Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) (54180 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
lapintoz:

Quite the opposite. Yorubas are omoluabi. Not ingrates like you. Tinubu is 1000 times better than your Obi. Mumu.

Know this and know peace an Ibo man will never rule over yoruba or hausa land in Nigeria. Children of hate.

Bring it on.

Yes tinubu is 1000 times better than Obi in Corruption and Lies we know that already you that have to keep reminding us.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
AareGaa:

Fairing in which areas?
So many of ibos who are my friends but can hardly feed well but will still be boasting on empty stomachs.

Depression don kill ibos finish since Peter Obingo lose elections.
So many ibos will run mad after supreme court must have upheld Jagaban victory.

I think you are mistaking your fellow yorubas as igbos ... Do well to check for the tribal marks on their faces so as not to confuse yourself... Igbos cannot be moved by happenings in Nigerian politics whether Obi win in court or not they no even send anybody papa so long as their business dey move.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by AareGaa: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
historic:

Frustration is when you are not sure where your next meal will be coming from and you can't cater for your wife and children. And we all know the tribe that is not moved at all by the aforementioned.

You think I have not been to your wretched region to see how you suffer.

Is that not why all of you run away from there. Some of you live in caves and mud houses in Ibo land. We will chase you back soon.

So many Ibos are my friends and they can hardly feed well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Exceed15: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u

How is Nigeria fairing under him?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
AareGaa:

You think I have not been to your wretched region to see how you suffer.

Is that not why all of you run away from there. Some of you live in caves and mud houses in Ibo land. We will chase you back soon.

So many Ibos are my friends and they can hardly feed well.

I have said it severally stop mistaking Yoruba enclaves for igboland... Igbos leave in mud houses and caves !? Hahahah you must be the biggest joker of the decade! Come to Imo state and see magnificent buildings in villages not town oo but same cannot be said of your Yoruba villages that still look like where apee are still leaving and the stench gosh. You said you have Igbo friends that are begging to eat well it cannot be impossible ( if truly ) because some of them have embraced Yoruba way if life and forgotten where they came from ( my mama talk say I be Igbo ).
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
defamation. I think it's about that time Asiwaju start sueing this people who spread these lies against his person.
not only suing but killing them too
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by candygist: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Blaze14k:

Who ever said he was jailed.. u are even the one creating the fake news by yourself. If you too lazy to do some research its not my fault please get ur facts before we can debate. You have low mentality just like the rest of u

Your brain is malnourished. Calling someone a criminal when a law court haven't sentenced or punished is not propper.

I dear you to go to a media house and call bola Tinubu a drug barron on AIR and let's see if you won't be charged to court for defamation of character.

Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is the picture of the Most Wanted man in Niger. If you see him contact the Niger Armed Forces.
A $10 million reward is being offered for information leading to the identification or location of this Warmonger

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by azeezboi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Werey be your name
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u
if obi is not a Saint let anybody come up with any dirty and shaddy character of him. Till then he still remain a Saint where people like Tinubu are.
For the record I'm not an Igbo man or any where near South South.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.
Lolzzz .. how you dey... I love JAGAban
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! The Igbo have not ruled for the much of the 64 years of Nigeria's forced and failed nationhood, but where are we today?
Your state governor's are very useless in the east

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Blaze14k: 4:21am On Aug 08, 2023
candygist:

Your brain is malnourished. Calling someone a criminal when a law court haven't sentenced or punished is not propper.

I dear you to go to a media house and call bola Tinubu a drug barron on AIR and let's see if you won't be charged to court for defamation of character.

Olodo

Ok you've now changed to calling him a criminal. Mugu you are very confused.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2023
historic:

So voting for the more competent and acceptable person has now become tribalism? When the igbos voted for obasanjo who was more competent then than the other candidates they were not tribalistic but now that they voted for the more competent and acceptable candidate who happen to be their tribesman they suddenly become tribalistic right? You all know the right thing but just want to act ignorant to spite the igbos which of cos isn't working... Igbos no send anybody whether rich or poor papa!
Obi is not competent or is it not the same Obi that ruled Anambra state we are talking about here? Igbos voted massively for him even though his performance while governing Anambra state is nothing to write home about. The state was a mess under him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Who is obi and his idiots? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

historic:

You think just because you all are being paid to say rubbish about Obi that Obidients will stoop low to play your rubbish type of game of blackmail and lies? You must be a joker!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by AareGaa: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2023
historic:

I think you are mistaking your fellow yorubas as igbos ... Do well to check for the tribal marks on their faces so as not to confuse yourself... Igbos cannot be moved by happenings in Nigerian politics whether Obi win in court or not they no even send anybody papa so long as their business dey move.

Which business those poor Ibo men that constitute nuisance all over the South west region are doing?
We told you severally to stay in your poor region.

I have been to all the villages in Owerri, the poverty there is alarming.

I dare not sleep over night so that they don't use me for pepper soup.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by nony43(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
just leave those bad losers

They will never rule us

They never rule you. Enjoy been a slave.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by nony43(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2023
AareGaa:

Which business those poor Ibo men that constitute nuisance all over the South west region are doing?

Alarming what? I wonder what you will teach your kids.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by nony43(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2023
coolitempa:
The SE will continue to cry endlessly. Manhood hunters... grin grin

Yes SE made fuel 700. Head hunters.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by candygist: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ok you've now changed to calling him a criminal. Mugu you are very confused.

You see why I said your brain is malnourished? You called someone a drug lord, what's the diffrent between drug lord and criminal ? Obidiout n
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Espelbengz:
Who is obi and his idiots? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Who is tinubu and his fools!?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
AareGaa:

You must be mistaking ibadan for owerri where skull mining is prevalent... Igbos eat you as per goat wey you be or what? You guys should stop all these your propaganda and image tarnishing of the igbos cos no one buys it. Even the foreigners know better so who are you trying to deceive with your lies? Mr if you want to shade someone use the truth in doing so and not cooking up lies which makes you look like a teenager or tout on the road collecting owo mi da.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
nony43:

Alarming what? I wonder what you will teach your kids.

Don't mind him he thinks he is talking to people who don't know about owerri. No where in the south west apart of course from Lagos can be compared to Owerri in beauty and doings! Fact

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Blaze14k: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
candygist:

You see why I said your brain is malnourished? You called someone a drug lord, what's the diffrent between drug lord and criminal ? Obidiout n

Bro abeg shut up
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! What is obi and his idiots then

historic:

Who is tinubu and his fools!?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Espelbengz:
Tinubu is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! What is obi and his idiots then

Obi is a man of integrity and vision unlike your principal who is clueless and devoid of ideas.. shame!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by WorldRichest: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

If your parents are not shameless, then they would not have given birth to a shameless child like you.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lie lie lamba man!
Pandaroma integrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Delusional!!!

historic:

Obi is a man of integrity and vision unlike your principal who is clueless and devoid of ideas.. shame!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Espelbengz:
Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lie lie lamba man!
Pandaroma integrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Delusional!!!

You can deceive yourself with your fake notion but every sane Nigerian knows the lier and crook between Obi and your master Tinubu!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubu is not only my master, but of you and obi inclusive 🤣 he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Obi na lamba guy normally, obidients get slave mentality normally..

historic:

You can deceive yourself with your fake notion but every sane Nigerian knows the lier and crook between Obi and your master Tinubu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.