Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! (29284 Views)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Xwizard: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
op should stop hitting others with their mistakes it’s really not good for lovers using such words ln each other. You listed down all her fault and still went on and date her. Nah don’t reply too much. Is better to say somethings to others face than typing it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by zedegit: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:
not to bore you with story.

We had a misunderstanding and she said shes done and i respect her decisions and move on with my life. now she has been sending all sort of insultive message saying i am living a fake life and shes now better than me and all that.

i have to reply her that i am not her enemy and still want the best for her. shes finding it difficult to move on and its just to sad thats this is happening.

Whats there in moving on and mature enough to know we are not enemies. i am just tired honestly

She expected you to beg her. Women are emotional. She's unhappy that you were willing to let her go meaning you don't value nor love her.

Not saying you should beg her but why were you in a hurry to move on?
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by zedegit: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

If she get big nyash or big breast forgive her

But if she’s these categories of girls that looks like mosquito coils leave her alone

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lonely

But you see these other ones their nyash and breast stopped downloading at 19%

My brother run

Very true. No dull moment with chubby girls.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by GoodRocks: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:

We had a misunderstanding and she said shes done and i respect her decisions and move on with my life. now she has been sending all sort of insultive message saying i am living a fake life and shes now better than me and all that.

i have to reply her that i am not her enemy and still want the best for her. shes finding it difficult to move on and its just to sad thats this is happening.

Whats there in moving on and mature enough to know we are not enemies. i am just tired honestly

She's pained bro.

She expected you to begged her the moment she called the relationship off. But as a real niggar you are you didn't. The fact that you moved on easily is what is seriously paining her soul.

Dear men, always be the first to end relationship. Nothing is as painful as this. They'll almost commit suicide if you end am first

OP you did well.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by omasanbobo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

But if she’s these categories of girls that looks like mosquito coils leave her alone

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lonely

But you see these other ones their [b]nyash and breast stopped downloading at 19%

My brother run[/b]
grin
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by gentlemate00: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Damn you wicked grin

taylor88:
She regret losing you

My brother run
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Shokoloko(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:

There is something called a block feature on most phones.
Do you really need us to show you how to use it?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Oluseglon(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
I do not have any bitter ex. I make sure I set the boundaries from get go. I’m very assertive and sweet at the same time. I no see any of my ex wey I no fit doke again if I really want to regardless of being married just so you know how totally in charge I was. I relate normal with all but avoid the ones still pushing for sexual benefits regardless of their present status. I think it’s childish to become enemies because of parting ways though this is also subjective and dependent on the reason for ending things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Love800(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
And u get time replying her?
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Slimdan360: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:
This was the same way my ex trolled before I finally put her in her place, I appreciate that she never saw me broke all the time we spent together so I just sent her screenshot of my doings for that month and below is the attaché of our last chat before I blocked her ass

This thing fit make that babe cry o😂
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:

A girl once told me we are done and I tried to persuade her otherwise cos I really loved her bt she refused or was acting crazy so I said cool and moved on with my life.

only for her to send me messages that I don't love her. I was confused cos i know i tried to persuade her not to even tho i didn't beg... that if I loved her I would beg her to come back. I told her I'm a busy man I don't have time to beg anybody like that. undecided

She said other guys would keep begging her for days cos she's very pretty. I said don't give a damn about what other guys do mami. kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Roozzaay(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lovely

My brother run
You suppose don know say na those things wey be like mosquitoes dey always do like that
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by mrblessed(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
That's not strange with with them. Just ignore her.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by famouscargo4u: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:

She has not moved on. She is bitter that you moved on. She wants a reconciliation.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by winner37(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Are you sure this is just all that happened?

May be she is Missing your bleeping style just ignore her and move on brother you are a legend 👏
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by passionberry(f): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't know why people makes thier ex enemies

Me don't do that

I don't see relationships a do or die affair

I'm in a good relationship with all my ex and I can still fuckkk them over and over again
That is why I always prepare their mind ahead to see relationships as not a do or die matter by sometimes cuddling and telling them this romantic words
Baby there might be circumstances beyond our control that might lead to break up but one thing I must assure you is that we are gonna be friends till the end of time

This is so matured ..but there are some relationships that u wil remain enemies till thy kingdom come ..

Be a real niggar and you will realise the woman is either using not the normal WhatsApp or she change the settings to not a double tick
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Triangles1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:

She's in severe pain, meaning she's still love you.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by mutualrespect(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lovely

My brother run

Bros, you dey worry oo.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by saphiere(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

My brother run
Someone who ended the relationship is now the one regretting? She dumped the OP and not the other way round.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lovely LIKE ME

My brother run
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by taylor88(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=IbrahimSkiba post=124948251][/quote]

Is that your pic on profile?
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Is that your pic on profile?

Yeah, why asking?
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Exceed15: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Regrets. Pains. Bitterness. Let your silence pepper am.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:

Why can't you use the block option.......
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by vikstandon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:

You can see she responded with a smile at the end she actually deactivated that particular WhatsApp that’s why it didn’t double mark, she added me with her other number to apologize. We have been cool since then but I’m always ready to put her in her place again if she trespass

Be wary of her... She go bite you deep.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by razzydoo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Singing Will I am’s “I’m a heartbreaker”. I’m so so sorry. grin
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Jasperado: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sometimes, some ladies dont meant the negative things they said during misunderstanding. She thought you would apologise and the you both will understand yourselves bether & the relationship gets stronger. The fake lifestyles she said may not be financial but all the promises that made her believe that you wont accept any break-up from her.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by DyingFetus: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Yeah, why asking?

E wan use am fap
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by isabi2lof: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Even, eventually even , you no love me again
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by laluski(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

My brother run

Guy you harsh ooo 😆😅😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Shots Of Two Nairaladers / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.