Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months (7898 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
donttouchme:
soludo have never and have no plan to complete any road construction. his modus operandi is to complete few kms, paint them and used them for solution tax is working propapanda. prof na scam. pot-holes have taking over anambra roads. the last time we had it this bad was during mbadinuju tenure. we no get strength to complain anymore. we dey wait for his second term campaign. he go explain tire.

Ndi Apc and their usual ways of lies🤣
Nothing will stop Soludo second tenure because the guy is more than working
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Parts of Unizik junction-Isuanaocha abandoned project angry
You're ignorant this is the same road

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Parts of Unizik junction-Isuanaocha abandoned project angry
This is the same road now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
ok, now I understand.
eneyoduke:

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
CBR100:

With the level of osuness in igboland , if given baifra can you ppl even live in peace with one anoda lyk dis .......
Have seen 2 igbo showing dislike for one anoda just because one was from abakaliki or so .....wat brings about all these

Oga rest, this right here should be your concern 👇👇👇

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Stop lying , there is no Everday supermarket near Unizik Junction. i don't know you got the pic you are claiming is Unizik Junction - Isuanaocha
road.

The first photo you also claimed was the same road is the site at Ekwulobia in Awka which was widened by demolitions with the promise of building flyover.

Abandoned projects and if you get into parts Okpuno that have not even been awarded, you would think you reach some village.
Bestmanfornow:

You're ignorant this is the same road

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Stop lying , there is no Everday supermarket near Unizik Junction. i don't know you got the pic you are claiming is Unizik Junction - Isuanaocha
road.

The first photo you also claimed was the same road is the site at Ekwulobia in Awka which was widened by demolitions with the promise of building flyover.

Abandoned projects and if you get into parts Okpuno that have not even been awarded, you would think you reach some village.
I can see you are confuse and blind, are you not the person that posted this picture and called it Unizik Can't you see Everyday supermarket signboard on the picture you posted

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
road.

Oga rest, you’re not from Anambra state.
Ebonyi is fine no doubt but they can never rub shoulders with Anambra state

Find something meaningful and do with your life

Everyday supermarket is close to unizik junction just after Regina

Leave Anambra politics for ndi Anambra, for now Soludo is on track and with this second tenure is assured

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
road.

Unizik junction to Isuanocha is being dualise watch the update and stop fooling yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMTa1BsfdU
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okpuno, Awka.

This one not even been awarded.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Okpuno, Awka.

I can see you are empty all the roads has been awarded and work is currently going on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
The project is not progressing that is the point . SLOWudo awards then quietly abandons all projects. I don't know what type of scam Soludo is pulling.
Bestmanfornow:

Unizik junction to Isuanocha is being dualise watch the update and stop fooling yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMTa1BsfdU

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Okpuno, Awka.

See how you exposed yourself, the is the road you claimed Soludo abandoned

See the picture you posted and called it Unizik tell me the difference between the one I posted

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
The project is not progressing that is the point . SLOWudo awards then quietly abandons all projects. I don't know what type of scam Soludo is pulling.
Otondo I believe you watch the video
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Okpuno, Awka.

See today's picture of the road

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Because you have access to social media even psycho will seat in his comfort zone and posting rubbish on social media

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ok I see it now . So that section of road has progressed since the photo I posted was taken last month. I concede that but rod remains uncomplete.
Bestmanfornow:

I can see you are confuse and blind, are you not the person that posted this picture and called it Unizik Can't you see Everyday supermarket signboard on the picture you posted
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
More Okpuno, Awka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Is this not INEC road again?
Bestmanfornow:

See today's picture of the road
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Though SLOWudo'S predecessors have to take some responsibility for the state of these roads, however, there is no way a governor with self respect should allow roads like this in their state capital.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CBR100: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Oga rest, this right here should be your concern 👇👇👇

Ancient city of Ibadan is not a big deal (towns our forefathers lives wen your own forefadas still live in the bush with some plam tree live cover.

My concern is why ar Igbos have caste system within Dem self (sth dat is very rare in Africa nah India I know dat does dat)
Seeing a member of your tribe as less inferior to you too bad.....(the day I witness it ....am just surprise dat sth lyk dat exist here, I thought ppl ar just using it to catch cruise with igbo, I don't know dat it truly exist)
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
UniZik junction road leading to Okpuno Awka.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2023
CBR100:

Ancient city of Ibadan is not a big deal (towns our forefathers lives wen your own forefadas still live in the bush with some plam tree live cover.

My concern is why ar Igbos have caste system within Dem self (sth dat is very rare in Africa nah India I know dat does dat)
Seeing a member of your tribe as less inferior to you too bad.....(the day I witness it ....am just surprise dat sth lyk dat exist here, I thought ppl ar just using it to catch cruise with igbo, I don't know dat it truly exist)

Your forebears lives there 20th century ago and asked you guys not to rebuild it because it will be a heritage to you guys while our own forebears live in bush then and warm us never to do so again, they say we must live in a decent house with good things of life

How has the brown depleted and rusty zinc/house contributed to the standard of living in yourba land?

Why is that all your elites are claiming Lagos??

In your own comparison, between these two ancestors who have a good taught concerning their offspring

As for your other rants, Yoruba Christians are seeing Yoruba Muslims as inferior yorubas, same as ekiti, akure and indeed Lagos Yoruba are feeling superior amongst the rest especially osun and Ibadan, you can deny all you want but is the reality

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CBR100: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Your forebears lives there 20th century ago and asked you guys not to rebuild it because it will be a heritage to you guys while our own forebears live in bush then and warm us never to do so again, they say we must live in a decent house with good things of life
No
How has the brown depleted and rusty zinc/house contributed to the standard of living in yourba land?

Why is that all your elites are claiming Lagos??

In your own comparison, between these two ancestors who have a good taught concerning their offspring

As for your other rants, Yoruba Christians are seeing Yoruba Muslims as inferior yorubas, same as ekiti, akure and indeed Lagos Yoruba are feeling superior amongst the rest especially osun and Ibadan, you can deny all you want but is the reality

U ar still trying to justify the Osuness in igboland......lol
Lagos is part of Yorubaland (so nothing bad to be boastful of it, all igbo ar so free to boast about anabra , Hausa can also lay claim to Kano city )

Igbo Osuness I shake my head ....lol
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Nmaemeka: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Oga rest, you’re not from Anambra state.
Ebonyi is fine no doubt but they can never rub shoulders with Anambra state

Find something meaningful and do with your life

Everyday supermarket is close to unizik junction just after Regina

Leave Anambra politics for ndi Anambra, for now Soludo is on track and with this second tenure is assured
Bia what is wrong with you , me too is from anambra okija precisely, soludo is not doing anything , and never you insult ebony state or used that nwa word abakelike again before God punish , what is wrong with you ?
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Nmaemeka:

Bia what is wrong with you , me too is from anambra okija precisely, soludo is not doing anything , and never you insult ebony state or used that nwa word abakelike again before God punish , what is wrong with you ?

Nwa ewu, look for your fellows and play with
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
CBR100:

U ar still trying to justify the Osuness in igboland......lol
Lagos is part of Yorubaland (so nothing bad to be boastful of it, all igbo ar so free to boast about anabra , Hausa can also lay claim to Kano city )

Igbo Osuness I shake my head ....lol

I’m saying brown rusty zinc is as a sign of poverty

Ogun state indigenous Yoruba feels more superior than both osun and oyo Yoruba combined

Dunno your age, you can ask the elderly ones

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Nmaemeka: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Jcoleworld911 post=124988141]

Nwa ewu, look for your fellows and play with [/quote
God punish you idiot , am not one of you that support rubbish , your soludo is total failure let me tell you, even the road he say his constructing is rubbish, open gutter no road sweeper . Shame shame on you fool , remove individuals development in anambra you will understand that anambra government is doing zero. Look at awka for how many years will it take them to develop it, to even look like owerri , you fool are calling village , you animal is insulting other southeast states in name of supporting poor performance by soludo, who are you to in sult other southeast states ? Am from umuogu in okija ihiala local government anambra state , in case you don't know and am ready to treat your Bleep up both physical and any other way you want it idiot , and I guess you must be a village Champion and dirt pig thats why you love dirt environment fool

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CBR100: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I’m saying brown rusty zinc is as a sign of poverty

Ogun state indigenous Yoruba feels more superior than both osun and oyo Yoruba combined

Dunno your age, you can ask the elderly ones

Nah nonsense u dey talk, there is no Osuness in Yorubaland (and yoruba is not even subgrouped by state .....u can have multiple subgroup withing a state without anybody feeling inferior
Ekiti,akoka, ijesha, egba, ijebu,Oyo,owu,ilaje,oke ogun etc

Rusty roof is a sign of old age building rada than poverty (stop sounding lyk illiterate)
So u mean a 4 bedroom bulgalow roof with an iron roofing sheet or a duplex in gbagada Lagos roof with an iron sheet dat is not brown due to oxidation means the person is in poverty

Same apartment dat u cant rent less than 1.5million in dat location

U beta educate yourself
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
CBR100:

Nah nonsense u dey talk, there is no Osuness in Yorubaland (and yoruba is not even subgrouped by state .....u can have multiple subgroup withing a state without anybody feeling inferior
Ekiti,akoka, ijesha, egba, ijebu,Oyo,owu,ilaje,oke ogun etc

Rusty roof is a sign of old age building rada than poverty (stop sounding lyk illiterate)
So u mean a 4 bedroom bulgalow roof with an iron roofing sheet or a duplex in gbagada Lagos roof with an iron sheet dat is not brown due to oxidation means the person is in poverty

Same apartment dat u cant rent less than 1.5million in dat location

U beta educate yourself

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Heritage indeed🤭

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Nmaemeka post=124989328][/quote]

Nwa Abakaliki, I’m not your mate, look for your fellow brothers and gossip with

It’s on record that Soludo employed 5000 teachers and they have been receiving salaries till today even federal government haven’t done that
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CBR100: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Heritage indeed🤭

Iron roofing sheet dat all......if you ar not wealthy enough buh u desire to have your own house, u use it, after 20-30yrs depending on the quality of the roofing sheet, u start doing repairs daz all

With the roofing sheet sw economy is still bigger than SE own (with or without Lagos)

With the rusty roof our universities ar the best overally in Nigeria (both public and private)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"? / ]3 Feared Dead In Another Maiduguri Boko Haram Attack / Nigerian Army Arrests Generals,senior Officers For Letting Boko Haram Take Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.