Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) (54174 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by lildush(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124937802]Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.u igbos can keep wailing n crying, it’s no longer new to us cos we know u are sore losers

One thing for sure is that an Igbo will never rule us, just know that n know peace

It's not all about Igbo or hausa.. it's about who the cap fits.. a person of principle and integrity. Who have the masses at heart. Ethnicity and religion is wat has killed this country. See we're we are now. People like u need to wake up.and embrace civilization.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by magzey: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Danisaint112:
Everyone know the druggies was and is still a criminal. Only his Agbado munching baboons think otherwise.

Watch how they would leave those guys and start blaming Igbos and IPOB for Tinubu past and present horrible lifestyle which has since gone global.
You think this propaganda can give PITOBI Aso Rock? I laff in Biafra grin grin

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Collins9156(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Saved
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by sencekompis: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Headline for ipod sympathisers
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by KingMiles007: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Niger Shocks Tinubu, ECOWAS, Signs Contract With Notorious Wagner Army As Tension Escalates

Niger has reportedly entered into a significant military agreement with Russia, marking a notable development in the region. According to a recent report by respected American journalist Jackson Hinkle, citing France 24, the Nigerien government has established a partnership with Wagner, a well-known mercenary group with a history of operations in Syria, Ukraine, and various African countries. Wagner has also been linked to a recent failed coup attempt in Russia.

The contract is said to have been signed by the newly installed government of Niger, which assumed power after the ousting of elected President Mohamed Bazoum on July 26.

See more about Niger's deal with Wagner group 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by merits(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.

Tell me,who is not a criminal among all our politician?Did anyone of them have a clean sheet?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Only a very corrupt and rotten society like nigeria will produce someone like tinibu as president.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Sharpsharp00123: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

School fees in the mud; a generational fool is what you are😂🤨🤣
your father is d fool
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by merits(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Danisaint112:
Everyone know the druggies was and is still a criminal. Only his Agbado munching baboons think otherwise.

Watch how they would leave those guys and start blaming Igbos and IPOB for Tinubu past and present horrible lifestyle which has since gone global.

Agbado and baboon that are ruling you.If you get to work tomorrow, that means if you even have any, just remove PBAT portrait and said is not your president to your boss.and come and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by kemika8989(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
November1857:
grin

Well at the end you'll read were someone will say it's Igbo Biafra that is the issue just wait and read comments.
Anyway it's a shame people outside these country know the secret business of your president what a shame.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by pharmagba: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.
He is the best among the contenders
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by skj1377(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Stop defending Tinubu . He is already the president. Ibo people are plenty on this forum and are very active at any thing they do. The region is on a sit at home every Monday for many years now. 99.9% of The region voted for one of their own but that was not enough to make him president. You can't defend Tinubu against this kind of people. I doubt if any Yoruba leader can impose a sit at home on Yoruba land from outside the country. I doubt if a Yoruba man will set up a radio station and start spreading hate in a country his people are contesting for president and doing well in commercial endeavour. I advice you now and in future just read and move on what is in your mind will only harden against them if they continue this way.
Earlystar698:
The most stupid people on earth are the headless mobs paying headless westerners to post/tweets history of past events of democratically elected president.

This set of people stupidly believe that One black clothes man will be declared president, laughable, I will say it again and again

Peter Gregory Obi will never become the president of Nigeria, except after President Tinubu rule his 8 years.

Before you headless mob attack me or before you Tinubu supporters praise me, kindly know that I'm Pro Mazi Nnamdi Kanu now and forever.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by franchasofficia: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rotentik19:
Ogbeni, I agree with you that a man with "integrity deficiency" should not be found in our leadership/political space. However, there's no "saint" in Nigerian politics. Not even Obi can be called a saint (no pun intended). The sitting president is a "dividend" of the rotten political system of which Obi is also a member. For us to have a change of narrative, what we need is "Overhauling" the Jerry Rawlings kind of change. The point @ which I strongly disagree with you is the blanket submission that Yorubas were/are rooting for Mr president... Well every key political figure in history (heroes & villains) had their supporters . As bad as Abacha was, some persons cried when he died. It is no surprise therefore that some Yoruba support Tinubu, it's normal in politics. It is unfortunate however that you just cannot see beyond tribe/ethnic affiliation-every issue must be viewed as igbo vs yoruba, it's sad really. Not one single individual has acknowledged the fact that millions of Yoruba across board...from the intelligenstia to the man on the street, stood solidly behind Peter Obi before, during and even till now. To conclude that all Yorubas are blindly supporting Tinubu is (to say the least) ridiculous. Please let's be balanced in our view and not be unduly sentimental about sensitive issues that require sincerity. I have no doubt that you hate the Yoruba, but try not to let that bias becloud your sound judgement. Even the Yorubas that suport Obi are beginning to get irritated. All they get in return for their support for a man they see as capable is insult and all forms of degradation and boldfaced unapologetic rudeness from his kinsmen. Yoruba are liberal people; highly cosmopolitan in their ways. Because if we should go by Nigeria's political trajectory, the igbo have always played strong and rather unhealthy opposition to the Yoruba. Azikiwe made all efforts to frustrate Awolowo's idea of southerners coming together to form a political front, because he had foresight. He knew we were totally different from the North not just in politics but in everything. He even suggested that a "secession clause" be put in our constitution but Zik & goons opposed vehemently. If that clause had existed, Biafra would have been a reality long before now. In 1993, the ibos were the only ones that rejected MKO Abiola out of the four states in the east, he didn't win any(I stand to be corrected) it was Tofa that won the South east. Not because Abiola was the worst candidate, but because he was Yoruba. So, the hatred "no be today" but pls let's put all that aside and embrace objectivity henceforth if we really want a meaningful change. Stay blessed.
Point of correction, MKO Abiola won Anambra state out of the 4 states in Southeast that year and Abiola got over 40% from the remaining 3 states in Southeast, but your political leaders kept lying to the Yoruba youths that Igbos rejected MKO.

You made valid points that many Yorubas supported Obi, I agree with most of your points
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Boldtrust(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Russia is being ran and ruined by a criminal gang. Russia lacks all the moral right to judge any leader of the world no matter how bad.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by candygist: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol no single shame.. same u is hoping that tinubu will make the country good yet u don't mind his competence. No wonder u guys are fulani slaves

I'm not hoping, i know he will be better than previous president of Nigeria. You all be spreading fake news yet he was never jailed both in America and here in Nigeria.

If you are other Obidients ar sure of bola Tinubu being a drug lord, why don't you do the needful and allow the court of law do what they need to do.

You call yourself and educated fellow but behave like illiterate.
Let the law do it thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
candygist:

I'm not hoping, i know he will be better than previous president of Nigeria. You all be spreading fake news yet he was never jailed both in America and here in Nigeria.

If you are other Obidients ar sure of bola Tinubu being a drug lord, why don't you do the needful and allow the court of law do what they need to do.

You call yourself and educated fellow but behave like illiterate.
Let the law do it thing.

Who ever said he was jailed.. u are even the one creating the fake news by yourself. If you too lazy to do some research its not my fault please get ur facts before we can debate. You have low mentality just like the rest of u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by XAUBulls: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
defamation. I think it's about that time Asiwaju start sueing this people who spread these lies against his person.
I agree!

The OP is one of those ethnic bigots who have been posted criminally defamatory threads on NL against President Tinubu.
I wonder which one of the NL Moderators pushed this propaganda and defamatory thread to the front page?

But I'm pissed off and majorly blame Bola Tinubu and Seyi his British-educated lawyer son for NOT taking bold actions to bring all those spreading fake news online and offline about the Tinubu family to justice! These people are de-marketing themselves inadvertently by NOT bringing to justice all those damaging their family name. The Tinubus MUST stop being nice guys. Tinubu once took DAAR Communications and Raymond Dokpesi to court in 2015 for showing on AIT a false and largely defamatory documentary and Mike Ozekhome had to get an out of court settlement for Dokpesi and DAAR. The Court also ordered DAAR/AIT to apologize publicly during primetime TV to Bola Tinubu which the supposedly did.

We live in the social media age where fake news spreads fast and the old adage that "Silence is the best answer for a full" does NOT hold water any more.

The U.S. government has clearly come out since 2003 through the legal department of the U.S. Embassy to say that Bola Tinubu has NO criminal record in the U.S. The U.S. authorities even returned $1.4 million to Tinubu's U.S. bank accounts in 1993 after the $400,000 forfeiture. If Tinubu was a drug baron, the U.S. authorities would have locked him up in jail in 1993. The U.S. authorities have zero-tolerance for drug barons and drug pushers.

Dele Alake (who is one of the iconic veteran journalists and figures who bravely fought to restore full democracy from the brutal military dictatorship in Nigeria back in the 1990s) did tell members of the Senate during the ministerial screening last week that if he becames the Minister of Information, he would start the implementation of strategies to combat fake news in the light of what happened during the last elections where ethnic bigots and propagandists took over dishing out fake and doctored news.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
It was said Nigeria dodged a bullet; now Nigeria received a ballistic missile instead.
The West has something to use against Tinubu to make him their puppet. Tinubu will find no reason to refuse them, else they expose his criminal past.
With the much the West has on Tinubu, when Tinubu finally explode like a ballistic missile, Nigeria will remember those responsible for the irresponsibility of rigging an election to allow a drug lord criminal to be president.
Without saying much, Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are d shameless ones who see others as criminals n see your own as angels

U want us to believe obi is an angel but tinubu is a criminal abi?

Na hard craze dey hook u
Unfortunately for you, this ain't even about Obi,
Everyone knows BAT is a corrupt old druggie criminal and an identity theft. 🤡
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
So you can support tour tribe but others cannot.
Is that not stupidity
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Anytask01:

And they didn't disappoint. Even when Notherners were making videos mocking Tinubu, na still Igbo them blame. chai!

They never disappoint. Old fools will always be fools. Fact.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Espelbengz:
Headline should be "some losers of the last general elections paid international unknown news agents to peddle falsehood about the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria"

You think just because you all are being paid to say rubbish about Obi that Obidients will stoop low to play your rubbish type of game of blackmail and lies? You must be a joker!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
JAMO84:
My attention is needed for what Mr sore loser?

Continue to decive yourself with the word loser when we all know who the loser truly is. Obidients are not moved by you guys constant hammering of the the word losers cos you all are really talking about yourselves cos we all know who really won the election. So loser loser loser you are all shouting is making the Obidients laugh at you guys since we know you are all saying it to cover up.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo can never be president.
E go pepper you tire

But they are fairing better than you isn't it? Who presidency help? It is better that the igbos continue to progress than having the presidency and their people begging and looking for how to survive each day in today's Nigeria
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
AareGaa:

Is this how ibos will continue with frustration and bitterness for the next 8 years of Jagaban reign?

Chai, Ibos don suffer.

Frustration is when you are not sure where your next meal will be coming from and you can't cater for your wife and children. And we all know the tribe that is not moved at all by the aforementioned.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by AareGaa: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
historic:

But they are fairing better than you isn't it? Who presidency help? It is better that the igbos continue to progress than having the presidency and their people begging and looking for how to survive each day in today's Nigeria

Fairing in which areas?
So many of ibos who are my friends but can hardly feed well but will still be boasting on empty stomachs.

Depression don kill ibos finish since Peter Obingo lose elections.
So many ibos will run mad after supreme court must have upheld Jagaban victory.
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're saying nonsense

You better go and check what each candidates scored in the south west and south east and stop making a fool of yourself. You guys have no shame sef, with the kind of results that came out from the South East, you can't be accusing other people of being a tribalist.

So voting for the more competent and acceptable person has now become tribalism? When the igbos voted for obasanjo who was more competent then than the other candidates they were not tribalistic but now that they voted for the more competent and acceptable candidate who happen to be their tribesman they suddenly become tribalistic right? You all know the right thing but just want to act ignorant to spite the igbos which of cos isn't working... Igbos no send anybody whether rich or poor papa!
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by fobiflex(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124937802]Some people are shameless. Imagine supporting a criminal to be president of your country because of tribe and religion.u igbos can keep wailing n crying, it’s no longer new to us cos we know u are sore losers

One thing for sure is that an Igbo will never rule us, just know that n know peace
So that’s the only problem you have?
Re: Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) by historic: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Please don’t forget that Biafra doesn’t include south south

You alone will leave the country, and relocate to your landlocked region. We really wish Tinubu carve out southeast and give you your country

Cursed hateful landlocked dot on the map

Why are you so particular about the south south? Face your region and stop trying to rope the south south into your rubbish games!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.