Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! (29282 Views)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

If she get big nyash or big breast forgive her

But if she’s these categories of girls that looks like mosquito coils leave her alone

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lovely

But you see these other ones their nyash and breast stopped downloading at 19%

Lonely at the top ………….gbem gbem gbem gbem

I am in the same situation with OP but my said ex is in this tsetse fly category......

The nerve of this ho tho .....
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Whazar:

Me sef don’t know
I guess I’m attracted to them and they show their toxic side later

Check your selection criteria. What moves you to ask a lady out and what could be the the potential pit faults that comes with that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Girlfriend Wash Her Boyfriend's Clothes? / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Shots Of Two Nairaladers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.