Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex (4895 Views)

Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
when I hear people say most moanings are faked, I can't help but laugh because that's exactly what some ladies want you to believe. They want you to continue guessing about their sexual satisfaction. But I'm here to demystify all that.

When most people go under a shower, they tend to shout a bit as the water rushes on the head. Some will want to by pass that shout by first putting their belly under the shower, before they could throw in their whole body. But even at that, some decibels of sound can still be recordedgrin

That your girl isn't loud, doesn't mean she isn't moaning, even with the mouth closed. If you really have sharp ears, during sex, you will hear a whistling sound like that of a dog, Or bring a standard measurement for sound, it will surely measure some decibels of sound.

Loud moaning is just an expression which doesn't mean 'fake', just as shouting under a shower, so never you make that mistake that prostitutes fake moaning to make you cum fast, because prostitutes are normal human beings like you who just take advantage of your cash to enjoy sex.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology

4 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
When a woman is enjoying sex there is a silent noise they always make'' the pleasure has taken over her brain so she hardly make big noise except very silent noise'' sometimes they don't even make noise but you can see it in her face that madam don go abroad
Puss360 i dey lie?

7 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
When it's coming from the woman...it makes the guy's dick harder.

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
When a woman is enjoying sex there is silent noise they always make'' they pleasure has taken over brain so she hardly make big noise except very silent noise'' sometimes they don't even make noise but you can see it in her face that madam don go abroad
Puss360 i dey lie?

When you put your head under a cold shower and you shout, does it mean you aren't enjoying the bath?
What you will tell me I will believe as fake is moaning when the dick is already out without her knowledge.

Moaning is an expression that you can try to suppress , especially if the kids or visitors are close by

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Normal'' it all depend some can make noise while some hardly make noise.
OtuologyProf:

When you put your head under a cold shower and you shout, does it mean you aren't enjoying the bath?
It is an expression that you can try to suppress , especially if the kids or visitors are close by
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
Normal'' it all depend some can make noise while some hardly make noise.

And the point I'm making is, even those you think aren't making noise are actually making noise, when you record sound in decibels

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
cry Men commenting about female sexual pleasure as if they are females. Don't know why men always do this all the time. I too know gender.

7 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
When a woman is enjoying sex there is silent noise they always make'' they pleasure has taken over brain so she hardly make big noise except very silent noise'' sometimes they don't even make noise but you can see it in her face that madam don go abroad
Puss360 i dey lie?
Lol... I don't know oo... I only know how guys make noise when they wants to cum...
Like a growling dog.. lol... Some sef, quite aggressive... One guy has actually squeezed my neck while cumming before... Lol...

Talk of weird experiences we see during sex.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Men commenting about female sexual pleasure as if they are females. Don't know why men always do this all the time. I too know gender.

Did I expose something? grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
We are saying the same thing'' there might some secret screams and sometimes u can't even hear them if the thrusting is noisy'' unlike some women who moan so loud.
OtuologyProf:

And the point I'm making is, even those you think aren't making noise are actually making noise, when you record sound in decibels
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Did I expose something? grin

Your ignorance. grin

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Babe explain to me' your own pleasure may differ but he not matter
Puss360:

Lol... I don't know oo... I only know how guys make noise when they wants to cum...
Like a growling dog.. lol... Some sef, quite aggressive... One guy has actually squeezed my neck while cumming before... Lol...

Talk of weird experiences we see during sex.. grin grin
i have never make noise since my life when cuming'' i wonder some men always make noise' like

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
We are saying the same thing'' there might some secret screams and sometimes u can't even hear them if the thrusting is noisy'' unlike some women who moan so loud.

Which validates my point that loud moaning doesn't mean fake, especially when they are comfortable with the environment

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
It all depends sometimes fake' sometimes not'
OtuologyProf:

Which validates my point that loud moaning doesn't mean fake, especially when they are comfortable with the environment
no reply that werey
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
Babe explain to me' your own pleasure may differ but he not matter i have never make noise since my life when cuming'' i wonder some men always make noise' like
Lols.. you do.. maybe you aren't sure of the sounds you make...But I don't know why, I find the Silence of a guy very Deafening.....
Better say something than keeping so quiet...

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
donbachi:
When it's coming from the woman...it makes the guy's dick harder.
Then when it's coming from the man, what's the effects on women grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
Babe explain to me' your own pleasure may differ but he not matter i have never make noise since my life when cuming'' i wonder some men always make noise' like

The noise or crazy sound guys make are scripted to make sex interesting for the ladies.
I call it the pre- therapy sound.
While the sound a man makes while ejaculating is called the therapy sound. Only men who view sex as therapy, allow a responsible center of their brain to be overwhelmed during ejaculation, resulting to sound.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Normal'' i don't just like noise and i don't want my bannies to scream loud'' except that enjoying silent tone
Puss360:

Lols.. you do.. maybe you aren't sure of the sounds you make...But I don't know why, I find the Silence of a guy very Deafening.....
Better say something than keeping so quiet...
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
No... When you have vast experience of sex with the opposite sex, you will be in a good (maybe not better) position to speak....
What about Male gynecologist explaining menstrual issues with a woman.. does it mean the man has had menstrual period before

7 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Puss360(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
Normal'' i don't just like noise and i don't want my bannies to scream loud'' except that enjoying silent tone
Okay... Noted grin grin grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'm here to learn.. grin grin grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by lordnkem000(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

No... When you have vast experience of sex with the opposite sex, you will be in a good (maybe not better) position to speak....
What about Male gynecologist explaining menstrual issues with a woman.. does it mean the man has had menstrual period before
Help me enlighten them o, kudos dear

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by lordnkem000(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
That moaning, when real, puts sugar in the sex o, na so me dey see am Sha... But silence isn't bad either, though my gender might disagree.
But when she's so wet and and u are doing the spooning style, bro u will know heaven is real...
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
I know it is for the pleasure' enjoyment and making the sex more interesting'' but i will just say i am addicted to the silent tone''
OtuologyProf:

The noise or crazy sound guys make are scripted to make sex interesting for the ladies.
I call it the pre- therapy sound.
While the sound a man makes while ejaculating is called the therapy sound. Only men who view sex as therapy, allow a responsible center of their brain to be overwhelmed during ejaculation, resulting to sound.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by OtuologyProf(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
I know it is for the pleasure' enjoyment and making the sex more interesting'' but i will just say i am addicted to the silent tone''

Yaa. Different strokes...
I kind of fancied one of my experiences with a lady who did the whistling sound with mouth a bit closed, only to give one loud moan when I thrusted in a circular motion. It was one hell of an experience.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Normal
OtuologyProf:

Yaa. Different strokes...
I kind of fancied one of my experiences with a lady who did the whistling sound with mouth closed, only to give one loud moan when I thrusted in a circular motion. It was one hell of an experience.
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by donbachi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Puss360:

Then when it's coming from the man, what's the effects on women grin
sweeter
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Kenmatt(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
OtuologyProf:
when I hear people say most moanings are faked, I can't help but laugh because that's exactly what some ladies want you to believe. They want you to continue guessing about their sexual satisfaction. But I'm here to demystify all that.

When most people go under a shower, they tend to shout a bit as the water rushes on the head. Some will want to by pass that shout by first putting their belly under the shower, before they could throw in their whole body. But even at that, some decibels of sound can still be recordedgrin

That your girl isn't loud, doesn't mean she isn't moaning, even with the mouth closed. If you really have sharp ears, during sex, you will hear a whistling sound like that of a dog, Or bring a standard measurement for sound, it will surely measure some decibels of sound.

Loud moaning is just an expression which doesn't mean 'fake', just as shouting under a shower, so never you make that mistake that prostitutes fake moaning to make you cum fast, because prostitutes are normal human beings like you who just take advantage of your cash to enjoy sex.

Prof itid Ukwu

Proff you failed on this one.

There are some moaning that are absolutely fake.

I don't just like talking my sex life on a Public forum just to gather "likes and share".
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by adebayo987: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
People no dey patronise your ashawo business again, so you don come here to advertise am. Guy, your olosho company go broke o! cheesy
OtuologyProf:

Prof itid Ukwu
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by Epositive(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
On female-related issues like this is why I rate Rant HQ on Facebook, the ladies will troop in and take over the comment section; sharing their experiences and perspectives. Reverse is always the case on Nairaland. Men do the answers for them here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by sharpwriter(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
You are a saddist grin
Re: What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex by talented321: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why calling me name? Did i wrong u?
Na wa this forum'' people just dey insult people anyhow for no reason
sharpwriter:

You are a saddist grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / Mr Nairaland 2016 !!!!!!! Road To The Final ; Top5 / OH MY! 22-years-old Instagram Model, Miss London Cross Shows Off Her Sexy Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.