Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) (54181 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

Ohhhh my God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are so frustrated and so sad mon ami. Il y a un problem?
What are you talking about son of a dirty beech? Your geopolitical region gave more than 90% of the votes to obi and you're here crying bitterly about other people who voted their candidate. A lot of you Igbos on nairaland politics section like you are extremely foolish and daft.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by tivhador: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Your opinion means absolutely nothing since you ain't GOD
Sharpsharp00123:
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124937802]Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.u igbos can keep wailing n crying, it’s no longer new to us cos we know u are sore losers

One thing for sure is that an Igbo will never rule us, just know that n know peace

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Nicolo360: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

Keep crying, Nigeria is kuku a jungle and only a man with street OT can run the show.

Tinubu till 2031.

You know like am go form your own Country.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What are you talking about son of a dirty beech? Your geopolitical region gave more than 90% of the votes to obi and you're here crying bitterly about other people who voted their candidate. A lot of you Igbos on nairaland politics section like you are extremely foolish and daft.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are sad and Frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

In Anambra Peter Obi will rig Atiku!!!!! can you just see how fo.olish you are...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The moment Atiku took the nomination that was the time PDP lost out in Anambra ask anybody from there they will tell you. Why should Obi rig Anambra? it is an insult on his face for him to rig in Anambra.
Bros send me your CV you don't need this kind of job.
You're extremely shallow and daft, no wander kanu and ekpa dey scam you fools. What did the useless obi do in Anambra that made the people vote massively for him like that if your people are not the real bigots? Obi had more than 90% of the total votes from the south east fool but you're here crying like a bastard you are because other Nigerians voted their preffered candidate.

I'm way above your league boy, there's no way a person living comfortably will be behaving like a nuisance like you.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by greggng: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Patriotcreed:

People are saying worse about Biden, they said worst about Trump. You dumb enemy of the nation, always gloating when you hear bad news about Nigeria. The evil you wish will fall on your head.

I follow American politics ...don't just generalise . Kindly give us instances ...Granted trump is facing indictment over the role he played during his election ...I have not seen where he was called a drug baron ...even Biden has none of such record .

I have not seen people from other countries calling Biden or trump ..drug baron ...your argue doesn't hold water...the more you defend him.the more you smash your face on the floor .
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are sad and Frustrated.

Please go and swallow poison if you have nothing intelligent to say fool. Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031, so go and kill yourself, you're a mad man that won't be miss

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotcreed: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
greggng:

I follow American politics ...don't just generalise . Kindly give us instances ...Granted trump is facing indictment over the role he played during his election ...I have not seen where he was called a drug baron ...even Biden has none of such record .

I have not seen people from other countries calling Biden or trump ..drug baron ...your argue doesn't hold water...the more you defend him.the more you smash your face on the floor .
Dumb jobless people are everywhere like you, hating on everyone for their failures. If you read well, am drawing a real comparison, everywhere you go, there are bitter pessimistic people, thousands of Americans and media outlets abuse and disparage Biden daily, since your lying hypocritical self don't know about YouTube comments, twitter etc...I will leave your dumb head to keep deceiving yourself. Myopic bigot.

Ask Google, idiot.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
obyno82:

Eyahhh you are frustrated. Anyway like i said i am a successful consultant and for me i chat here when i am less busy and i feel sorry for the likes of you that don't even have anything but rather come and spread lies all for crumbs that they give you, you now copy and paste information from your WhatsApp groups to put on nairaland.
If your parents were honorable you will not be in this predicament. Eyahhhh i feel pity for you, later send me your CV let me give you a job, you can be useful in corporate comms.
You're not q successful consultant, you're too foolish to be one. You don't behave like a responsible adult, your behavior is like that of a gutter boy
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u

School fees in the mud; a generational fool is what you are😂🤨🤣
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by sslcrypt: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
I HATED TINIBU BEFORE BUT THESE OBI SUPPORTERS ARE REAL DEMONS. THEY JUST WANT THIS COUNTRY DESTROYED. THEY DISGUST ME RIGHT NOW THAT ITS UNBELIEVABLE. VILE AND VERY BLACK HEARTED INDIVIDUALS

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by MRMRMR: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Danisaint112:
Everyone know the druggies was and is still a criminal. Only his Agbado munching baboons think otherwise.

Watch how they would leave those guys and start blaming Igbos and IPOB for Tinubu past and present horrible lifestyle which has since gone global.
Crying from now till eternity will not change the fact that PBAT is the president. I like it when Igbos/obidafts wail online, it shows they are still pained about their loss at the ballot box. Continue crying, we will continue to say sorry

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're not q successful consultant, you're too foolish to be one. You don't behave like a responsible adult, your behavior is like that of a gutter boy

Eyahhhh you are really frustrated and you are so pained. I can give a dossier of the jobs i have done and companies i have consulted with. You think everyone you chat with online is as frustrated as you are? guy get decent job or send me your CV, you can do it privately i no go expose you.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by obyno82: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Please go and swallow poison if you have nothing intelligent to say fool. Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031, so go and kill yourself, you're a mad man that won't be miss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but you are demonstrating madness now. guy go and rest, you are frustrated.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Phantom233:
the new life should be in jail not in Aso rock. That's why we have death sentence for drug trafficking in most civilize climes.
If he wasn't convicted by the US, then the case might not be as you claimed.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by izubext007: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tin in bull should hide his ass
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Elev82014: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is another horrible image that the world has of your useless and failed country, Liegeria. It ain't gonna get better...it's all downhill from here.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
/
Tinubu fits the profile of a 3rd World President favored by the West.

It is best to have someone they have dirt on that they can use to blackmail to do their bidding.

Sadly, they always destroy them when they have finished using them.

/

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by MRMRMR: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't know how this garbage of a news item found it way to front page
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by 2mch(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
sslcrypt:
I HATED TINIBU BEFORE BUT THESE OBI SUPPORTERS ARE REAL DEMONS. THEY JUST WANT THIS COUNTRY DESTROYED. THEY DISGUST ME RIGHT NOW THAT ITS UNBELIEVABLE. VILE AND VERY BLACK HEARTED INDIVIDUALS
It’s IPOB behind this. This is how they operate in their IPOB agenda. They will always bring one sick looking Oyinbo to support their agenda. They believe once they can find Oyinbo to support, everyone in Nigeria will believe it. That is how low their level of intelligence is. Remember the foolish Oyinbo in Obidient camp who was even begging for money? He’s very popular in their propaganda machinery. Bunch of low life, low self esteem animals.

IPOB are the main propaganda machine behind Obi. Which is why Nigeria is very lucky to have rejected Obi. Obi came with IPOB agenda. Anybody that opposed/criticized Obi would have been assassinated had he won. These people are insane. Trust me, they can’t take what they dish out daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin replying to people like you is always an uphill task because you flaunt about words that you dont even know their meaning. Let me give you something similar to expose the fallacy of your assertions

1. Is Peter Obi a fraud? Yes or No
2. Was Peter Obi convicted for hiding money in illegal tax havens abroad. Yes or No
3. DId Peter Obi illegally invest the money of his state in his family owned business when he is still a stakeholder in the business? Yes or No
4. Was Peter Obi indicted in the case of his aides who were found with suitcases filled with N200 million in cash, inside his official car and at the premises of his private office in Apapa while he was still a serving Governor? Yes or No
5. Did Saint Obi present any record of the school cert O Level result with which he gained entry to UNN? Yes or No

In conclusion can you please provide the evidences for all you three assertions here, be reminded however that jail term awaits anyone who defame another without any evidence

shortgun:

Where's the lie?

Was Tinubu indicted for illicit drug trafficking?........Yes
Was Tinubu involved in laundering illegal drug money?.......Yes
Is Tinubu a convicted criminal?......Yes
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by occfx: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

A drug baron with no known source of income, no traces of basic education, nothing nothing.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Im not suffering. I'm comfortable plus my family. I can buy whatever I want. You don't even know who you are responding to. Enough of you people hatred. You play Politics with bitterness. You can burn the country once your candidate didn't win.

Look at this olodo o!

Hypocrisy has eaten so deep into you people that it now a way of life.

Who are the people playing politics with bitterness?

How many people did your thug MC Olomo threatened in Lagos before the election?

How Man people did your people wounded in the election thinking they were voting for LP?

How many markets did you people set ablaze before and after the election?

You must be very stupid and wicked to ever open your mouth to accuse others of playing politics with bitterness.

No wonder you are called SLIPPERY HYPOCRITES by other regions of Nigeria.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some of you would soon find your way to jail for defamation like your sister Nwakaego, mark my words

https://dailytrust.com/tiktoker-bags-3-year-jail-term-for-defaming-eniola-badmus/

occfx:

A drug baron with no known source of income, no traces of basic education, nothing nothing.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Rotentik19: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
If Yorubas truly wanted to produce President with pride, what stopped them from supporting Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina, and many other honorable Yoruba men with clean history and record?

It is this identity-less criminal called Tinubu that everything about him reeks of criminality and corruption Yoruba youths are queueing behind in the name of 'Yoruba Ronu'? Bola Tinubu a drug lord cum Lagos treasury looter that pocketed Lagos state for 23 years and stole Lagos dry, ah Yoruba ronu oh shocked

It is like Igbos massively support a criminal politician like Rochas Okorocha, Hope Uzodinma, and co who are known 419 men that made the money they used in joining politics from defrauding white people in what we call Yahoo Yahoo today.

Very shameful of Yorubas that claim to love education, they allowed Tinubu's stolen and ill gotten wealth to deceive them all, kai angry
Ogbeni, I agree with you that a man with "integrity deficiency" should not be found in our leadership/political space. However, there's no "saint" in Nigerian politics. Not even Obi can be called a saint (no pun intended). The sitting president is a "dividend" of the rotten political system of which Obi is also a member. For us to have a change of narrative, what we need is "Overhauling" the Jerry Rawlings kind of change. The point @ which I strongly disagree with you is the blanket submission that Yorubas were/are rooting for Mr president... Well every key political figure in history (heroes & villains) had their supporters . As bad as Abacha was, some persons cried when he died. It is no surprise therefore that some Yoruba support Tinubu, it's normal in politics. It is unfortunate however that you just cannot see beyond tribe/ethnic affiliation-every issue must be viewed as igbo vs yoruba, it's sad really. Not one single individual has acknowledged the fact that millions of Yoruba across board...from the intelligenstia to the man on the street, stood solidly behind Peter Obi before, during and even till now. To conclude that all Yorubas are blindly supporting Tinubu is (to say the least) ridiculous. Please let's be balanced in our view and not be unduly sentimental about sensitive issues that require sincerity. I have no doubt that you hate the Yoruba, but try not to let that bias becloud your sound judgement. Even the Yorubas that suport Obi are beginning to get irritated. All they get in return for their support for a man they see as capable is insult and all forms of degradation and boldfaced unapologetic rudeness from his kinsmen. Yoruba are liberal people; highly cosmopolitan in their ways. Because if we should go by Nigeria's political trajectory, the igbo have always played strong and rather unhealthy opposition to the Yoruba. Azikiwe made all efforts to frustrate Awolowo's idea of southerners coming together to form a political front, because he had foresight. He knew we were totally different from the North not just in politics but in everything. He even suggested that a "secession clause" be put in our constitution but Zik & goons opposed vehemently. If that clause had existed, Biafra would have been a reality long before now. In 1993, the ibos were the only ones that rejected MKO Abiola out of the four states in the east, he didn't win any(I stand to be corrected) it was Tofa that won the South east. Not because Abiola was the worst candidate, but because he was Yoruba. So, the hatred "no be today" but pls let's put all that aside and embrace objectivity henceforth if we really want a meaningful change. Stay blessed.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by JetApartment: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124937802]Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.u igbos can keep wailing n crying, it’s no longer new to us cos we know u are sore losers

One thing for sure is that an Igbo will never rule us, just know that n know peace

Your history teacher or your parents didn't tell you the first President of Nigeria is an igbo man (Azikiwe) and the first military head of state of Nigeria is also an igbo man (Ironsi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by ayo2008: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
9jatriot:
Typical of obidient group.
Create or hack a social media account.
Put a white face on it.
Create a negative post about Tinubu.
Change back to their alternate SM account
Broadcast the negative post
Start a thread on nairaland with stong words like Foreigners Roast bla bla bla

That is why their negative mind can never come across news like this: https://www.nairaland.com/7791462/nigerias-outlook-raised-stable-p on social media because everything they think about has to be negative. God forbid.

Wake up from your slumber or sleep, wherever

Are these doctored?
The truth is bittter
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by MimiSheWrote(f): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lol Nigeria my country...

Nigerians always genuinely regret their wrong decision after every election. But yet again still repeat the same mistakes in the next one...

Listen 👂🏾

A man who fails to learn from his past mistakes is called an 'unintelligent man'

While millions of people who fail to learn from their past mistakes is called 'Nigerians'
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Menclothing: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Current president
2 time gov
2 time senator
Lol
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
lol @ Pandora Igbos.

Every rif raf on Twitter talking rubbish is foreign press.

Set awon asinwin ipob losers with zero sense of worth and identity.

grin

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by lildush(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u

Even with all the evidence. U still supporting Tinubu? Na waooooooo. No body is a saint bro. But tinubus rascality and illegitimacy is out of this world... .. let's call a spade a spade

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.