Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! (29237 Views)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by loosecanon50(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

If she get big nyash or big breast forgive her

But if she’s these categories of girls that looks like mosquito coils leave her alone

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lovely

But you see these other ones their nyash and breast stopped downloading at 19%

My brother run

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Mrice22: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Me wey still de Lash my Exes.. If you want to go go oo.. What I know is that they will still find me and beg for us to be friends for lashing oo

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Autobot05: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is why it’s necessary ultilize the block button ( at least for the next few months )

Or Ghost 🙃
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by jaymichael(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:
not to bore you with story.

We had a misunderstanding and she said shes done and i respect her decisions and move on with my life. now she has been sending all sort of insultive message saying i am living a fake life and shes now better than me and all that.

i have to reply her that i am not her enemy and still want the best for her. shes finding it difficult to move on and its just to sad thats this is happening.

Whats there in moving on and mature enough to know we are not enemies. i am just tired honestly
Better to just ignore her like she doesn't exist, hasn't existed before.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Expanse2020(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bros you don chop 85% sweetness you don leave her with her lifeless she is in painned..make she carry the little ass remaining give another person we go Digg her to forget her past remake
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by KingRoiz: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mosquito Coil grin grin grin

taylor88:
She regret losing you

But if she’s these categories of girls that looks like mosquito coils leave her alone

See if you wan enjoy relationship date chubby or thick girls they’re very jovial and lovely

My brother run
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by WantsandMore: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

My brother run
grin Wicked Poster
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Smithwilliams826: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:
This was the same way my ex trolled before I finally put her in her place, I appreciate that she never saw me broke all the time we spent together so I just sent her screenshot of my doings for that month and below is the attaché of our last chat before I blocked her ass
Stop typing long story just put all the message for read and don't reply. Make she dey follow herself chat.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Nnecky(f): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

My brother run

grin grin grin grin >: grin grin you sure say you normal?
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Breastfeed: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
If you ask me, just ignore her.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by maduchukwusun: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Send her abusive message back to na or block her....

U Don break that babe heart and she can't get over it yet
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:
This was the same way my ex trolled before I finally put her in her place, I appreciate that she never saw me broke all the time we spent together so I just sent her screenshot of my doings for that month and below is the attaché of our last chat before I blocked her ass

Why do you end up with toxic ladies?
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by greggng: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe:
not to bore you with story.

We had a misunderstanding and she said shes done and i respect her decisions and move on with my life. now she has been sending all sort of insultive message saying i am living a fake life and shes now better than me and all that.

i have to reply her that i am not her enemy and still want the best for her. shes finding it difficult to move on and its just to sad thats this is happening.

Whats there in moving on and mature enough to know we are not enemies. i am just tired honestly

Has she done any abortion for you ? If yes then is always difficult to move on . She can only move on the very day she got a better replacement . However do yourself a favour ....stop responding to her ...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by VEHINTOLAR: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:

You can see she responded with a smile at the end she actually deactivated that particular WhatsApp that’s why it didn’t double mark, she added me with her other number to apologize. We have been cool since then but I’m always ready to put her in her place again if she trespass

Cool ke ? Abeg,watch your back o and be very careful with her if you don't want to be poisoned ! Don't be naive;she can't be cool with you just like that !
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by EminiOba: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

Lonely at the top ………….gbem gbem gbem gbem
you get bad mouth I swear,laugh wan kill me grin grin
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Blacksavage: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ahhh me and my ex na friend ooh
She is even pregnant yet she call me to hear from me..maybe the kind of girl wey una date..
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Starz825(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
if I brk up with my girl....she fit die... cheesy

I just avoided her and her calls for over 24hrs ....she begin dey cry heavily...say if na me offend her ...she go forgive me...but me dey wicked her....

I love her tho

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by kowema(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

But she already blocked you na. Your message did not deliver.

Hahahaha.
Madt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by PECON1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Whazar:
see what u posted to a girl,, u are funny.
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Whazar(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Why do you end up with toxic ladies?
Me sef don’t know
I guess I’m attracted to them and they show their toxic side later

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Whazar(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
Stop typing long story just put all the message for read and don't reply. Make she dey follow herself chat.
I actually did that for a long time and when she wouldn’t stop and started cursing me and my parents I had to put her in her place

The ghosting part was what really pained her most

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by grandstar(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donkogbe
Just tell you've gotten a lovely girl and you're thinking deeply of proposing to her very soon.

Tell her the venue would be so so so and the time.

If you are murdered at the spot, everyone would know who ordered the hit.

On a serious note, she needs to move on
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by kelspinall(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
AFTER READING YOUR CONVERSATION WITH HER.....

I REALIZED THAT,

truth be told nigga, you had upper hand in the insult not her..all those long text ain't worth it ... you could have ignored her...that will do more damage...PEACE
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Angy55(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't know why people makes thier ex enemies

Me don't do that

I don't see relationships a do or die affair

I'm in a good relationship with all my ex and I can still fuckkk them over and over again
That is why I always prepare their mind ahead to see relationships as not a do or die matter by sometimes cuddling and telling them this romantic words
Baby there might be circumstances beyond our control that might lead to break up but one thing I must assure you is that we are gonna be friends till the end of time

Be a real niggar and you will realise the woman is either using not the normal WhatsApp or she change the settings to not a double tick

Abi oo... Damn Nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Angy55(f): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Moneyboyz:
It's amazing how someone who once told you they can't eat or sleep without you now insults and never wanna see your face.

How quickly people change.

Men!!! It is bad. So bad.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by RPG2020(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some women na witch 🧹 grin
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
why would you even care what bitter exes think of you? block the ignoramus and ignore her irrelevant msgs, et voila!
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by Angrygoat: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lil bich
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:08am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

True!
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by skales67(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Womanizer:
You did not give her a good send forth fúck that's the reason why she's so bitter grin

Oga I swear you no well o grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! by ComputerOperato: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
She regret losing you

Stopped downloading at 19? Obara Jesus! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.