Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months (7904 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
This same road you just highlighted (less than a km) was awarded by Obi but till this moment it has not been completed. A trunk C road for that matter. Anambra state governors are fraud. We saw Peter Obi jumping on one of this very same gutter in 2012, now, we are seeing soludo constructing the same road. Scam
This is Ogun state

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
This same road you just highlighted (less than a km) was awarded by Obi but till this moment it has not been completed. A trunk C road for that matter. Anambra state governors are fraud. We saw Peter Obi jumping on one of this very same gutter in 2012, now, we are seeing soludo constructing the same road. Scam
Anu do you know road to east
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Misterone: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is Ogun state
Wetin concern me with Ogun state!
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Mention your state let me help you out
This is Ejigbo

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Misterone: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anu do you know road to east
Instead of addressing the issue, they resort to insults. We saw Obi jumping from one gutter to another like cricket on this same road in 2012! So what happened?
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Mention your state of Origin in Yoruba land if you're proud of were you came from
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Misterone: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Mention your state let me help you out
This is Ejigbo
Go to Silas road in Onitsha! Go and see for yourself! Soludo is really working rubbish
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Instead of addressing the issue, they resort to insults. We saw Obi jumping from one gutter to another like cricket on this same road in 2012! So what happened?
Nothing to address other than most of you guys from west lack common sense, you saw picture of Obi when he visited flood victims, go and check dept profile of states then you will know your leaders are criminals

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Go to Silas road in Onitsha! Go and see for yourself! Soludo is really working rubbish
This is Silas road Fegge Onitsha

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
You can see your leaders are criminals 2023

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Misterone: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is Silas road Fegge Onitsha
Look at this scam artist! šŸ˜ƒ Silas road indeed! Even by standing at that cathedral near Agofure park, around Okpoko, you will see the rubbish road.
P.S
Tell your governor to start sensitising it's citizens about the coming flood. Not when it comes, you start scurrying for favours and using it as am excuse for non performance. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
Look at this scam artist! šŸ˜ƒ Silas road indeed! Even by standing at that cathedral near Agofure park, around Okpoko, you will see the rubbish road.
P.S
Tell your governor to start sensitising it's citizens about the coming flood. Not when it comes, you start scurrying for favours and using it as am excuse for non performance. Rubbish
You should pay more attention in your backward state

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Bestmanfornow: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Misterone:
P.S
Gov Soludo is far better than those criminals in your region, Under 16 months,employed more than 6000 civil servants yet to borrow one Kobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTQKVXvnJTQ?si=ylWKE8fnWgIhXAV3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkEffrF9Yac?si=_8lcqPR1AoKF9WTN

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Misterone: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo is far better than those criminals in your region, Under 16 months,employed more than 6000 civil servants yet to borrow one Kobo

Soludo employed 6000 touts or agberos, is that employment? Go to Onitsha! Agberos are more than the vehicles on the highway. Imagine a tout asking you to pay development levy just because you placed the goods you bought from the market on the ground! Is that how you guys generate revenue?
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2023
I was briefly in Ogun state 3 years ago the condition of the Sango-Ota expressway was truly deplorable and other roads I saw were not much better. I do not know whether there has since been improvements in Ogun road infrastructure.

But this thread about the current state (as of this month) of infrastructural development in my own Anambra state under our over-hyped governor Prof. Soludo.

Here is more from the abandoned 2km Onitsha Main Market Road project awarded 9 months ago and abandoned recently .

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
worksmart:
I was briefly in Ogun state 3 years ago the state of the Sango-Ota expressway was truly deplorable and other roads I saw were not much better. I do not know whether there has since been improvements in Ogun road infrastructure.

But this thread about the current state (as of this month) of infrastructural development in my own Anambra state under our over-hyped governor Prof. Soludo.

Here is more from the abandoned 2km Onitsha Main Market Road project awarded 9 months ago and abandoned recently .

Bia Nwa abakaliki, is high time you stop this nonsense. You got the video from yangalife tv an Anambra man base in onitsha

You omitted were work is seriously ongoing and be posting this nonsense here, even from your nonsense, one can easily detect that that road is ongoing

For anyone doubting this should go and watch yanga tv videos on onitsha and see what Iā€™m saying, the road isnā€™t abandoned, work is seriously going on there

Small time now, you guys will be shouting ā€œmarginalizationā€ that Anambra people insults you guys and all that
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Solution fun city has been recently awarded and the Chinese have move to site

Anambra will continue to win

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2023
A bu m onye Anambra.

I would be proud to be from Ebonyi if you see the infrastructural development that has transformed their state. In fact I plan to be based in Ebonyi.

So you here saying this small 2km road project which was awarded almost a year ago is "seriously on-going" after the images I have posted?
You need stop defending incompetence / scammers.

Because there is a man working on the gutter those not amount to the project being on-going.
Jcoleworld911:

Bia Nwa abakaliki, is high time you stop this nonsense. You got the video from yangalife tv an Anambra man base in onitsha

You omitted were work is seriously ongoing and be posting this nonsense here, even from your nonsense, one can easily detect that that road is ongoing. You can see the lone man in this image below that I posted earlier.

Even a blind man can see that this 9 month project is abandoned.

For anyone doubting this should go and watch yanga tv videos on onitsha and see what Iā€™m saying, the road isnā€™t abandoned, work is seriously going on there

Small time now, you guys will be shouting ā€œmarginalizationā€ that Anambra people insults you guys and all that

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2023
worksmart:
A bu m onye Anambra.

I would be proud to be from Ebonyi if you see the infrastructural development that has transformed their state. In fact I plan to be based in Ebonyi.

So you here saying this small 2km road project which was awarded almost a year ago is "seriously on-going" after the images I have posted?
You need stop defending incompetence / scammers.

Because there is a man working on the gutter those not amount to the project being on-going.

Onye Anambra indeed

So, you finally agree that work is going on there

Cure yourself of inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2023
One lone man digging out the gutter to channel water to the river could easily be hired by the local businesses or a private individual and not necessarily the contractor (that allegedly had been dismissed by Soludo) or state govt
Jcoleworld911:

Onye Anambra indeed

So, you finally agree that work is going on there

Cure yourself of inferiority complex
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2023
worksmart:
A single man digging out the gutter to channel water to the river could easily be hired by the local businesses or a private individual and not necessarily the contractor (that allegedly had been dismissed by Soludo) or state govt

Continue deceiving yourself
Meanwhile, go and watch yangalife videos on okpoko onitsha and see wonders happening there

Soludo is miles away of any governor in Nigeria as of now
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Yangalife does not always have accurate information though he does well in making the videos. Why don't you bring the images of completed Okpoko projects here so we can see.
Jcoleworld911:

Continue deceiving yourself
Meanwhile, go and watch yangalife videos on okpoko onitsha and see wonders happening there

Soludo is miles away of any governor in Nigeria as of now
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
worksmart:
Yangalife does not always have accurate information though he does well in making the videos. Why don't you bring the images of completed Okpoko projects here so we can see.

Imagine
You got all your videos/pictures from yangalife yet youā€™re saying he isnā€™t current

How then did you know that heā€™s not current since you havenā€™t step your feet in Anambra

If you are much interested in getting videos/pictures, why donā€™t you go there yourself and satisfy your curiosity
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
I said he does not always have accurate information.
Jcoleworld911:

Imagine
You got all your videos/pictures from yangalife yet youā€™re saying he isnā€™t current

How then did you know that heā€™s not current since you havenā€™t step your feet in Anambra

If you are much interested in getting videos/pictures, why donā€™t you go there yourself and satisfy your curiosity
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Okpuno, Awka capital of Anambra

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2023
Uba Junction Bridge Head Onitsha - image from few weeks ago.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Iweka Rd , Onitsha Anambra state.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
More Iweka Rd Onitsha.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Chikeluba25(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
M
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
More Iweka Rd
Chikeluba25:
M

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Chikeluba25(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
worksmart:
Parts of Unizik junction-Isuanaocha abandoned project angry
Are you well at all? Here is the same road u posted under ur comment claiming it's abandoned. The road has long been completed. This picture was taken when the road was on asphalt stage... in front of B-Lord office opp Millennium boss country home,Awka.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Chikeluba25(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
The same project you posted.
Your picture vs current picture. Spot everyday supermarket sideboard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Abiodun Inherits N32b Gratuities / Rate The President's Mid-term Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.