Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) (54170 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Kusu12: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Elupee people masquerading as foreigners, frustrated sons of sit at home region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by ebufa: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
just leave those bad losers

They will never rule us

You are correct! We will never rule you cos Biafra will soon extricate herself from the agbaya contraption you call a nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Dittodat: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

That's well said of the Igbos. The only reason that they are wailing and crying for Pandora pathological lair Obi is because he's IGBO. Nothing else.

HYPOCRITES.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by sulaak(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

Did the Yoruba support him? The last time I read, PDP took Oshun and Oyo states, LP was successful in Lagos. Before you attack someone for tribalism, first look at yourself.

Racist Igbo Bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Burob: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2023
optimusprime2:
9ja na anyhow country...
Hushpuppi will come back from serving his sentence and will easily run for either a reps or senate position.

Nothing new, Ojukwu returned from exile to run for the President of the same country he went to war with, he even had the effrontery to marry a Miss Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Most of you are just shameless cos an overhyped Messiah Obi didn't win you pple will rather your country burn to the ground and keep supporting military rule and now love Niger suddenly that Ina hate previously cos of buhari...

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by donrexhibites(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2023
When bloggers turn media

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u
Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
9jatriot:
Typical of obidient group.
Create or hack a social media account.
Put a white face on it.
Create a negative post about Tinubu.
Change back to their alternate SM account
Broadcast the negative post
Start a thread on nairaland with stong words like Foreigners Roast bla bla bla

That is why their negative mind can never come across news like this: https://www.nairaland.com/7791462/nigerias-outlook-raised-stable-p on social media because everything they think about has to be negative. God forbid.
You get it..

Those account you’re seeing are hacked account that they’re using for impersonation..

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Earlystar698:
The most stupid people on earth are the headless mobs paying headless westerners to post/tweets history of past events of democratically elected president.

This set of people stupidly believe that One black clothes man will be declared president, laughable, I will say it again and again

Peter Gregory Obi will never become the president of Nigeria, except after President Tinubu rule his 8 years.

Before you headless mob attack me or before you Tinubu supporters praise me, kindly know that I'm Pro Mazi Nnamdi Kanu now and forever.

explain why he cannot be president of Nigeria?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Dittodat: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
So 3 to 4 people with unknown news organizations now constitute foreign press?
These IPOB terrorist cannibals will wail and cry for the next 16 years. After 8 years of Tinubu in the Presidency, power will be returned to the North. FVCK these IPOB retarded bastards cannibals.
Your miserable low-life existence is just starting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by mauchiz: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2023
He is our president and should not be insulted, enough of insult to Nigeria president, moreover he is an elderly man, if you don't have respect for elders, please I advice,you can say your opinion and not insult anyone.
Let's learn how to express ourselves respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by GoodRocks: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2023
HellAnus:
Urchîns will avoid this thread like mad

Let me mention their names for you bro

Seunmsg Pandoraobi Leodeking mynd4.4 moh247 etc

You'll never see the above monikers on threads like this. Should be about Obi, boom you'll see them with full speed on flying boat on this thread 🚅.

Seunmsg Dude international news said your president is a drug lord and hence highly unfit to be president. We pray and hope the election tribunal do the needful

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Tinubu is still greater than all igbos living or dead. Ojukwu (the nincompoop that led 3 million of his kinsmen to their untimely miserable deaths) , Azikiwe, Obi (the fool that took his race 24 years back in politics) and other Igbo leaders are not worthy to tight Tinubu's shoe lace.

From Maiduguri to Ogun state, a good man is a good man, and a bad man is a bad man.

Your past defines your future.

No word i drop for you so.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by SeeThisLoser: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Most of you are just shameless cos an overhyped Messiah Obi didn't win you pple will rather your country burn to the ground and keep supporting military rule and now love Niger suddenly that Ina hate previously cos of buhari...

You are a follower of ALLAH , yet you support drug lords and ballot box snatchers ?

Be careful, you may END up in HELL FIRE.

2 Likes

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by GoodRocks: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Die009:
And Igbo will never be president of this country you will only labor in vain just like your forefathers

Foreign media slams Tinubu you dey mention Igbos.

🤡

2 Likes

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2023
bwahaha....then they will find out too which tribe does it the most....
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2023
HellAnus:
This yourba presidente will collect woto woto from the whole world. No one regards him as he destroyed millions of lives with his drug dealing
helinues
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Die009:
And Igbo will never be president of this country you will only labor in vain just like your forefathers
at this rate, your problem is still Igbo?
You're an irredeemably lost animal.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Scantyy: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Die009:
look at the names on the screenshots again, who among them is Igbo,
Did Tinubu contest with only igbos in the just concluded election?
Why are you consumed with hatred?

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2023
cocolacec:
IPOB FOREIGN MEDIA HUS.

No...I thought we were only four people tweeting in a room

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So it is Yorubas that produce Tinubu as the president? Well, I love the way people like you are having sleepless night because of Tinubu.

The country is bleeding because of Tinubu, How many Nigerians now can boast of two square meals? Oga stop being stupid abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Scantyy: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Foreign media slams Tinubu you dey mention Igbos.

🤡
Thats how their brain works, everything is about tribe

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u

At least this is the first time we are seeing a Nigerian president in a drug related mess.

We are not even talking about other crimes o! We are talking drugs here, real drugs.

You people should try as much as possible to be ashamed for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by AareGaa: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

E dey pepper you say Ibo no fit win election to Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Blaze14k: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

They will still tell u its Peter obi who paid then to write this.. they have no atom of shame. The other day I was speaking to a yoruba guy and he told me they know tinubu is corrupt buh they like it that way. I just sat there thinking to myself, how did we share a country with such people yet we wonder why corruption is crippling our economy. To be honest I really don't think Nigeria can ever be corrupt free. The people that will fight u are too many just like they kicked Jonathan out of Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by HellAnus: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2023
Padipadi:

Nigerian president, not Yoruba president.

He is Yoruba president. Nigerians know their president

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2023
Tinubu seems to be doing something correctly to attract these set of foolish attention. Fire on, Jagabandit.

2 Likes

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku is coming

grin grin grin
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2023
HellAnus:

He is Yoruba president. Nigerians know their president
You ll be picked by DSS for treasonable felony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.