Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months (7895 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yet you cannot even post a picture of the completed road.

Soludo should be known as : Mr Abandoned Project angry
Chikeluba25:

Are you well at all? Here is the same road u posted under ur comment claiming it's abandoned. The road has long been completed. This picture was taken when the road was on asphalt stage... in front of B-Lord office opp Millennium boss country home,Awka.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Chikeluba25(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
The funniest part is that ur comments are against it title/post.

You said Soludo is doing nothing yet you are the one posting his ongoing projects.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Chikeluba25(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
worksmart:
Yet you cannot even post a picture of the completed road.

Soludo should be known as : Mr Abandoned Project angry
I understand you are not well, I'm just replying u for record purpose.

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Is that road complete? How many kms?

Here's more Iweka Rd
Chikeluba25:

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chikeluba25:

Bro please stop giving that guy attention

One, he’s not from Anambra state
Two, he have never step his foot in Anambra state

He will watch yangalife videos on YouTube and start disturbing our peace

You will be surprised to see what this guys comments on each videos concerning Anambra state, dunno what ndi Anambra do to them

1 Like

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
I am from Anambra state , that is why have to expose this governor scamming us

Pic: Ifite in or near Awka
Jcoleworld911:

You will be surprised to see what this guys comments on each videos concerning Anambra state, dunno what ndi Anambra do to them

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Ifite , near Awka

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2023
He lied and made false promises to last year's flood victims in Anambra state.

1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2023
What other flood-prone states are doing
In the North-west region, the authorities have taken measures such as the dredging of rivers, public enlightenment and relocation of people from flood-prone areas.

In Kaduna, the state government said it has dredged River Kaduna as part of measures to reduce the annual flooding of the river and its tributaries.

The State Emergency Management Agency (KADSEMA) said it has identified people living along waterways, documented them, and commenced demolition of some of the houses, in collaboration with relevant agencies in the state.

Muhammed Mukaddas, KADSEMA executive secretary, said, following NiMet’s seasonal prediction of 2022 probable risks, 5,000 households were assessed and supported with N35,000 unconditional cash transfers each, to relocate to safety temporarily.

In Katsina, the governor, Dikko Radda, has promised to step up measures through awareness creation to prevent flood disasters.

In Kano, the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) said it was been monitoring and collaborating with relevant stakeholders on strategies and emergency response plans to mitigate flooding in the state.

“We have embarked on sensitisation campaigns on radio, television markets, the five emirate councils and communities across the 44 local government areas of the state to ensure they clear waterways to minimise flooding,” executive secretary of SEMA, Isyaku Kubarachi, said.

But Soludo is doing very little other than alert people about the coming floods
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Soludo is failing

Pic: One of numerous abandoned projects in Anambra state.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Broveens42(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

He could be a party man from Anambra, discerning from the topic: "abandoned projects", and not some drone views by propagandists.
However you understand it, it is in our interest that anomalies like these are exposed. It's quite funny our own governor in Imo we call illiterate, delivers completed projects and within 3 years; Like the world class Relief market and environs, owerri-orlu federal road(37km), owerri-okigwe federal road(47km) all lightened etc; and this is because imolites had flooded the internet with bad spots to draw the attention of Imo government.
Now we are crying about other anomalies in orlu/okigwe.
Souldo is a professor and economist, More should be expected of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2023
I not in Nigeria but I follow developments (or lack of it ) in SE states and have been seeing the amazing transformation in Ebonyi state and now watching Alex Otti kick start what looks like it may be a transformation in Abia state.

It the occurred to me that I don't recall Soludo completing any infrastucture projects my research showed projects officially abandoned or unofficially abandon (progressing at snails pace).

So opened this thread to challenge his supporters to to post pictures of his completed projects, fully expecting that they would post a pic of one or too completed projects that I was unaware of. Shockingly even his supporters couldn't find any completed projects to post a pic of.

Yet this scammer has the audacity to be galavanting upandan collecting plaudits from ignorant Anambrans who do not realise he has abandoned nearly all the projects he started.
His supporters will say the projects are on-going and show pictures taken before they were abandoned or they would explain my own current abandoned project pictures by blaming rainy season, as if Alex Otti is not in the same rainy season.

The thing is that Soludo is very vocal that he needed to get N100bn loan for infrastructure and yet he has nothing built.

pic: Okpuno has not even been considered for road projects.
Broveens42:

He could be a party man from Anambra, discerning from the topic: "abandoned projects", and not some drone views by propagandists.
However you understand it, it is in our interest that anomalies like these are exposed. It's quite funny our own governor in Imo we call illiterate, delivers completed projects and within 3 years; Like the world class Relief market and environs, owerri-orlu federal road(37km), owerri-okigwe federal road(47km) all lightened etc; and this is because imolites had flooded the internet with bad spots to draw the attention of Imo government.
Now we are crying about other anomalies in orlu/okigwe.
Souldo is a professor and economist, More should be expected of him.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
worksmart:
I not in Nigeria but I follow developments (or lack of it ) in SE states and have been seeing the amazing transformation in Ebonyi state and now watching Alex Otti kick start what looks like it may be a transformation in Abia state.

It the occurred to me that I don't recall Soludo completing any infrastucture projects my research showed projects officially abandoned or unofficially abandon (progressing at snails pace).

So opened this thread to challenge his supporters to to post pictures of his completed projects, fully expecting that they would post a pic of one or too completed projects that I was unaware of. Shockingly even his supporters couldn't find any completed projects to post a pic of.

Yet this scammer has the audacity to be galavanting upandan collecting plaudits from ignorant Anambrans who do not realise he has abandoned nearly all the projects he started.
His supporters will say the projects are on-going and show pictures taken before they were abandoned or they would explain my own current abandoned project pictures by blaming rainy season, as if Alex Otti is not in the same rainy season.

The thing is that Soludo is very vocal that he needed to get N100bn loan for infrastructure and yet he has nothing built.

pic: Okpuno has not even been considered for road projects.

You’re from Ebonyi state and you reside there too, stop deceiving yourself

For you to compare Soludo with Alex otti and Dave umahi shows your deep hatred towards Anambra state/people

It’s on record that is only Soludo that employed 5000 teachers with 500 health workers and be paying them salaries with numerous work ongoing in the state

Dave umahi eight years, he didn’t pay or increase worker’s salaries not to talk of offering any employment in civil service

Alex otti have not completed one single road till now, most of works credited to him was done by his predecessor

So stop hating on Soludo and Anambra people
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Keep defending Soludo the scammer and mediocrity.

Here is more images of state of infrastructure in Awka , capital of Anambra.

See the state of roads in Ifite which believe it or not is one of the better roads in Awka as of of early May this year.
Jcoleworld911:

You’re from Ebonyi state and you reside there too, stop deceiving yourself

For you to compare Soludo with Alex otti and Dave umahi shows your deep hatred towards Anambra state/people

It’s on record that is only Soludo that employed 5000 teachers with 500 health workers and be paying them salaries with numerous work ongoing in the state

Dave umahi eight years, he didn’t pay or increase worker’s salaries not to talk of offering any employment in civil service

Alex otti have not completed one single road till now, most of works credited to him was done by his predecessor

So stop hating on Soludo and Anambra people

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Awka

Ironic that this is state of the road leading to Federal Road Maintenance Agency embarassed

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by Jcoleworld911: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2023
worksmart:
Keep defending Soludo the scammer and mediocrity.

Here is more images of state of infrastructure in Awka , capital of Anambra.

See the state of roads in Ifite which believe it or not is one of the better roads in Awka as of of early May this year.

I don’t know what you really want to achieve but if I start posting bad roads in abakaliki alone , miscreant like you will be the first to start shouting “Igbo unity”

Ifite road will be awarded soon, go to Anambra state page on Facebook to feed your eyes, it will come out ekwueme road to government house
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is a thread about my Anambra state, I need to ginger our governor to start working . It's been 18months for goodness sake!

Nobody stopping you from opening your own thread about Ebonyi state .
Jcoleworld911:

I don’t know what you really want to achieve but if I start posting bad roads in abakaliki alone , miscreant like you will be the first to start shouting “Igbo unity”

Ifite road will be awarded soon, go to Anambra state page on Facebook to feed your eyes, it will come out ekwueme road to government house

PIC: Arthur Eze Ave, close to UNIZIK Junction, Awka

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
I finally found a small road recently completed by Soludo but the lack of gutter de-silting and failure to build a culvert for water to pass under the road, is already washing the road away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ0fiOWx4mo
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2023
We need to start using concrete technology to build roads that can last least at 30 years , just laying a thin coat of asphalt on a road is not rehabilitation but eye service. Those eye service wrong are deteriorate within a few months back to their previous poor condition or worst.

Concrete is also cheaper, but I think it may take a little longer to lay.
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2023
More Awka

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okpuno, Awka Anambra state.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2023
To be fair to Soludo he may have completed one or 2 roads (tough I cannot confirm for certain) but these roads are always very short around 1km long and usually only light traffic in residential area.

Who does that help? undecided
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Imagine seeking N100bn loan yet cannot build anything in 18months?

Pic : Awka

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Approaching 2years with no project completed - all abandoned.

pic: abandoned project in Anambra.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abandoned project at Unik Zik Junction towards Okpuno, in Awka.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 3:09am On Sep 08, 2023
To help keep this thread going, I am asking Anambra people or others visiting to post pictures of any other abandoned projects the encounter.
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Abandoned UniZik Junction to Okpuno project.

Notice the tractors parked to give impression of project continuing but there is no work happening, the project has been abandoned.

1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abandoned section of Regina Caeli junction with Expressway, heading towards Okpuno

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
bump
Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Approaching 2 years and no infratructure built to completion; Nothing ! Yet the scammer openly sought a N100bn loan which I am unsure if he received.

Awards projects for eye-service with no intention of completing them and eventually abandons

1 Share

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Red flag was getting N100bn loan within his 1st 100days.

Re: Anambra's Governor Soludo is failing - no infrastructure in 18months by worksmart(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let us not be expecting him to be putting any measures in place to mitigate the expected flood from the opening of Lagdo Dam in Cameroon.

During last year floods Soludo appeared to vanish , reappearing only after the floods had abated with promises to the victims that were never fulfilled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udi/ezeagu: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Umeha (LP), Affirms Pdp's Festus Uzor / Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! / Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.