Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share (375 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share by Silentgroper(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
just for fun .. Tell us how and where you met them ...

So to make a list ...

I"ve met Ghanians (pretty much every Nigerian has met with one too)

Togo's .. ( This lots are famous for being trafficked into Nigeria for house helps..so pretty much every Nigerian has come across a Togo national..

Met a bunch of them during my uni days ...

Boys been even plan to taste their puna .. I for join them boys but them no dey get nyash ..

Mali (Malians) ... I've met with just one all my life and he was a friend from my uni days..we were even in the same department .. first time he told me he was from Mali, I been dey think say the niqqa dey cruise me ..
So I got his FB I.d and I went snooping around his friend list . Guess what, they were all malians..

Equitorial guinea/ guinea ..
I just met them today .. Two pretty yummy looking thangs ..They cute as fvck. yeah, they are females ..

They came wanting to take scans( ultrasound) ..
Only one was pregnant. one couldnt speak English, the other could but not fluent, although she could speak pidgin. I was just amazed ..

It was surprising though, I kept wondering what they were doing in Nigeria..

Looks like Nigeria is what is UK and the likes is to Nigerians to these folks ....

Alright, ya'll should drop yours..

I don tell my own story
Re: If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share by chocboi78(m): 12:42am On Aug 08, 2023
My seat mate in senior high was a Ghanaian. Ebony beauty, tender and smart too.
One of my mums customers whom I met at my mums shop is a Benenise. Got a Very huge Arse and always makes jokes.
Re: If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share by placeofallure(f): 1:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Of course! I've met Ghanaians, lotta them in my workplace and they're nice people. We were quite close. One of them was like a mum to me. When she was returning, we cried so much. She's godly and forthright. Another one of them, Mr. Joe, great man. He taught me a lot of things on the job. He'd gladly take up any task on my behalf. He's late now. God be with his family.

Theń I've met some Togolese people too. One of them was especially close to me. This one is a very upright, no-nonsense, exceptionally brilliant young man. He speaks English, Spanish and French fluently. He's royalty so he's returned to become the king of his town but we still talk till tomorrow. He's a great person.

Then my Congolese (Republic of Zaire) doctor friend. This one was obsessed about me. He's a nice man to the core. Despite my refusal to let us date, he'd pamper with gifts and all. I don't picture myself living in some African country hence my refusal. I know he'd want to return home one day. He's still in Nigeria though and we still talk once in a while.

Courtesy of my stints with some international NGOs, I've met Kenyans, Sierra Leonians, Burkinabes, Guineans, South Africans and a couple Ivorians. Lovely people. The world is a global village now.
Re: If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share by EmiDon11: 3:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Yeah, i met maraj, my current foriegn girlfriend here in Abuja.
She is white indian though.
She came with her father (An SCC road agent) and they gonna stay for a very long time.
I just find one aboki ring put for her finger, cum dey fvck her for the meantime tongue
She think say i go wan marry her.
Lmao.
Indian women just be like hausa women grin
So easy to decieve.
Re: If You've Ever Met With Other African Nationals In Nigeria, Please Share by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
Yeah..... currently have one togolese as a neighbor.......And I've equally met several Ghanaians..... People from Benin republic as well....My economics teacher back in secondary school was a cameroonian woman..

Africans generally are a good people cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Came To Find Love And Finally The Host Blessed Her / Choose $100k In Cash Or Relocate To UK, U.S.A / Is Wall Gecko Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.