Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) (6043 Views)

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omanambala:

You are not from Nnewi....lmao. You claimed Nnewi to attack Ndi Anambra but Nnewi has no political power in Anambra state. We love Nnewi and respect their success but Nnewi cant face Anambra. Stop trying to create division in Anambra. Nnewi people don't talk like this. Tens of Anambra towns are very wealthy....we don't fight each other. Again, you are not from Anambra and I am sure about this.
Nama, do your own village have political power in Anambra state, and what has the so called political power earn your own village or Igboland as a whole? We don't make noise like al lyou poor wretched ones from other Anambra villages, rather our aggressiveness is geared towards making money.
You have stylishly castigated my people, yet claiming that you love Nnewi people and that there is no division in Anambra state. Ewu, you think you are talking to a dunce like you? What is the name of your own village and stop hiding under Anambra to spew rubbish.
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anu do you know road to Nnewi, that's how you f**ls will be fooling yourselves in faceless forum, can you mention one Anambra town without wealthy billionaire that has conquered in business world
Anu mpama, oya mention one billionaire from any of these poor wretched villages where you may even come from. Empty barrel makes the loudest..............
Akpujiogu, Ajalli, Ufuma, Nawfija, Ogboji, Ndiowu, Akpo, Amesi, Oroma Etiti, Ugbene, Ugbuenu There is even an unknown name like "Ndiowu". I hope you know what that means in Igbo street slangs. grin grin
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Illiterate, there is nothing like Anambrian, rather it is Anambrarian. Mumu, Anambra is in which region again? Why not narrow this Coscharis thread to "Nnewi people are the richest" since you want to bring your clannish stupidity here. Only all you wretched poor souls from some unheard poor Anambra villages, come here to make the loudest noise.

You this illiterate may even be from one these wretched unknown villages in Anambra state called Akpujiogu, Ajalli, Ufuma, Nawfija, Ogboji, Ndiowu, Akpo, Amesi, Oroma Etiti, Ugbene, Ugbuenu and a whole lots of other unknown wrtched paces. These are where you get the so called Billionaires?

Did you know that one person in one village in Abia state called Abiriba is richer than all the people of the above listed poor wretched villages in our so called Anambra state? Nwanne je gbalu ogwu ghi nuo oo!! Stop all this tactless division in Igboland.

I told you I'm from Amawbia you didn't tell me where you are from.

you're the one causing division here grin actually

I don't know the source of your anger .

This thread is about Anambra can we keep it that way?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

I told you I'm from Amawbia you didn't tell me where you are from.

you're the one causing division here grin actually

I don't know the source of your anger .

This thread is about Anambra can we keep it that way?

Mumu, didn't you read where i mentioned that i am from Nnewi. Faceless online dick measuring, is that what you want me to do here with you? The thread should be about Igbo, or else narrow it to Nnewi and not Anambra. You poor fools are the ones bringing division in Igboland when we should be championing one course, and that's my anger.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omanambala:

You don't have to tell me because I be Anambra boy through and through from Igwulube Okodu, Umuoji!

That fhool is not from Anambra state more less Nnewi Anaedo. Nnewi people dont talk like that. Nnewi people dont even have time to discuss how wealthy they are. Look at all their wealthy men from Coscharis ,Innoson , Ifeanyi Uba and see how humble they are. They are not politically savvy. They have a certain characteristic.

Again, he is not from Anambra!
Now, can you imagine? I said it. Those from the most poor and wretched villages in Anambra state are the most loudest. Imagine someone from Umuoji talking when an Nnewi person is talking?

Umuoji, the most education backward village in Anmabra state and he is here fronting Anambra state to cover up. Use the name of your own village Umuoji and stop using Anambra that was made popular by the likes of Nnewi people, Awka, Ozubulu and others.

Now tell us one, and i mean one known billionaire from your poor wretched village of Umuoji. Just one billionaire and do not run away from my question. You will rather come here to claim Anambra billionaires when your poor wretched village hasn't produced a single one.

You rightly pointed out that we Nnwei people don't make noise of our riches, and that's why i am angry that all you poor lots from Anambra are the most noise makers. Go through this thread, it started with Coscharis, until some of you poor fools started bringing Anambra into it, yet you come from the most backward places of Anambra state.
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
ozo13:
wait ooo is he the one handling that kogi kaduna pipeline project.i usually see giant pipelines along the road when traveling to kogi from Abuja
Yes he is the one Emeka Okwosa

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Nmaemeka: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=BiafraAburi post=124988996]
Nama, do your own village have political power in Anambra state, and what has the so called political power earn your own village or Igboland as a whole? We don't make noise like al lyou poor wretched ones from other Anambra villages, rather our aggressiveness is geared towards making money.
You have stylishly castigated my people, yet claiming that you love Nnewi people and that there is no division in Anambra state. Ewu, you think you are talking to a dunce like you? What is the name of your own village and stop hiding under Anambra to spew rubbish.[/quote your fool
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
The fool called Oma Ana Mbala has ran away. Shameless bigot, come back and let's talk about your poor wretched Umuoji village that knows only about trinket business.
Just to let you know that i know your people very well. Education is zero amongst your village people, yet you will be the first to come hereto open a thread to claim Anambra as the most educated in the cesspit called nigeria that you are supporting. Come here again with your Igboland division tactic and let me deal more with you. Anu ofia.
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mumu, didn't you read where i mentioned that i am from Nnewi. Faceless online dick measuring, is that what you want me to do here with you? The thread should be about Igbo, or else narrow it to Nnewi and not Anambra. You poor fools are the ones bringing division in Igboland when we should be championing one course, and that's my anger.
sure you didn't have to insult anybody to make a point which is a Sus.

Like I have said countless times this thread is about Anambra

Let's stick with it
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Illiterate, there is nothing like Anambrian, rather it is Anambrarian. Mumu, Anambra is in which region again? Why not narrow this Coscharis thread to "Nnewi people are the richest" since you want to bring your clannish stupidity here. Only all you wretched poor souls from some unheard poor Anambra villages, come here to make the loudest noise.

You this illiterate may even be from one these wretched unknown villages in Anambra state called Akpujiogu, Ajalli, Ufuma, Nawfija, Ogboji, Ndiowu, Akpo, Amesi, Oroma Etiti, Ugbene, Ugbuenu and a whole lots of other unknown wrtched paces. These are where you get the so called Billionaires?

Did you know that one person in one village in Abia state called Abiriba is richer than all the people of the above listed poor wretched villages in our so called Anambra state? Nwanne je gbalu ogwu ghi nuo oo!! Stop all this tactless division in Igboland.

It's obvious you're not from Anambra state no Anambra person can post this, you went to Google to grab those names to deceive yourself, late High Chief Ebenezer Onuigbo, a foremost multi-millionaire business tycoon in the 1960s and 1970s is from Akpujiogu
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

It's obvious you're not from Anambra state no Anambra person can post this, you went to Google to grab those names to deceive yourself, late High Chief Ebenezer Onuigbo, a foremost multi-millionaire business tycoon in the 1960s and 1970s is from Akpujiogu

grin grin grin Daft at best. Mention something current mumu. I get at before no be am. And only one person? And ancient for that matter. Dumbo.
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

grin grin grin Daft at best. Mention something current mumu. I get at before no be am. And only one person? And ancient for that matter. Dumbo.
Nlpfmod, Seun
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why are you people replying the ipob bingo??
His anger is because ndi Anambra have so many billionaires and none of them has shown any interest in their online terrorist country, hence their anger and frustration 🤭

Mnk sent his miscreants to destroy Anambra, today were is he
Simon ekperima declared two weeks sit at home and mandated his boys to focus on Anambra 🤣, today in Anambra, even Monday sit at home have been render useless 🤭

Anambra is the state all of them are looking up to, you guys need to visit their page to understand better, one of them from Abia state says he wish Simon ikpa will send bomb from Finland let him used it to destroy Anambra state so that we will start afresh 🤣🤣🤣, let him know what we will use to boast again 🤭

Exclude Anambra from Biafra and have it today, we don’t care about Biafra. We only want a progressive and an industrialized Igboland

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Now, can you imagine? I said it. Those from the most poor and wretched villages in Anambra state are the most loudest. Imagine someone from Umuoji talking when an Nnewi person is talking?

Umuoji, the most education backward village in Anmabra state and he is here fronting Anambra state to cover up. Use the name of your own village Umuoji and stop using Anambra that was made popular by the likes of Nnewi people, Awka, Ozubulu and others.

Now tell us one, and i mean one known billionaire from your poor wretched village of Umuoji. Just one billionaire and do not run away from my question. You will rather come here to claim Anambra billionaires when your poor wretched village hasn't produced a single one.

You rightly pointed out that we Nnwei people don't make noise of our riches, and that's why i am angry that all you poor lots from Anambra are the most noise makers. Go through this thread, it started with Coscharis, until some of you poor fools started bringing Anambra into it, yet you come from the most backward places of Anambra state.

If you like scream from now until eternity I still maintain you are not from Anambra! I don't need to defend Umuoji here because it's a very popular town in Anambra. A true Anambra story will not be completed without Umuoji and you should know that if you were from Anambra. One one the best secondary school in Nigeria which has brought many honors to Anambra is situated in Umuoji. Some of the earliest traders at Onicha who became wealthy are from Umuoji. You certainly have never been to Umuoji....i am sure of this! You may have passed through it but you have never been there.
No Anambra man will ever open mouth and speak the trash you are vomiting here. You think you can use a faceless forum to cause division in Anambra which is what you non Anambra persons have always wanted.

Taa gbafuo!

You are a liar and never from Anambra.

I dare you to write Anaedo dialect here.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:
The fool called Oma Ana Mbala has ran away. Shameless bigot, come back and let's talk about your poor wretched Umuoji village that knows only about trinket business.
Just to let you know that i know your people very well. Education is zero amongst your village people, yet you will be the first to come hereto open a thread to claim Anambra as the most educated in the cesspit called nigeria that you are supporting. Come here again with your Igboland division tactic and let me deal more with you. Anu ofia.

Cc.BiafraAburi

Me , Odenigbo Aroli run away from an impostor !

Write Anaedo dialect here since you claim Nnewi grin grin
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Anu mpama, oya mention one billionaire from any of these poor wretched villages where you may even come from. Empty barrel makes the loudest..............
Akpujiogu, Ajalli, Ufuma, Nawfija, Ogboji, Ndiowu, Akpo, Amesi, Oroma Etiti, Ugbene, Ugbuenu There is even an unknown name like "Ndiowu". I hope you know what that means in Igbo street slangs. grin grin

Oga , you are not from Nnewi and definitely not from Anambra. If you like cry from now until eternity you are not from Anambra because Nnewi people dont even behave in this manner. Nnewi people know Anambra towns are very rich so they dont talk like this. You are an IMPOSTOR!
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Cc.BiafraAburi

Since you claim to come from Nnewi, write in Anaedo dialect....I am waiting
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Cc.BiafraAburi
Also , give me names of six towns spread into three local governments that speaks the Anaedo dialects, since you are from Anambra state and know the state so well that you are telling us that only Nnewi people have money.

I am assuming if you are making these claims you must know your onions to speak so boldly about my state, Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
BiafraAburi:

I am not a billionaire and neither are you. But i am a proud Igbo Biafran from Nnewi, and this Coscharis thread should be about Igbo and not Anambra. If you insist on making it Anambra, then narrow it to Nnewi, because like i said, many of you from wretched villages in Anambra State (many wretched villages, and i can name them) are the most loud mouths here hiding under Anambra and spewing garbage everyday, and i know exactly why you poor souls do what you do here, and you know that i know. On the other hand, there are no village anywhere in the whole of Igboland that doesn't have 1 or 2 multi millionaires, so multi millionaires are not peculiar to our Anambra state.

Look at this clown....An Nnewi man who is not proud of being from Anambra....LMAO

This is a joke....you are such a disgusting liar and you are doing this because this is a faceless forum. Therefore, your lies cant be checked.

I have never seen an Anambra man who is not proud of being from Anambra. You are a pathetic liar!

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omanambala:

If you like scream from now until eternity I still maintain you are not from Anambra! I don't need to defend Umuoji here because it's a very popular town in Anambra. A true Anambra story will not be completed without Umuoji and you should know that if you were from Anambra. One one the best secondary school in Nigeria which has brought many honors to Anambra is situated in Umuoji. Some of the earliest traders at Onicha who became wealthy are from Umuoji. You certainly have never been to Umuoji....i am sure of this! You may have passed through it but you have never been there.
No Anambra man will ever open mouth and speak the trash you are vomiting here. You think you can use a faceless forum to cause division in Anambra which is what you non Anambra persons have always wanted.

Taa gbafuo!

You are a liar and never from Anambra.

I dare you to write Anaedo dialect here.
Mumu, you are asking me question when you didn't answer mine. How daft and dumb you are. You must answer my question before i will leave you poor wretched soul fro mthe poor wretched backward, educationally disadvantaged village of umuoji, the trinket sellers.

The question is for you to name just one, and i repeat, just one billionaire from umuoji. Stop relying on the achievements of my Nnewi hard working people to project your poor, wretched umuoji as Anambra. Nyaa, nkita licha zia nu nsi, eze elebe ewu? Mbanu!
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by BiafraAburi: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Omanambala:

Look at this clown....An Nnewi man who is not proud of being from Anambra....LMAO

This is a joke....you are such a disgusting liar and you are doing this because this is a faceless forum. Therefore, your lies cant be checked.

I have never seen an Anambra man who is not proud of being from Anambra. You are a pathetic liar!
You are the disgusting one coming here to talk Anambra instead of Igbo. I am the most proudest Anambrarian, yet it doesn't negate the fact that i am Igbo and i put Igbo first before any other thing else.

We do not make noise of the achievements of our Nnewi people. It's always those of you from the poor, wretched backward Anambra villages that makes the loudest noise, yet you have no tangible achievement to back up your useless noise.

I am still waiting for you to name one umuoji billionaire. Just one person. We have them in hundreds in my own village of Nnewi, yet you don't see me making noise here about Anambra this, Anambra that. Otolo gba gbue ghi ebeaa!!!
Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mumu, you are asking me question when you didn't answer mine. How daft and dumb you are. You must answer my question before i will leave you poor wretched soul fro mthe poor wretched backward, educationally disadvantaged village of umuoji, the trinket sellers.

The question is for you to name just one, and i repeat, just one billionaire from umuoji. Stop relying on the achievements of my Nnewi hard working people to project your poor, wretched umuoji as Anambra. Nyaa, nkita licha zia nu nsi, eze elebe ewu? Mbanu!

Cc.BiafraAburi

Nwokem, the Igbo you wrote there is not Anaedo dialect....lol. So, where exactly are you from you pathetic impostor. You will not drag me into comparing Umuoji to Nnewi because such thing doesn't exist in Anambra. In Anambra we dont do who has more billionaires more you lying bbaastard!

You dont even know what the heck is Anaedo dialects hence you ignored my questions and kept harping on how Nnewi people has billionaires. You shameless mko! Fake Onye Nnewi....lmao.

Anambra is a great place with powerful names like Chris Okigbo the poet, Zik of Africa, Agbogidi ,Ngozi Adichie, Flavor, Osadebe, Oliver , Emeka Anyaoku , Cyprian Ekwensi , P square ,Allen Onyema , Peter Obi , Obi Cubana ,Emeagwali.....these great achievers are all from different towns in Anambra. The most elegant cultural display east of the Niger is Ofala Onicha , Ofala Aguleri, Obiroa Obosi , Uzoiyi Umuoji, Edearo Abagana, Nwafor Ogidi. Anambra is more than few Naira billionaires.

You are not from Anambra and can never be from Nnewi. Taa gbafuo with that strange Igbo dialect you wrote there. I have Nnewi people as family friends....I be correct Anambra boy!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

You are the disgusting one coming here to talk Anambra instead of Igbo. I am the most proudest Anambrarian, yet it doesn't negate the fact that i am Igbo and i put Igbo first before any other thing else.

We do not make noise of the achievements of our Nnewi people. It's always those of you from the poor, wretched backward Anambra villages that makes the loudest noise, yet you have no tangible achievement to back up your useless noise.

I am still waiting for you to name one umuoji billionaire. Just one person. We have them in hundreds in my own village of Nnewi, yet you don't see me making noise here about Anambra this, Anambra that. Otolo gba gbue ghi ebeaa!!!

The same stale line of argument. Looking to lure me into making a disparaging comment about Nnewi people....lmao. I am miles ahead of you nwokem.

You are the one that barged in here to brag about a town you are not from neither did you know anything about them...lol. You are pouring out insults because I have crushed your intention..

You are not from Anambra state nor Nnewi because you dont even know the most basic things about the town

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) by Omanambala(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Cc.BiafraAburi

Fake Nnewi man I am here waiting for you.
Anambra just won another gold and the students are from different towns. Come are fight Ndi Anambra you disgusting ipob dirrty ppiigg!

Ana Anambra will humiliate you, ofeke!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking:entire Boko Haram Force At Konduga Wiped Out By Army Troops. 400 Killed / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story / 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.