Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario (1393 Views)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
There’s a woman, two men are in her life, let’s call the First Man “Ike” and the second Man “Jude” the two men are very close to her, possibly they both love her but the issue is this, when she have a problem and Ike calls, she will find a way to transfer the aggression to him until either Ike gets upset end say something really hurtful then she blocks Ike.

Then Jude calls, she feels better, more relaxed and suddenly heals then want back Ike when she heals and unblock him. She doesn’t keep secrets to Ike however she keeps her relationship with Ike strictly secret. She tells Ike that Jude is a good friend but she loves Ike. Who do you think matters more to her or the two individual have same value or are alternatives in her life?
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Tonabolin: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
I refused to be confused with this scenario... smiley
AlexBells:
There’s a woman, two men are in her life, the two men are very close to her, possibly they both love her but the issue is this, when she have a problem and man A calls, she will find a way to transfer the aggression to man A until either man A gets upset end say something really hurtful then she blocks man A.

Then Man B calls, she feels better, more relaxed and suddenly heals then want back man A when she heals and unblock him. She doesn’t keep secrets to Man A however she keeps her relationship with Man A strictly secret. She tells man A that Man B is a good friend but she loves man A. Who do you think matters more to her or the two individual have same value or are alternatives in her life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tonabolin:
It feels like a riddle here and I decided to bring it to nairaland for the elders to look into it
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by donbachi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
"Man A, man A, man A,man B".
If you be script writer, you no go blow.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
donbachi:
"Man A, man A, man A,man B".
If you be script writer, you no go blow.
It is not a script but let me replace the placeholder
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by talented321: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
She tell the most important one' her secrets
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlexBells:

It is not a script but let me replace the placeholder

Use a name.
It is not maths. Even maths dey use people name.

Na only x we dey find.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Zonefree(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlexBells:
It feels like a riddle here and I decided to bring it to nairaland for the elders to look into it
There's nothing like riddle here... Man A, Man B and the useless girl are all foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Use a name.
It is not maths. Even maths dey use people name.

Na only x we dey find.

Done
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zonefree:

There's nothing like riddle here... Man A, Man B and the useless girl are all foolish!
That’s okay, life’s nothing if the fools suddenly goes extinct

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by adebayo987: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Women things are very easy to predict. From your story, Jude is obviously richer than Ike, while Ike is emotionally satisfying to the woman than Jude, that's why she can't keep secret from Ike. In other words, Ike is her true friend while Jude is her POS. Men if a woman refer to another man as either a "good" friend or "nice" man, know say the kind money wey you no get is involved.
AlexBells:
There’s a woman, two men are in her life, let’s call the First Man “Ike” and the second Man “Jude” the two men are very close to her, possibly they both love her but the issue is this, when she have a problem and Ike calls, she will find a way to transfer the aggression to him until either Ike gets upset end say something really hurtful then she blocks Ike.

Then Jude calls, she feels better, more relaxed and suddenly heals then want back Ike when she heals and unblock him. She doesn’t keep secrets to Ike however she keeps her relationship with Ike strictly secret. She tells Ike that Jude is a good friend but she loves Ike. Who do you think matters more to her or the two individual have same value or are alternatives in her life?

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by slimjohn2k5: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ma chose one n marry. You cannot serve two master at a time.
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Abifarin16: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin
Tonabolin:
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Apus: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Are u Ike or Jude
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:
Are u Ike or Jude
I’m a 28 years old Wizard who couldn’t satisfy this 21 years old lad who wants my view on this,
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by illicit(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlexBells:
I’m a 28 years old Wizard who couldn’t satisfy this 21 years old lad who wants my view on this,

Don't let him bother u bro
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:

Don't let him bother u bro
It matters to him, he is an easy going lad, and I’m working on a project with him now he’s a bit sulky
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by NEUDUDE: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jude is a simp grin
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlexBells:
It matters to him, he is an easy going lad, and I’m working on a project with him now he’s a bit sulky

That's his cup of tea
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
illicit:

That's his cup of tea

When I was his age and heartbroken, an elderly man helped me heal, it is my responsibility to listen to him and offer advice where I can

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Brandiebird: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
I’d have to say Jude is the side cock and Ike is the main cock, but I’m confused so don’t quote me on that! 🥱
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by illicit(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlexBells:

When I was his age and heartbroken, an elderly man helped me heal, it is my responsibility to listen to him and offer advice where I can

Well, that's ur cup of tea too

wink cheesy
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
AlexBells:

Done

Good.

You go dey intelligent.
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by AlexBells(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Good.

You go dey intelligent.
thanks for the compliments
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by kelspinall(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
una wahala
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by Sonnobax15(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
She's simply a confused banny.
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by lenghtinny(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
From the look of things, Ike is the bad guy eating all the cookie voraciously, while Jude is the Mr nice guy hoping to get cookie crumbs someday.

To whoever reading this post, in whatever you do, don’t be a Mr nice guy when it comes to women mattersangry
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by drimzsmoke(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2023
AlexBells:

Jude has more money than Ike....I think she likes Ike more sha
Re: Who Is More Important To This Woman In This Scenario by tachia406: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin
Brandiebird:
I’d have to say Jude is the side cock and Ike is the main cock, but I’m confused so don’t quote me on that! 🥱

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of 'who Virginity Epp'. / 10 Ways To Apologize To Her After A Horrible Performance In Bed. / Will U Fall Or Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.