Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette (40740 Views)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Monday60655(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
If he is truly sure of himself attending the said Chicago University, why is he afraid of the institution making his academic record open to the public. What a shame on Ebola Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by thisisit: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK!!!
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by RecessionistPMB: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
How can an acclaimed first class holder of Accounting from Chicago university be hiding his certificate? I am beginning to believe that he is hiding sth.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by LagosFirstSon: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
allthingsgood:
Atiku will soon get what he is looking for
You dey threaten a northerner ?

How dare you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Pathfinder2090: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

The Nigerian president argued his academic records should not be released because they fell under a 1974 privacy law for American students.

Tinubu is protected by the 1974 privacy law for students who schooled in the USA.

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while obi presented his GCE result as his highest qualification.

What has Obi got to do with this? The case here is between Atiku and Ebola but your hatred for Obi won’t allow you see that

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Quintessence44: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
ehikwe22:

The university said "A certain Bola A. Tinubu" graduated from the school. If he and the school don't have anything to hide, why are they jittery?

And it's his business business he's a Nigerian

This whole thing is nonsensical.

If Chicago state uni says that ‘a certain Bola A Tinubu’ graduated from there, then he did.

How many women go by the name Bola A Tinubu?

I don’t even know of any other family named Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by sangresan(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Newton2024:
Bola Tinubu files motion to block U.S. court from releasing his Chicago university records to Atiku Abubakar

The Nigerian president argued his academic records should not be released because they fell under a 1974 privacy law for American students.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • AUGUST 7, 2023
https://gazettengr.com/bola-tinubu-files-motion-to-block-u-s-court-from-releasing-his-chicago-university-records-to-atiku-abubakar/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Oya Athifkulates and Obidunde uniteds, dey jubilate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Teenaira: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Arabk25:
Watch how headless tilumbu and APC supporters will drag peter obi and labour party into this now

Nobody is even asking about the certificate of that perpetual liar who intends to turn Nigeria to US by making Nigeria a producing country, meanwhile he has never produced anything in life except those things he imports from China.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by GodSon1900: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

Tinubu is protected by the 1974 privacy law for students who schooled in the USA.

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while Obi presented his GCE result as his highest qualification.

Why gce for Obi
Shay, he is a graduate
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Wizardslayer: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
What's he hiding

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by JuicyStar: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
No be small things Baba dey face both home and abroad. As him dey face P.E.T him also dey face C.U.T.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by onuman: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
drlateef:

Atiku is going after a wild goose chase. He will come back with broken bones 😂😂😂

Go to my university and demand for my academic records and final certificate.
I will NEVER have reason to object to that; talk less, going to a court to block your moves.
To defend Tinubu, one must run amok.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by optimusprime2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while obi presented a GCE result as his highest qualification.

B.A.T is the number 1 public official of Nigeria as a sitting president. So he automatically falls under one of the 12 statutory exemptions of the 1974 privacy act of 1974.

https://www.justice.gov/opcl/privacy-act-1974#:~:text=The%20Privacy%20Act%20prohibits%20the,one%20of%20twelve%20statutory%20exceptions.

Look B.A.T will be exposed very soon, he can't keep this up for long.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by NaBanga: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obviously this is not about the record being male or female. Tinubu would not be able to sue if it was a woman who graduated, because he cannot sue on behalf of the woman. In addition, there was a graduation as stated by the university. There is something else about Tinubu's record that Atiku wants to expose. It may not be the record, but something that he submitted when attending the university.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by OpinionCounts(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023

But Mr Tinubu quickly gathered his team of attorneys and asked to be added as an interested party in the suit, alleging that Chicago State University might be unable to fully protect his interest as the owner of the records being sought.

The above statement got me laughing really hard grin grin

Please Atiku and Obi, you people will not rest until you give my president heart attack abi grin grin

Now even when the president is sleeping and you just whisper in his ears Chicago! Chicago! Certificate! Certificate! , he will jump up and start mobilising lawyers from every nook and cranny to be on standby for counter defence. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Arabk25: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while obi presented his GCE result as his highest qualification.
Focus on Atiku and PDP that brought this trend make you no die before your time mugu
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lovelive:
He is well educated.

^^^
This is misleading.

He has a bachelors degree in business from a lower tier US university - a university that simply does not have a well known reputation in teaching or research. He did not graduate with distinction - despite the brazen lies his supporters have peddled here for months, if not years. Where does all this qualify as "well educated" in the real sense of it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by asanausana91: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
drlateef:
See wailings all over the place. Tinubu has his picture on graduate list. He was even a graduate assistant teaching his classmates. His senior colleague in same attested to that. Atiku is just wasting all the stolen money he acquired while being vice president. The Americans will swoop on him. He will pay heavy fines for needless lawsuits.
what does it take tinubu to show his results if really he he went to that school. I sounds foolish to see educated Nigerians supporting crooks just because of tribal bigotry.
I have never seen one person claiming to be classmates to tinubu.
I only asked for the name of tinubu primary and secondary school nobody is saying anything.
Tinubu is setting a very bad preceding that many of you supporting him will regret in the future.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Xammie001(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Osariemen12:
He didn't go to school. Simple.

He only traded drugs illegally. Come to think of it, is it possible to be attending classes and be controlling cocaine consignments from the Mexican borders? Hell no. He only did the latter.

YET HE WAS THE AUDITOR IN MOBIL
OMOOR UNA GO CRY TIRED

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
If this is true, then Tinubu has something to hide.

I have been supporting Tinubu on this Chicago state university issue cos the university confirmed his degree, but if he filed to not have his records released, something is fishy...

I just hope this news from People's Gazette is real.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yekini Amoda ogunlere you are trending again. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Esoheedos: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
[Permitted Disclosures
FERPA allows schools to disclose information from a student’s education record, without consent, to the following parties or under the following conditions:

School officials with legitimate educational interest
Other schools to which a student is transferring
Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes
Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student
Organizations conducting certain studies for, or on behalf of, the school
Accrediting organizations
Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies
State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific state law
To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by nedekid: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Na wah.
Even his staunchest suporters have to admit this is not normal.
Why will I stop anyone from getting details of my academic records from university of ibadan? I will willingly give my matric number join sef. I know I did Waec, wrote jamb and graduated from UI.
Why is this baba hiding his records?
Nigerians should fear God ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Subonbon(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
What and who exactly is Tinubu

Everything around this man is mirage and questionable

From primary school certificate

Secondary school certificate

Classmates from Primary to University

Health

Source of wealth

From his gender identity in Chicago which Atiku said Tinubu was a female student

Heroin and $460k forfeiture

Who are your parents and sibling?

Are you from Nigeria or Guinea

Like all my life I’ve never seen a ghost like Tinubu

How does this man even have supporters who claim to be patriotic citizens that wants the country to move forward yet imposed a man without a bar-ground on us

Tinubu stole Donald Duke childhood pic as his own

Tinubu is a non living thing

Supporting and defending this man is the most difficult job on earth

Una salary suppose pass 600k per month
none living thing... O boy you harsh abeg grin
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by RPG2020(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He didn’t even travel to US with a male name

If not for tribalism Tinubu is not even qualified to be a WhatsApp group admin

WhatsApp group admin
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️👩‍🦯
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
EKONGKING:
Wow , if this is true .
u Saw that asshole jionalist hundeyin and people's gazette and u are thinking this junks of news is true... Una funny... Continue feasting on propaganda it won't make Obi president or even Atiku until 2027 maybe PDP can defeat APC
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by clinician2x: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
The deal is simple

Go to war in niger

America will protect your criminal records and forgeries and educational records.

Simple
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by surgical: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
jmoore:
He is a drug trafficker.

No primary school

No secondary school

He used Donald Duke's childhood picture as his own.

Timlubuu is the biggest criminal in the history of Nigeria.
Apc is a conglomeration of fraudsters ,same way buhari was packaged as a corruption fighter only for us to latter found out that buhari himself is the definition of scam
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Throwback: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
why not just show it and let everyone rest

You have his certificate in public domain and with INEC, why do you want to see all his records?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Arabk25: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Teenaira:

Nobody is even asking about the certificate of that perpetual liar who intends to turn Nigeria to US by making Nigeria a producing country, meanwhile he has never produced anything in life except those things he imports from China.
At least his business is legit and genuine how did you drug Baron made his money?
Quote me with your answer
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by ehikwe22: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Quintessence44:

This whole thing is nonsensical.

If Chicago state uni says that ‘a certain Bola A Tinubu’ graduated from there, then he did.

How many women go by the name Bola A Tinubu?

I don’t even know of any other family named Tinubu.

It's not as simple as that. If it was that simple, why has he been jittery? And why has the school been evasive?

It's obvious the US government is protecting him from day one because he's a goldmine to US - they'll use him to capture the whole Africa region. He's desperate and they have his dirty files. They'll never release it until he's of no use to them
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yankee101:
If you graduated what are you hiding?

If you went to school you’ll proudly release everything

His original name is not even Tinubu

Baba no go school..see the lie wey e tell when dem ask am about his classmates grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.