Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) (6044 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2023
aswani:

He just labels them with his brand.

His operation looks quite big so hopefully he has an agreement with the original manufacturers.
Most of you reasons like baby, he is the sole distributor of Abro and he has started manufacturing his own, he has started from tape and air refresher, if he wanted to be labeling the Abro products he is supplying, you wouldn't have been see Abro instead Coscharis

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Roniyke1234: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2023
I heard Coscharis still preach on the street to date...

He is so humble, you won't even know he is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Countersam(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Anambra people are masters in business enterprises, they have produced great men and women that have silently conquered in business world

Coscharis is typical example he has conquered the business world, he covers Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture, Coscharis Group from its humble beginning proceeded unto the automobile sales as the sole representative of the BMW brand in Nigeria. Thereafter, the success story of being a noble ambassador of the BMW brand in Nigeria made the grand entry of other great brands like Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Mini, Renult, Morris Garages and finally the luxurious Rolls-Royce brand into the Nigerian market with Coscharis as the second franchisee in the whole of Africa.

Coscharis Ghana Ltd was established in 1992, stemming from the strategic move of Coscharis Motors Ltd to build a strong distributive structure that cuts across the West African sub-region

His chain of businesses

It's a pity his back bone and support in a wife left him last year..... I felt bad for him..

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2023
aswani:

He just labels them with his brand.

His operation looks quite big so hopefully he has an agreement with the original manufacturers.

That will be for some products cos he also manufactures a lot of products too.
So he is both a manufacturer and distributor.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
cheesy cheesy

Anambra na emesi ife ike cheesy grin
Why not say, Nnewi my home town na emesi ife ike? What is the name of your own village in Anambra state, and who are those in your Uke, Nkerehi and other wretched villages in our so called Anambra state that are emesie na ife ike?

My home town Nnemwi has the most number of billionaires in Africa per square km, yet you don't see us make noise here and there. Some of you from unknown Anambra villages with no single millionaire, talk-less of billionaires come here to hide under Anambra state, instead of mentioning Igbos. How daft and dumb.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by aswani(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Most of you reasons like baby, he is the sole distributor of Abro and he has started manufacturing his own, he has started from tape and air refresher, if he wanted to be labeling the Abro products he is supplying, you wouldn't have been see Abro instead Coscharis

It depends on the agreement he has with Abro which is based primarily on market penetration of brand.

If Abro believes his brand his good and solid in Nigeria, they can manufacture blank products that he can label. In Ghana, they can sell the same products with their label if they think it is fertile ground for Coscharis, as an example.
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by aswani(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Agreed totally, a hybrid model.
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by PECON1(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Why not say, Nnewi my home town na emesi ife ike? What is the name of your own village in Anambra state, and who are those in your Uke, Nkerehi and other wretched villages in our so called Anambra state that are emesie na ife ike?

My home town Nnemwi has the most number of billionaires in Africa per square km, yet you don't see us make noise here and there. Some of you from unknown Anambra villages with no single millionaire, talk-less of billionaires come here to hide under Anambra state, instead of mentioning Igbos. How daft and dumb.
Are u one of the billionaires☹️, see the kind thing u are spewing about ur fellow brothers, saying they are from wretched villages. low mentality dey worry u. every village in Anambra has at least 1 or 2 multi millionaires so why the fuse.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2023
BiafraAburi:

the post was about Anambra

Nnewi is in which state please?

Do you know Amawbia ?

I don't know who you are but I don't think you're Anambrian .

8 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2023
BiafraAburi:

You are not from Nnewi....lmao. You claimed Nnewi to attack Ndi Anambra but Nnewi has no political power in Anambra state. We love Nnewi and respect their success but Nnewi cant face Anambra. Stop trying to create division in Anambra. Nnewi people don't talk like this. Tens of Anambra towns are very wealthy....we don't fight each other. Again, you are not from Anambra and I am sure about this.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
the post was about Anambra

Nnewi is in which state please?

Do you know Amawbia ?

I don't know who you are but I don't think you're Anambrian .

Dont listen to that fhool, nwanne. He is not from Anambra. Nnewi people don't speak like that because they know Anambra people are generally very wealthy...Okija, Awka etiti, Osumenyi, Ogidi, Awka,Ozubulu, Oraukwu, Nnobi etc are very wealthy.

He is one of those people who wants to see Anambra divided....Ndi Biafra advocates......lol. dont fall for it. He is not from Anambra!

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2023
PECON1:
Are u one of the billionaires☹️, see the kind thing u are spewing about ur fellow brothers, saying they are from wretched villages. low mentality dey worry u. every village in Anambra has at least 1 or 2 multi millionaires so why the fuse.

Cc.BiafraAburi

There is a motive from that guy who is not from Anambra state. You will never hear an Nnewi man speak in such manner, especially those who have lived in Anambra state and understand the politics and wealth distribution of the state.....lmao. Almost every Anambra town has money. None of the 3 richest Anambra men is not from Nnewi.

Nnewi has money but they also know their boundaries. The guy you quoted are some of the Biafra agents who wants to see Anambra state broken and joined with other state because they are jealous, insecure and envious of our political, power , cultural heritage and influence, wealth , our polished Anambra dialect, our food , our culture, our land and our intimidating presence. They hide under a fake identity to stoke division

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Anu do you know road to Nnewi, that's how you f**ls will be fooling yourselves in faceless forum, can you mention one Anambra town without wealthy billionaire that has conquered in business world

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Omanambala:

Dont listen to that fhool, nwanne. He is not from Anambra. Nnewi people don't speak like that because they know Anambra people are generally very wealthy...Okija, Awka etiti, Osumenyi, Ogidi, Awka,Ozubulu, Oraukwu, Nnobi etc are very wealthy.

He is one of those people who wants to see Anambra divided....Ndi Biafra advocates......lol. dont fall for it. He is not from Anambra!

Ọkwia na lol Thanks for pointing that out .I was just suprised what the hostility is all about from him .

Amawbia my side also have men . Anambra is blessed accross it's length and breadth. With both Intellectuals , powerful politicians and technocrats that cuts accross all fields that doesn't take anything away from other Igbo states o . But this thread is all about Anambra the first son of Igboland. Let's celebrate

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anu do you know road to Nnewi, that's how you f**ls will be fooling yourselves in faceless forum, can you mention one Anambra town without wealthy billionaire that has conquered in business world

I know that character very well from this forum....lol. He assumes a fake Anambra or Nnewi identity to attack Ndi Anambra wi the intention of shutting them down.

Even on Facebook you as Onye Anambra better not show your Anambra pride otherwise they will beat you down and call you a ritualist, dividing Ndi Igbo but it's ok for others to be proud of their state without any issues.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Ọkwia na lol Thanks for pointing that out .I was just suprised what the hostility is all about from him .

Amawbia my side also have men . Anambra is blessed accross it's length and breadth. With both Intellectuals , powerful politicians and technocrats that cuts accross all fields that doesn't take anything away from other Igbo states o . But this thread is all about Anambra the first son of Igboland. Let's celebrate

You don't have to tell me because I be Anambra boy through and through from Igwulube Okodu, Umuoji!

That fhool is not from Anambra state more less Nnewi Anaedo. Nnewi people dont talk like that. Nnewi people dont even have time to discuss how wealthy they are. Look at all their wealthy men from Coscharis ,Innoson , Ifeanyi Uba and see how humble they are. They are not politically savvy. They have a certain characteristic.

Again, he is not from Anambra!

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Omanambala:

You don't have to tell me because I be Anambra boy through and through from Igwulube Okodu, Umuoji!

That fhool is not from Anambra state more less Nnewi Anaedo. Nnewi people dont talk like that. Nnewi people dont even have time to discuss how wealthy they are. Look at all their wealthy men from Coscharis ,Innoson , Ifeanyi Uba and see how humble they are. They are not politically savvy. They have a certain characteristic.

Again, he is not from Anambra!
sure I believe
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Kossyso: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2023
BiafraAburi:

You are definitely not nwa afo Anambra. No dey disguise. If you are looking for a state to bring division in, Anambra is not one of them. So try next state bro. Just so you know, every town in Anambra state nwere okpukpu mmadu!

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by blacksam01: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Typing:

See LIE of the century.
Make una softly dey LIE abeg. Even Lai Mohammed no Lie like this.

We gree say na lie....abeg tell us another person...no b bank ooo...just person
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2023
kestolove95:
Na only Dangote money I believe say e pure, iyamiri I no trust am...rituals
Be positive in your life for once.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2023
PECON1:
that guy is not Igbo let alone anambra. Don't allow him confuse you. Nobody from nnewi will make that comment

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Emmymyron5(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
F**k all haters

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2023
Omanambala:

That guy is not even igbo sef.
Check that his comment again, there are stains of rusty brown zinc all over it garnished with incorrect igbo

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Emmymyron5(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2023
Typing:

Yes oo. Ndi Biafru grin grin

Guyyyy u are so funny oooo
We dey talk about something here u go bring another thing put ah ah,u get wahala ooo
Wetin be ur own

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Emmymyron5(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2023
Typing:

Guyyy u are just being tribalistic
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Emmymyron5(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
most people here are too tribalistic
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2023
You people have time to engage the miscreant “Biafragoat” I believe he’s the aturu Simon ekperima ikpa🤭🤭🤭🤭

You guys should have known him in this forum, Wawa guy claiming Anambra, that’s how most of them behave

The last I travel home, one was telling me that he’s from my hometown “Nnobi” and even called my uncle name as his father 😂

Their low self esteem is something else, they can be easily identified, bleaching is their first name🤭

I love good ebonyians, they’re hardworking but some of them don’t deserve to be Igbo honestly
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2023
Typing:

“Beautifulmind2”
You can now believe me, I know how to unmask them 🤭🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

The psycho is a norther

Check his reply to my mention🤣
I know how to unmask them🤭
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
kestolove95:
Na only Dangote money I believe say e pure, iyamiri I no trust am...rituals

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Exactly, He built good reputation that's what made US companies trust him, Coscharis is also non executive directors in some banks

I feel Ifeanyi Uba could have been as successful as him if he hadn't been distracted by politics!
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You have to wonder how these Nigerian industrialists, dertermined to stay put in the country against all the odds, manage to cope with the challenging business environment while multinational conglomerates like Dunlop, Shell and GLAXO japa to easier climes!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today / Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans / Gov. Zulum Approves N152.6m WAEC Fees For 24, 323 Indigent Students In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.