Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) (54196 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Indeed
Couldntfigurean:
This “Roast” and and shaming of Tinubu by foreigners will favour me and my family
Ijn
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
its not enough, the west will not consider it, since he supports them.

The west are hypocrites, they will support whoever as long as it fulfills their goals.

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go and tell your father at home to stop been stupid, am not responsible for how useless your life is.

I wander how lowlifes like you feel comfortable talking to people online in a rude way. Please stop quoting me if you won't be talking in a mature way.

See you deserve to be insulted and more, because you decided not to tow the line of integrity and speak the truth, but rather you delve on lies. Look my guy if you really know me you would watch the nonsense you say, because you don't know who is who. For the fact you come online to talk rubbish, says so much about the fact that you are just an e-rat being paid to spread propaganda, you are not gainfully employed with anything reasonable to do, because if you are gainfully employed, you will see how this Emi Lo Kan crooner's policies is killing this country.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're saying nonsense

You better go and check what each candidates scored in the south west and south east and stop making a fool of yourself. You guys have no shame sef, with the kind of results that came out from the South East, you can't be accusing other people of being a tribalist.

Guy just shut up and stop saying nonsense that you cannot prove. APC has always been a pariah in the south east, and PDP has already disappointed so voting LP was never based on tribalism, In the past we have voted others in PDP against our own. So this your postulation is just the rantings of a frustrated jobless tribalistic dint which is you.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go and tell your father to shut up. I was not talking to you elede.

My parents are honorable people. The same cannot be said about yours
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Na Ibo people dey behind those fake twitter accounts. These profiles are not different from "the I am yoruba, but".

The Ibo Nairaland front page moderator too quickly changed the headline to "foreign media". I was expecting to see CNN, NBC, BBC, Al-Jazeera e.t.c not twitter profiles. Since when did twitter users become "foreign media".

Anyway, this is part of the 7+ years wailing 🤣
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
bashlek:

U are just a fo.ol and u were not trained. Who used ethnicity to vote pass. Go nd check the result again with ya father. Igbos voted for Obi alone because he is from Igbo land. Yoruba voted for Atiku nd Obi in Osun nd Lagos then Tinubu in every other states in SW. No of vote of Obi in Ogun state alone is more than total vote of Tinubu in all SE. so who is now bigot ?
Igbos come with Religion nd Ethnicity propaganda……Not until 2023 i know d diff between Muslim nd Christian. My siblings marry Moslim nd Christian’s d we celebrate festivals together.2027 is coming again, keep wailing

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin please tell me on what basis should south east vote for APC? the same APC that authorized python dance when elder repeatedly begged the president to use peaceful means. This spiralled to the UGM issue in the south east right now. PDP messed up at the last minute. For LP everyone knows that Peter Obi is the most credible person out of all the south east politicians and since APC is a no no, they voted LP. So you are actually the fo.ol not me, because in the past we have always voted in national interest even against our own. We voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu, and now you want to say that we are tribalistic, Oga try and be useful to your life and stop being an unfortunate dint.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Omodua(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124937802]Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.u igbos can keep wailing n crying, it’s no longer new to us cos we know u are sore losers

One thing for sure is that an Igbo will never rule us, just know that n know peace
If Igbo will never rule you, you expect Igbo to respect your man or the elected from your ethnic group to be ruled by them? Your level of cogitation is infantile and childish.

No nation is built through this mundane and archaic mindset.

Too bad!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
naturefellow:
has he responded yet?

They're all zombies. Only emotions, no logic. No common sense!

For where!!! they don't have any reason that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

We love it like that .If it is easy use your own tribe and religion to promote your own candidate

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

A lot of Nigerians are not Human beings. They are just ordinary and wicked beings, Most especially the Yoruba Tribe.

Know this and enjoy your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Omodua(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
If Yorubas truly wanted to produce President with pride, what stopped them from supporting Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina, and many other honorable Yoruba men with clean history and record?

It is this identity-less criminal called Tinubu that everything about him reeks of criminality and corruption Yoruba youths are queueing behind in the name of 'Yoruba Ronu'? Bola Tinubu a drug lord cum Lagos treasury looter that pocketed Lagos state for 23 years and stole Lagos dry, ah Yoruba ronu oh shocked

It is like Igbos massively support a criminal politician like Rochas Okorocha, Hope Uzodinma, and co who are known 419 men that made the money they used in joining politics from defrauding white people in what we call Yahoo Yahoo today.

Very shameful of Yorubas that claim to love education, they allowed Tinubu's stolen and ill gotten wealth to deceive them all, kai angry
Spot on my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
DeShineShine:
Even a novice knows this is the handiwork of the enemies from that unrepentant region. As you're maligning this man's image God is lifting him up. That Obi and his goods would continue to labour in vain as PBAT is moving forward. Obi can never be President of Nigeria with the way he's been doing. You can't win an election with only supporters from your tribe. Continue to labour till eternity!
It's even the handiwork of one person. The IPOB member created twitter handles and copy/pasted recycled the same text that did not stop BAT from winning the election. grin
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
It is said that " he who comes to equity, must come with clean hands" Every dirty individual with a stinking mouth comes to social media and starts forming holy holy.calling others names when in reality their personal lives are far worse and  more crooked than all those people they are attacking under the shield of anonymity. Na so one from my Old School association who has embezzled money from the association dey the forefront of those calling Tinubu thieves! What an irony!

Those whose kinsmen and women constitute possibly 99% of Nigerians caught abroad for drug offences would still be able to open their mouths to call someone a drug baron ,As you rightly said,  the hypocrites are happy to quote every miserable blogger and fake news outlets and ignore the proper media outlets which are awash with foreign leaders and others showing proper respect and recognition to Tinubu. In their stupid world Tinubu is disgraced yet he is made the Chairman of Ecowas, yet the Europe and Americans are looking up to him to lead the restoration of democracy in Niger, Foreign leaders are scrambling have audience with him, he is being invited to global summits left right and centre.......

By the time some of them are actually dealt with for character assassination like Eniola Badmus did to their sister, their senses go return

https://dailytrust.com/tiktoker-bags-3-year-jail-term-for-defaming-eniola-badmus/

EcoNews:
Ipob created twitter handle that now sells for $9 per account. How difficult is it to create handles in Chinese Spanish French etc n pay $9 for Twitter cheap twitter handle ?

All you foolish ipob think every Nigeria is dead brain as your tribesmen from Ipobland

When will CNN BBC Aljazeera Washington post Daily UK VOA other reputable media outlet well known accros the globe air this news.

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by 2mch(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Typical Igbo needing any kind of Oyinbo validation to prove themselves. This is why they cannot be President of Nigeria. Their slave mentality is too ingrained. It will be like handing over Nigeria to be sold to foreigners.

WTF kind of shameless and stupid post is this? What concern us with a bunch of fake Oyinbo profile posting the exact same news. Lmao. Which shows Igbo have sponsored or opened fake pages to publish? Bunch of fools.

Yoruba people are not this stupid, you will have to operate at a higher level of intelligence than what you did with Fulani Buhari. You go tire last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Omodua(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

He will defeat him again and you can only cry..
Next time you want a Yoruba man to win presidential elections in Lagos, you will present a more competent person and the best among equals.
He can't win in a free and fair election. He believes in Ballot box snatching and intimidation.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
November1857:
grin
You mean foreign IPOB.
LOSS-ANA VIRUS KILLS.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Headline
STOLEN MANDATE WAILERS' MAGAZINE
ALIEN AVENUE
DEVELOPER STREET
LAGOS.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dittodat:

That's well said the Igbos. The only reason that they are wailing and crying for Pandora pathological lair Obi is because he's IGBO. Nothing else.

HYPOCRITES.
Chimamanda said exactly that during an interview not long after she wrote a letter to the white house.
Foolish tribalist these people are. They want us to support their kinsman despite his failures in Anambra as a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Those who elected this legendary criminal as president are criminals who look up to him.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Myer(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Danisaint112:
Everyone know the druggies was and is still a criminal. Only his Agbado munching baboons think otherwise.

Watch how they would leave those guys and start blaming Igbos and IPOB for Tinubu past and present horrible lifestyle which has since gone global.

I simply chose to dignify you with a reply because you carry the name Saint in your moniker-deceptive as it may be, I'll give you the benefit of doubt regardless.

Tinubu and in fact every Nigerian politician is corrupt.
You and I may like wise be corrupt if elected too.

That said, my point is we can't find a Saint in the present condition of Nigeria to be elected democratically into office.
At best, we will work with what we have.

My major point for replying you is simple- please do not mistake foreigners as your allies/friends.

The problem of Nigeria is not only Nigerians but Foreigners especially the West: UK and US especially.
Nigeria was conquered and enslaved by them. Our 1960 independence was merely a paper transaction.
Nigeria has remained under our colonial masters while being ruled by their stooges.
Call it a conspiracy theory if you will, but it is what it is.

Libya was prosperous under Ghadaffi because he fought against Western powers.
What did they do?
They eventually found a way to demonize him and riled up a faction of his citizens against him. That's how they were able to murder him.
Libya has been thrown into turmoil since.

Africa, including West Africa has remained mostly 3rd World because the West has kept it so.
If you're a believer, pray for Nigeria.
Her enemies are not only internal but more external.
They simply use the internal enemies to achieve their agenda of keeping us down using the greatest weapon ever- Divide, Conquer and Rule.

Igbos are not fighting a wrong fight concerning Biafra.
Igbos are simply going about it the wrong way.
And fighting the wrong enemy while calling on their true enemies to save them.
It makes Igbos become offensive to non-igbos.

When Igbos finally align with the rest of Nigeria, we will easily be liberated.
We will then be able to decide if Nigeria stays as an entity or there's a need to restructure or secede.

Pray for Nigeria, pray for the East/Igbo.
Only God can deliver us cos our enemies are greater than we are in experience, weapons, number, etc
But if God is on our side, who can be against us?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by frankson1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
9jatriot:
Typical of obidient group.
Create or hack a social media account.
Put a white face on it.
Create a negative post about Tinubu.
Change back to their alternate SM account
Broadcast the negative post
Start a thread on nairaland with stong words like Foreigners Roast bla bla bla

That is why their negative mind can never come across news like this: https://www.nairaland.com/7791462/nigerias-outlook-raised-stable-p on social media because everything they think about has to be negative. God forbid.

The OP stated "foreign media" and I've gone through his post over and over again looking for the foreign media.

I don't know who will save these people from the white men's slavery.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotcreed: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
greggng:
This is very shameful.. if thus us the best the world have to say about our president...then we are doomed
People are saying worse about Biden, they said worst about Trump. You dumb enemy of the nation, always gloating when you hear bad news about Nigeria. The evil you wish will fall on your head.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

My parents are honorable people. The same cannot be said about yours
Your parents are useless people. That's why you're here on Nairaland talking rudely and abusing people who are not even talking to you. There's no way a person from a good home will be behaving irresponsible like you.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

Guy just shut up and stop saying nonsense that you cannot prove. APC has always been a pariah in the south east, and PDP has already disappointed so voting LP was never based on tribalism, In the past we have voted others in PDP against our own. So this your postulation is just the rantings of a frustrated jobless tribalistic dint which is you.
If APC is a pariah in the south east, is the PDP also a pariah in the south east? You're a big dunce!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your parents are useless people. That's why you're here on Nairaland talking rudely and abusing people who are not even talking to you. There's no way a person from a good home will be behaving irresponsible like you.

Eyahhh you are frustrated. Anyway like i said i am a successful consultant and for me i chat here when i am less busy and i feel sorry for the likes of you that don't even have anything but rather come and spread lies all for crumbs that they give you, you now copy and paste information from your WhatsApp groups to put on nairaland.
If your parents were honorable you will not be in this predicament. Eyahhhh i feel pity for you, later send me your CV let me give you a job, you can be useful in corporate comms.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by shortgun(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
EcoNews:
Ipob created twitter handle that now sells for $9 per account. How difficult is it to create handles in Chinese Spanish French etc n pay $9 for Twitter cheap twitter handle ?

All you foolish ipob think every Nigeria is dead brain as your tribesmen from Ipobland

When will CNN BBC Aljazeera Washington post Daily UK VOA other reputable media outlet well known accros the globe air this news.

Where's the lie?

Was Tinubu indicted for illicit drug trafficking?........Yes
Was Tinubu involved in laundering illegal drug money?.......Yes
Is Tinubu a convicted criminal?......Yes
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If APC is a pariah in the south east, is the PDP also a pariah in the south east? You're a big dunce!

Ohhhh my God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are so frustrated and so sad mon ami. Il y a un problem?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

See you deserve to be insulted and more, because you decided not to tow the line of integrity and speak the truth, but rather you delve on lies. Look my guy if you really know me you would watch the nonsense you say, because you don't know who is who. For the fact you come online to talk rubbish, says so much about the fact that you are just an e-rat being paid to spread propaganda, you are not gainfully employed with anything reasonable to do, because if you are gainfully employed, you will see how this Emi Lo Kan crooner's policies is killing this country.
You're an extremely f00lish person. If not for Nairaland, people like you irritate me and I don't let lowlifes like you get close to me.

The funny thing about all this is how obi and the LP massively rigged in the south east and was confirm by a PDP party chieftain

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/pdp-witness-reveals-how-peter-obi-rigged-out-atiku-in-anambra/?amp

Even your useless obi couldn't tell the tribunal how the APC rigged, but your foolish sef is here on nairaland crying the election was rigged.

Smelling pig like you
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're an extremely f00lish person. If not for Nairaland, people like you irritate me and I don't let lowlifes like you get close to me.

The funny thing about all this is how obi and the LP massively rigged in the south east and was confirm by a PDP party chieftain

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/pdp-witness-reveals-how-peter-obi-rigged-out-atiku-in-anambra/?amp

Even your useless obi couldn't tell the tribunal how the APC rigged, but your foolish sef is here on nairaland crying the election was rigged.

Smelling pig like you

In Anambra Peter Obi will rig Atiku!!!!! can you just see how fo.olish you are...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The moment Atiku took the nomination that was the time PDP lost out in Anambra ask anybody from there they will tell you. Why should Obi rig Anambra? it is an insult on his face for him to rig in Anambra.
Bros send me your CV you don't need this kind of job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.