Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months (7796 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
^^ Why the random photo of this road in middle of nowhere?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Show me the completed projects and how many km of INEC road is complete?
26 km Ufuma-Awa-Okpeze-Ndiukwenu-Amansea Road is almost completed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
yemmight:
Na so Obi self wasted years in the State. So I am not surprised.
Can you tell me what your state of Origin governor is doing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by yemmight(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Can you tell me what your state of Origin governor is doing

I am from Lagos o. The best State so far.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Almost complete is not complete and that photo could be of any road in Africa
BeautifulMind2:

26 km Ufuma-Awa-Okpeze-Ndiukwenu-Amansea Road is almost completed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Almost complete is not complete and that photo could be of any road in Africa
You can inspect the project and give us update

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
yemmight:

I am from Lagos o. The best State so far.
You have abandoned your backward state

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by amanda2013(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nobody should take this bait. If you want to see his works, go to Anambra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
I am not interested in inspecting uncompleted projects go to Ebonyi state and see completed project full ground including at least 20 flyovers, worldclass international airport, mall and university hospital.
BeautifulMind2:

You can inspect the project and give us update

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
I am not interested in inspecting uncompleted projects go to Ebonyi state and see completed project full ground including at least 20 flyovers, worldclass international airport, mall and university hospital.
You're sick why not go to Ebonyi state and live, please list the 20 flyovers in Ebonyi, Ebonyi need human development more, the state isn't viable only Awka is more viable than the whole of Ebonyi state, that disco hall you called world class airport that is yet to receive plane after it was commissioned.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by eneyoduke(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Professor who spends more money doing nothing but can challenge a Trader who saved money

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please explain
eneyoduke:
Professor who spends more money doing nothing but can challenge a Trader who saved money
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Please explain
I'm waiting for you to list the 20 flyovers built in Ebonyi state
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
When I discovered he was appointed by Obasanjo who made $16bn he took to give us light disappear, I knew nothing good was going to come out of Soludo's tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yes uncompleted projects full ground all but abandoned.
amanda2013:
Nobody should take this bait. If you want to see his works, go to Anambra.
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
You guys should be greatful that Anambra man( Everyday supermarket) made Ebonyi mall to be functioning after waiting for more than three years it was completed for investors to come, same you poor minds will still be calling Anambra people ndi ogwuego, picking a media war with state that's far ahead of you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ok, knock yourself out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d0JEIJAHOw
BeautifulMind2:

I'm waiting for you to list the 20 flyovers built in Ebonyi state
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
This is a road in Awka and it is typically how 95% of SLOWudo's projects have been abandoned, then he would be blaming rainy season angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Ok, knock yourself out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d0JEIJAHOw
Knock myself over unviable state

Please list the 20 flyovers you claimed, name them I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
This is a road in Awka and it is typically how 95% of SLOWudo's projects have been abandoned, then he would be blaming rainy season angry

Anambra no be you guys mate
Awka alone is even bigger than Abakalike, not to talk about the other cities in the state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Parts of Unizik junction-Isuanaocha abandoned project angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
You are getting it twisted, I am from Anambra, that is why I am pained , do you think Ebonyians care about the nonsense going on in Anambra? They too busy enjoying their transformed state .
BeautifulMind2:

Anambra no be you guys mate
Awka alone is even bigger than Abakalike, not to talk about the other cities in the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by donttouchme: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
soludo have never and have no plan to complete any road construction. his modus operandi is to complete few kms, paint them and used them for solution tax is working propapanda. prof na scam. pot-holes have taking over anambra roads. the last time we had it this bad was during mbadinuju tenure. we no get strength to complain anymore. we dey wait for his second term campaign. he go explain tire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by BeautifulMind2: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
You are getting it twisted, I am from Anambra, that is why I am pained , do you think Ebonyians care about the nonsense going on in Anambra? They too busy enjoying their transformed state .
If you from Anambra it means you're ignorant drive round the state and the working going on except you are one of Val e-rats
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Abandoned projects everywhere!
In almost 2 years you cannot even show me one completed project , meanwhile his mate in Abia is about to start commisioning completed road projects after only 2 months.
BeautifulMind2:

If you from Anambra it means you're ignorant drive round the state and the working going on except you are one of Val e-rats

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CJStarz: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
You that went to school should desist from using non-existent words like U for you and urself for yourself.
Take corrections too.

rtdCivilservant:

Criminal, aka WildChild00... For the fact that u are an illiterate does not mean u should not be able to express ursef in simple English na, which one be 'overhip' again? It is 'overhyped' and not 'overhip'. Criminal, though ur nitwit father failed by not sending u to school, but at least u owe ursef that now to educate ursef, many didn't get education from their parents but they strived and got themselves educated, u are worth next to nothing. Criminal, aka WildChild00. grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CJStarz: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
SPEAK English? Who does that here when comments are WRITTEN and not SPOKEN?

rtdCivilservant:

Oga, speak English! ; I wan check something. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

How on earth did you believe that this Nwa abakaliki is from Anambra state??

Don’t you know their pains?? Video content creator “Onyeobodo” advised them days back, since then they’ve been barking like a rapid dog

Just ignore him, comparing Ebonyi to Anambra is like comparing Brazil to New York

In the next 1000years, New York will still be much more better than Brazil

This is a public forum otherwise I have exposed them but still they are our younger brother

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CBR100: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

You guys should be greatful that Anambra man( Everyday supermarket) made Ebonyi mall to be functioning after waiting for more than three years it was completed for investors to come, same you poor minds will still be calling Anambra people ndi ogwuego, picking a media war with state that's far ahead of you

With the level of osuness in igboland , if given baifra can you ppl even live in peace with one anoda lyk dis .......
Have seen 2 igbo showing dislike for one anoda just because one was from abakaliki or so .....wat brings about all these

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by CBR100: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
donttouchme:
soludo have never and have no plan to complete any road construction. his modus operandi is to complete few kms, paint them and used them for solution tax is working propapanda. prof na scam. pot-holes have taking over anambra roads. the last time we had it this bad was during mbadinuju tenure. we no get strength to complain anymore. we dey wait for his second term campaign. he go explain tire.

U ppl have started again don't come and tell us in the next 13yrs dat he is the best candidate for presidency just because u want your tribemen to rule

(History is repeating itself again just lyk PO case)
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by eneyoduke(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
worksmart:
Please explain

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Monitor Phone Calls Of Nigerians / .... / Buhari Jailed Them All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.