies are just tolerating you guys because of your money, they don't love...🀣🀣🀣
Stop the cap!
Those 5'4 inches short SA men like WannaHowzit, JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy and TMKsouth that have 2.3cm pencil ✏ di.cks? cry
You want to compare with this Nigerian Amoury?

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
7demons:

I think she has a Nigerian boy friend who left her in SA and she's been around stalking him. Or she wants a Nigerian guy.
She can't be here everyday blessed day talking about Nigerian men without her having a kind of interest.
Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
We all need money and we have to work for it, or find a way to work for it.

But Nigerian men have this tendecy of downgrading women by making it seem like all they have to do is open their legs and get paid.
So on your first fu.*k you didn't get paid?

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
😴😴😴😴
7demons:

Stop the cap!
Those 5'4 inches short SA men like WannaHowzit, JaceBlaze, IronGalaxy and TMKsouth that have 2.3cm pencil ✏ di.cks? cry
You want to compare with this Nigerian Amoury?

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by 7demons: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm only talking based on what I heard from those ladies who have experience.

And honestly speaking, I don't want to experience that love because next thing he's gonna start expecting me to be cooking Nigerian food, the food I might not even eat.
Is that the reason why your Ex-Nigerian boyfriend left you for another Big nyash Zulu? 🀑
Now you are crying cheesy
Cos you were an all rounded failure:
Can't cook
Can't clean
Shapeless
Paranoid
Fugly
Always on social media(nairaland for Nigerian big πŸ₯’)
Attention seeking mofo grin embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Honestly speaking, I've got nothing to say to you because your comments are not worth my replies...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
7demons:

So on your first mess you didn't get paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse FiancΓ©e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.