Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) (6036 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Anambra people are masters in business enterprises, they have produced great men and women that have silently conquered in business world

Coscharis is typical example he has conquered the business world, he covers Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture, Coscharis Group from its humble beginning proceeded unto the automobile sales as the sole representative of the BMW brand in Nigeria. Thereafter, the success story of being a noble ambassador of the BMW brand in Nigeria made the grand entry of other great brands like Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Mini, Renult, Morris Garages and finally the luxurious Rolls-Royce brand into the Nigerian market with Coscharis as the second franchisee in the whole of Africa.

Coscharis Ghana Ltd was established in 1992, stemming from the strategic move of Coscharis Motors Ltd to build a strong distributive structure that cuts across the West African sub-region

His chain of businesses

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
I went out today to buy parts for my car, I noticed that his products are almost all over the market from Abro to Coscharis products

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by ahnie: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
When it comes to business,I give it to the Igbos ...anambra particularly,damn they are damn sexy n industrious.

Ndi anambra amaka zi

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some of his products he is manufacturing in Nigeria

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm impressed by his massive investments in rice cultivation and processing in Anambra state!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mind you he is the sole distributor of all Abro products

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Alchemy528: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
tongue
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by raskymonojendor: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Let me book space just in case.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Igbo Amaka

25 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Some of his products he is manufacturing in Nigeria

He should emulate his brother INNOSON and spread his investments outside Nigeria! Such a move is strategic for a number of reasons!

23 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
I'm impressed by his massive investments in rice cultivation and processing in Anambra state!
The man has silently conquered business in Africa all luxurious Rolls-Royce, BMW, Range Rover, Ford, Renult etc

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by DevilishMan: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
But once he donates N100m to Peter Obi's campaign he bevomes IPOB.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by raskymonojendor: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
DevilishMan:
But once he donates N100m to Peter Obi's campaign he bevomes IPOB.
Did he actually donate to Peter Obi's campaign?
It seems like it's hungering you to bring IPOB to this nice thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

He should emulate his brother INNOSON and spread his investments outside Nigeria! Such a move is strategic for a number of reasons!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
More

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Coscharis is sole importer of APC and mecury products in Nigeria

Second picture is Cosmos pad produced by Coscharis technology

9 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Coscharis invested huge in Agriculture in Anambra state
Watch the video of his massive rice farm and mill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXajooXi2fM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
He also manufacturing yoghurt and table water

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Coscharis is major distributor of American products, he is only Nigeria business man base in Nigeria US banks give credit facility

He owns Ford and Renault assembly plants

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
His Rice milling company in Anambra state

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Silent billionaire

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Na only Dangote money I believe say e pure, iyamiri I no trust am...rituals
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Hateandthunder: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
When I see my fellow Igbos like this, I'm so proud and highly motivated to do great things.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
kestolove95:
I understand your bitterness

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by christejames(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
An epitome of an entrepreneur

18 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Lastmessenger2: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Silently doing his things

20 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by NOwazobia: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Good
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Anambra Erika😉
Igbo Ebuka🦾

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Fifthaout: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
He's a born again christian

That's why I love him

21 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Greyworld: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
kestolove95:
He ll kill you tomorrow before cockk crow.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy

Anambra na emesi ife ike cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omoawoke: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2023
This is lovely

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Grows By 2.51% In Q2, Service Sector Leads Growth By 4.42% / What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech? / NDA Announces Ceasefire, Sets Out Conditions For Dialogue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.