Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd (1787 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by vekiosin: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2023
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal READ MORE
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2023
vekiosin:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal READ MORE

Shut up your gigolo mouth there.
If she's a hoe, then what are you?

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Uzomacharles: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Following
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by purples25(f): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Do bad stuff with a guy, cross the line and break rules for a guy, and watch him gather evidence to open your yansh. My hand no de.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by immortalcrown(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Once you see "Read more" or "Continue Reading" with a different font colour at the end of a post, it is a fiction set as a click bait.

4 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Whazar(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
La read more la bend

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Casinger(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
Once you see "Read more" or "Continue Reading" with a different font colour at the end of a post, it is a fiction set as a click bait.
I agreed with you!
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Jifok7: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
I ain't reading all this bs

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Psady(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
La read all, la ok.Op what am I going to read again , Did u unfuvk her?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Too Strict? / Why Do Women Look Different From What They Post Online / Guys This Sport Is Fun To Watch If U Are Not Watching It U Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.